• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

baterism

GAF is really strict about posting information that could lead to people being harassed (which it invariably does).

Aye. And that might be for the better. One
rumor
thread can break into greater Internet in minutes. I spot that Dr. Cannavero-MGSV debacle on Natgeo sites.
GAF is famous.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
PC Gamer is giving out keys for Grimoire: Manastorm.

If you were my girlfriend I would be freaking out right now for how late you are

ba_dum_tss_ugly_americans.gif

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Dark Knight's revenge.

ps. How can ✖✖✖✖ be male & female name at the same time?

I dunno, how about you tell me what kind of name is Fusion Pharm?

You just got a master-class in detective gaffing.

Ozium

I'm 58 cents short of Noah's Ark.

Just put some csgo skinz on the market I hope they sell so I can pacify some animals with mah slingshot!

אני צריך את המשחק הזה

Ozium

guys please stop talkin about the banning out of respect for Stump and other gaffers.

also they will be back on July 15.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Dark Knight's revenge.

ps. How can Ryan be male & female name at the same time?

It's actually been male and female for a long time, the only difference is a long time ago it used to be Ryann or Ryanne (pronounced the same) to indicate it was for a female rather than a male. Like many Celtic names, it just got shortened or people forgot the difference.
-----------------------------------------

For those that don't want to give away Facebook info to PC Gamer.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1064932.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Grimoire Manastorm -- MB-F20E4EB3B038C281 - Taken by electroflame. 4 entrants total.

t1435221969z1.png

Copons

it also immediatly made me realize that I posted a bunch of Arkham Knight videos of my performance here under my G+ account = real name

but eh

I realized it immediately at your first image shared, but I couldn't say anything due to the fact that you have a ñ in your name, like a piñata, too cool to be true

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I'm pulling numbers out of nowhere but in Italy people named Andrea are 95% male...

Huh. Depending on which five percent it was it seems like it'd be really hard to tell. Maybe if they had really soft hands or something.

tmarg

It's not "straying outside the Steam thread", it's not like we ban a lot of people. Today in gaming, besides this clusterfuck, we banned fewer than 10 people, and the most common ban reason today for those people was ban evasion.

Hmm, I never really interpreted the "straying outside the Steam thread" stuff to be a commentary about moderators as much as an observation about the quality of discourse in certain other threads.

I haven't even viewed my key yet since I bought somewhere else. Contacted the support twice, even before release. Still no reply regarding the batman refund >_<

On another note, interesting thought:
"Warner could do something real crafty now and rebrand Arkham Knight a different edition, flushing over 5,000 negative reviews from Steam."

https://twitter.com/deadendthrills/status/613952086619852800

It's actually can be happening, right?
Batman™: Arkham Knight to Batman™: Arkham Knight™

wilflare

and I'm done with the third game this summer - DmC
it was pretty enjoyable... the hate simply overwhelmed the game :/

I won't mind a DmC2

so my list of completed games thus far for Summer 2015
#1 The Legend of Korra
#2 Ryse - Son of Rome
#3 DmC

Jawmuncher

I won't mind a DmC2

#1 The Legend of Korra
#2 Ryse - Son of Rome
#3 DmC

It's a good game taken on its own merits. But with the name DMC it's going to be compared to a higher standard.

dot

Woah, Audiosurf 2 has Soundcloud support.

I just challenged all my friends who have the game to a kpop battle lol.

Tizoc

I won't mind a DmC2

#1 The Legend of Korra
#2 Ryse - Son of Rome
#3 DmC

Glad you enjoyed it =D
What's next on your list?

Cade

Has anyone had any issues with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier just shutting down their PC/making it reboot? No BSOD, no issues with anything else, I just ran Firestrike and had zero issue.. just GRFS as soon as the first cutscene finishes, boop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom