• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I'm glad I can wait on Arkham Knight. I'm sure problems will be resolved in time and/or a new Game of the Year port all together.

Giveaway #16: Metro 2033 Redux

Bullets still make a weird currency, but I'm willing to try it out at such a system's best look.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Bought Waveform for 0.19, sold cards for 0.17.

0549_wtivc.gif

Parsnip

so do I continue Witcher 3 or start playing this train wreck?
I was thinking about that as well. Because of my gpu I never expected to play Batman at 60fps anyway, so the performance issues aren't really an issue for me. No matter how much they patch it's still not going to run significantly better for me. And I've already sunk something like 80 hours into Witcher, time for a break.

So unless Batman completely breaks later in the game, I'm going to keep on playing that.

I thought the new hunters and monster for Evolve will be part of season pass, it seems this is another season pass and more expensive. What they are doing is pure insanity for an alreadyd ead game.

I thought the new hunters and monster for Evolve will be part of season pass, it seems this is another season pass and more expensive. What they are doing is pure insanity for an alreadyd ead game.

I am pretty sure 2k is the reason for most of this DLC shenanigans. They did the same with Borderlands 2.

Buraindo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Buraindo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Alone in the Dark: Illumination -- MB-0CAD190EAA0AA738 - Taken by MarcoZombieCannon. 23 entrants total.

t1435117982z1.png

I wasn't going to play this anyway.

I saw 1 fps within the first minute of game play.

I think I'll let AK simmer a bit before jumping in....

I had 60, then a drop to 18, then a drop to 3 for like 10 seconds, then back to 60.
What I dont understand is, why that happens. I mean the 60fps portions are still in the same area as the 3fps ones.

And I also dont know why the game uses 6GB RAM.

Doesn't UE3 have that backed in? So they removed it intentionally?
Well, I guess if you have only 8 weeks, you have to optimize quite aggressively, lol.

There's no option to turn it on, I don't know if anyone found a way to enable it.

In-game AA is also awful, barely works, and is only a toggle option.

It is hard to implmeent any post-process feature to deferred rendered UE3 version, If they used the late introduced forward rendered UE3, you won't get 1/10 of the number of the lighst yousee in AK. So it's either this or that.

Shadownet

Banned
Well good news is I managed to get a somewhat stable 30fps after some tweaking.

The bad news is that I'm pretty sure the game still look worst compared to the PS4 version and that barely maintaining 30fps on a single GTX 970 is sad. Really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom