• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

If you burn all your papers and say you're from syria you will probably get to live in Sweden for the rest of your life if you can come here in some way.

I'm not serious but this is what some people think, and may be the case in some situations.

acutely , 3 of my friends did that
they used a wrecked ship and payed about 10000 euro to go to Sweden
and i am syrian in fact
but i fear from the sea

dot

Why you gotta curse me like that. DmC 2 would still be something at least. Though I'm not saying I wouldn't mind DMC5 either.

Sorry, no hard feelings here! :( I've just been waiting for a real sequel for so long and DmC kinda ticks me off lol.

wait...what happened and why are yu banned o_o

Dr Dogg

Urghhhh just finished up the Ace Chemicals section of Arkham Knight. I see where you're going with the plot Rocksteady! Performance is alright bar getting in the Batmobile, or as I'm calling it the stutter wagon. And you can bloody tell they want to get their monies worth out if it as Bats can't scratch his arse without the Batmobile deploying a butt scratcher. Knowing and seeing it's missing effects is the big kick on the teeth so I think I'll throw it on the back burner for a while.

DMC4SE though is fucking god like!!! Corking PC version all round really. Only damp spot is the DX10 render path as that means no crazy 8k GeDoSaTo tomfoolery but still 90ish fps at 5120x2880 is nothing to be sniffed at and easily 120 at 3840x2160. I recon a 970 with a decent overclock could hold above 60 @ 4k. Love the additions like auto saving and menu navigation. Oh and Vergil is a fucking boss!!! Definitive version of a great game and a stonker of a PC release.

oh hey, welcome back. Now change your damn Avatar!

Yeah slight problem, my PC with my avatar templates is in storage at the moment. I guess I could dig around a Real Pic Jan thread of old to see if I stashed a copy of my default avi there if you folks are still allergic to CA.

Hopefully the bans teach people not to jump in on interact bandwagon garbage that involve real people, especially when they aren't actually true.

yeah, and that's why you don't link or quote a link that's going to lead to a witch hunt. It's just too bad that it probably took down some folks who didn't actually mean to facilitate the hate machine that is the gaf hivemind during a raging storm. but I can see it from both sides.

SSPssp

yeah, and that's why you don't link or quote a link that's going to lead to a witch hunt. It's just too bad that it probably took down some folks who didn't actually mean to facilitate the hate machine that is the gaf hivemind during a raging storm. but I can see it from both sides.

Did they quote the guy's own post or a (false?) link about the guy?

Dr Dogg

Soon GAF will just be ModBots 1, 2 & 3 all on their own. Guess they could throw an 80's movie style house party while no one is here.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
is that borderlands humblebundle worth it at the 15 dollar tier, or should i just go for the BTA?

im not going to use the coupons in either tier, so i guess the question is if all of that DLC is worth another 9 bucks

MUnited83

For you.
giphy.gif

QuDo89s.gif

Hey at least we got all these new members from the sale thread oh wait :(

Maybe we should go recruiting in anime-GAF. Free Sakura Spirit for everyone who posts here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom