• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

Euro Truck Simulator 2 changed price three times while I was browsing the deals, like it couldn't decide or some shit.

NO TESO DISCOUNT

picgifs-angry-sad-upset-4541667.gif

If you are craving for an MMO buy The Secret World, much better than TESO.

Someone! Should I get The Secret World?

The story, atmosphere, setting, dialogue and characters in this game are absolutely great. It's easily the best MMO on these fronts and I cannot think of many single-player games that do a better job, which is surprising for an MMO. The combat takes some getting used to and not everyone likes it but there is a lot of customization. It's certainly not a typical MMO, more like a single-player with MMO elements. The community is also very mature and friendly.

Uzzy

ARMA3 DLC sale! Woo.. oh, 33% off only.

At least Company of Heroes has a good sale. 75% off Ardennes Assault is a great price, it's one of the best single player RTS experiences of recent years.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Well, now everyone who was waiting on Arma can experience THE GLORY

Another super good day for sales, just nothing I'm interested in or a bunch of stuff I already have. Valve's done an excellent job at spreading out the distribution of sales between different genres and price points for the most part!

derExperte

Any comments on Please, Don’t Touch Anything?
And I would buy Plague for 50% but they're not going lower it seems.

There is a ne0w badge for reaching level 1000000. That means you basically need to clear 12 levels a second.

No way.

My room's at 180k and not nearly the fastest.

Sch1sm

Looks like I'm not getting much of anything until the next set of flash, maybe. I'm feeling way too tempted by Skyrim for my liking considering I 100%'d it on console.
:|

Amzin

Is DisplayFusion any good in this day and age? I don't really seem to have any problems managing my 2 monitors, toggling my input to my TV is slightly annoying but still not that bad.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
probably lost in the shuffle but Final Fantasy 4 The After Years is actually also 50% now like the others

WOOOOOW SERIOUSLY!? no god damn discount on ESO?! all it had to do was go down to $50, the amount i have in my wallet and they would've gotten a purchase, cheap fucks. Oh well, I'll buy some other shit then, not going to bother with ESO now, by the time it does finally get a discount I highly doubt I'll have any interest in it anymore.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Interested in Dreadout
Same for Euro Truck Sim 2
Same for Test Drive Unlimited 2 but I read mixed impressions
SouthPark could be cheaper
Same goes to Planet Explorers
Same goes for Dungeons 2

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Some asshole on the last page said Speedrunners is fantastic and god damn it, he was right. Listen to him and pick that shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom