• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thankfully.

It could be a situation like Skulls of the Shogun or Spartan Assault. Where Microsoft tries to push their store with an exclusive, then eventually transitions to Steam.

Let's be honest, there is no way that the Windows store will have the long tail sales that Steam titles are capable of. Right now, there are tens of millions of people combing the front page of Steam every day for sales. I doubt Microsoft will see even a percentage of that traffic on their store.

Gears of War has the market power, but I imagine Gigantic will be DOA.

Agreed from a sales standpoint, but that doesn't stop Origin from not launching on Steam. Hopefully Microsoft isn't as naive.

Nabs

Monster Sale hint: Female Protag, Platformer, Great Soundtrack

I guess Shantae? Hopefully it's the latest one. I'm not sure if I'm down for putting $10 on that, but you never know. Anything can happen.

It's gotta be Rick & Morty right?

Oh man. I'd love a real Rick & Morty game. I'd even take a Rixty Minutes: Two Brothers game. I'd actually be really cool with that.

Sch1sm

Oh. A room finally worked for me in that Twitch stream. Thanks, Shadownet. Funny enough, even through the failed entries I got cards. Only one left for the day.

Shadownet

Banned
I sold Final Fantasy Type-0 HD for PS4 today. Hopefully Square Enix will release the game on Steam soon.

the only reason why im waiting.
Thanks to stalking Shadownet, I joined his room and they're already nearing 13,000.
Thanks bud =)

No problem. though I actually left that lol It was a non-Reddit group i believe. only 33% of people in that group was active. So I was like. yeah fuck that. lazy bums. I'm in Reddit room #9 now.

Dsyndrome

Let's go, Dead State Reanimated and White Night!

Some odd sale numbers for some things, like 51% off; what's the advantage of doing that vice 55% or 50%?

XShagrath

Today looks like a pretty good day. Depending on discounts, I'm interested in:

Game of Thrones
Plague, Inc.
Jackbox
DreadOut

...And looks like it's just Jackbox and DreadOut for me today.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Hopefully it's more in line with the main games and not Front Mission Evolved.

The beginning is too slow, then it picks up considerably and the host is really, really good. Then it goes on for ~30 minutes too long. Overall I loved the relaxed mood and I hope they keep the general concept for next year just with a bit less talk and more gameplay. The parts where the devs played their games were the best. Enter The Gungeon. Hnnngh.

I really hope that there's another show next year. I was sure that it was going to be shit after the opening, but it managed to be surprisingly decent. It needed more gameplay in the background while the different guests were talking, and the pacing can be improved, but that can fixed next year.

redlacs

Monster Sale hint: Female Protag, Platformer, Great Soundtrack

I guess Shantae?

dont get your hopes up. quite a bunch of games can fit these tags - Wings of Vi, Never Alone, Contrast, Valdis Story, Child of Light, Cloudbuild, Freedom Planet..

they are not necessarily bad ones though. in fact, not bad at all

Sch1sm

Today looks like a pretty good day. Depending on discounts, I'm interested in:

Game of Thrones
Plague, Inc.
Jackbox
DreadOut

Such a short game. I played it on release. Maybe an hour? Really enjoyable, though. Made me want to shout at my screen as much as horror movies where people go and look for the thing making noises, but besides that.

Hey guys, there's new deals on summer sale, tear yourself away from your monster games for a moment.

Psssh. Chrome for game, client/other browser for purchases. Convinced everyone has the game minimized anyway. Too many scripts.

Turfster

Daily
  • Banished 75% off
  • TT Game of Thrones 50% off
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2 80% off
  • Arma Franchise 35-80% off
  • Offworld Trading Company 50% off
  • Pillars of Eternity 33% off
  • StarDrive II 40% off
  • Planetary Annihilation 85% off
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 66% off
  • Plague Inc Evolved 33% off
  • Company of Heroes Franchise 75% off
  • MGS:Ground Zeroes 75% off
  • South Park The Stick of Truth 66% off
  • Elder Scrolls Franchise 0-75% off
  • Dungeons II 50% off
12 hour deals
  • The Secret World 70% off
  • Lichdom Battlemage 87% off
  • Never Alone 60% off
  • Please Don't Touch Anything 50% off
  • Sims 3 40% off
  • Creativerse 60% off
  • Torchlight II 80% off
  • Jackbox Party Pack 50% off
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R Bundle 60% off
  • Bastion 75% off
  • Test Drive Unlimited 2 75% off
  • Planet Explorers 50% off
  • Hearts of Iron III 75% off
  • Speedrunners 80% off
  • TrainFever 75% off
Unlocked
  • King Arthur's Gold 75% off
  • Displayfusion 80% off
  • Fight the Dragon 80% off
  • Abyss Odyssey 66% off
  • Void Destroyer 50% off
  • One Way Heroics 80% off
  • Dreadout 75% off
  • Astebreed 75% off
  • Tokyo School Life 45% off

titch

Clicking on Tamriel hoping it's waiting for the price drop :(

ESO with no discount at all still? Damn...

After all the money ive given them in the past few days they give one of my top 3 games 0% discount and to think i was going to pass on Elite for this.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
ESO with no discount at all still? Damn...

derExperte

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dat extra 5% discount to Astebreed.
ahh.gif

Teppic

Such a short game. I played it on release. Maybe an hour? Really enjoyable, though. Made me want to shout at my screen as much as horror movies where people go and look for the thing making noises, but besides that.
Was that including Act 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom