• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Wow...

It seems they just ported a mobile game ("tap the title menu") and used some background so they wont need to have black bars at the sides..

there are tons of games on steam that do this..

it will say "tap here"

like you cant find/replace tap with click?

smh

Madn

I finally got all the achievements for Letter Quest. The last one wanted me to spell 3000 words so i chose a random level and kept doing it, which was a bit boring. I still ended up doing it as it's one of the few games I can 100%

Shadownet

Banned
How does Internet fame feel, One User?
Pretty weird and annoying. I mean it's fine and everything except the fact that people keep adding me for no reason.

Substituted Witcher 3 for it, chose wisely. (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡° )
You and a couple of other people did. I think 1 or 2 people still ended up with a copy of Arkham Knight though :-/ If only I knew.
Did they respond to the cluster fuck that happened last night?

Yup and it's some generic PR shit.
We're aware that some users are reporting performance issues with the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. This is something that Rocksteady takes very seriously. We are working closely with our external PC development partner to make sure these issues get resolved as quickly as possible.

We'll update this thread when we've got more info to share.

Edit: Also congratulation Kuroyume for winning Magicite! I'll find you and gift you the game. Sorry I forgot about the giveaway, so much stuff happened lately. Next one coming right up.

It's amazing how much Rocksteady deflects onto Iron Galaxy every change they get. They either had no choice in the matter, which would mean WB was approving the milestones, or they were directly guiding Iron Galaxy and its their own fault for saying "ship it."

Rocksteady's shaky support of PC explains why Arkham City released the way it did. (IIRC, late and a mess on the DX11 side.)

Dsyndrome

Shit just keeps getting worse for AK. Looking at the PC performance thread, not only is the game FPS unwieldy, it's missing effects found on both Xbone and PS4 like rain and AO. Jesus.

Copons

Went and found one of my posts summarizing my distaste for Borderlands 2:

Honestly, my problems with the game have only intensified in the intervening years and become a hate concentrate suitable for snow cones or soda machines.

I'll totally second this.
Back in the days of Borderlands 1 I wrote a review on my site that said pretty much the same but it was so much longer and so less poignant
and in Italian so fuck me anyway
that I'd have loved to have had morningbus post to copy-translate-paste instead.

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys, so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #16: Metro 2033 Redux
header.jpg

Hektor

Shit just keeps getting worse for AK. Looking at the PC performance thread, not only is the game FPS unwieldy, it's missing effects found on both Xbone and PS4 like rain and AO. Jesus.

Just read that aswell. Absolutely ridiculous.

So I was googling to see if there was if the people from WB said anything about this whole Arkham Knight PC port, beside their little PR message (which didn't even include an apology, showed how much they cared). Clicked on a Polygon article.

OH MY GOD...

"In the meantime, you can watch an Arkham Knight trailer below"

Thats just insulting.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Seems that Warner Brothers can't be trusted with PC ports anymore. Glad I dodged both the Arkham Knight and MKX clusterfucks and got them on PS4. Wonder if Mad Max will also suffer from the same fate

Seems that Warner Brothers can't be trusted with PC ports anymore. Glad I dodged both the Arkham Knight and MKX clusterfucks and got them on PS4. Wonder if Mad Max will also suffer from the same fate

i mean if they're willing to do a shit port on like one of their best selling series(batman) what makes you doubt they won't with mad max?

TheContact

Is it possible to stream games from steam library to iPad over LAN? I've seen it done on Android tablets but can't figure it out on iPad without using splashtop

Saiyan-Rox

Finally booted up The Witcher 3 and can't get a solid 60FPS even on high >< drops to below 40 in cutscenes and in gameplay too. Damn thought i'd at least get a locked 60 on high with hairworks off.

just played some minutes of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine , is a little generic but im liking it , there is no cover system so thats good too

Arthea

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
What a joke. I am sad I bought an Nvidia code from gaf bst

Buraindo

Time to finally play Terraria? I only have a slight grasp of what the game is like.

I'm wondering this as well, owned the game for ages and installed it the other day. I've yet to try it, looks like the sort of game that requires time to enjoy properly.

Parsnip

Got some Batmanning done.
It's totally an Arkham game. Combat sound design isn't quite as punchy as I hoped.
Flying around the city is great and the grapple seems to reach much farther than in City or Oranges, you can cover some serious distance pretty fast.
So far the batmobile stuff has been garbage. Riddler race courses, who thought that was a good idea.

Aside from the really weird texture streaming issues, haven't had any trouble.
I unlocked the framerate but I'm actually still using RTSS to cap it at 30. Feels smoother than the built in cap.

2gig GTX760 am cry.

Got some Batmanning done.
It's totally an Arkham game. Combat sound design isn't quite as punchy as I hoped.
Flying around the city is great and the grapple seems to reach much farther than in City or Oranges, you can cover some serious distance pretty fast.
So far the batmobile stuff has been garbage. Riddler race courses, who thought that was a good idea.

Aside from the really weird texture streaming issues, haven't had any trouble.
I unlocked the framerate but I'm actually still using RTSS to cap it at 30. Feels smoother than the built in cap.

2gig GTX760 am cry.

so do I continue Witcher 3 or start playing this train wreck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom