• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

678E0DFE0AE29A8FB0EA83E51BAC5A9554DC6BBC
The only question is, why it still exists. I should just smash Ulm next session.

NEEEEP NEEEP

fantomena

Not sure what's the problem, been 4 working days and still no refund money is in, the refund request got accepted last friday.

Btw, PSN download servers are fucking shit.

titch

I know this is the Steam thread, but if you have an Android device and the Amazon App store installed then download Monument Valley. It's a free app of the day and really good puzzle game.

Maniac

Banned
I'm noping the fuck out of that thread. Too many 'people who preorder are stupid' and 'preordering pc games is stupid' to actually have a rational conversation.

Should be "people who preorder for FULL price are suckers".

This I can agree with entirely. I'm not a fan of preordering, but if it means I can get a really cheap copy of a game I'm really excited for or interested in? Then I wont shy away from it.

Ofcourse, now that we've got Steam refunds I suppose full-price preordering on Steam is a none-issue. Ofcourse, I find it pointless to do so in 95% of all cases. The other 5% being cases where you'd get a game, or significant DLC / expansion(s) by preordering.

Ozium

are you sure , but i thought they gave steam keys
or they gave steam gift ?

he sure . they gave steam key but not pre order steam key the key with the costume dlc would be pre order steam key but they gave regular steam key , you see?

also i need to sleep and the humble weekly is good dollar tier, Pix the Cat is good...

Kuroyume

Banned
Groupees keeps releasing too much garbage. They will take pretty much anything and call it a bundle. They had like 8 bundles going at the same time a few weeks back and they were all awful.

For the people that missed it during the Summer Sale, Bundlestars has NepNep 2 60% off.

The price ceiling for this game after the sale is now $8.99 :p

Anyone else's Steam stuck on "Untitled - Updating Steam Information..."?

This is happening to a lot of people right now. Just leave it on the 'updating Steam information' window for 10 minutes or so and it'll connect.

I know this is the Steam thread, but if you have an Android device and the Amazon App store installed then download Monument Valley. It's a free app of the day and really good puzzle game.

I can second this. Short and pretty well made game.

Chariot

Give the south flag back to the americans and the nazi flag back to us germans. I want my New Order like it's supposed to be!

Maniac

Banned
is dead island good? how common are guns in the game?

It's quite good but incredibly flawed. Buuuuut it does have some of the best melee combat since Dark Messiah & Arx Fatalis. Dying Light is even better in this area in some ways, although also worse in others. (No analogue swings etc)

I'd recommend it.

I don't have Riptide.

Why don't I have Riptide? I kind of want Riptide. :|

Shadownet

Banned
is dead island good? how common are guns in the game?
Its crap. I consider Dead Island to be the beta for Dying Light.

I wouldn't even bother. The only good thing is the melee combat, and that's being nice.

Unless you like shitty optimization, poor online connection in co-op and fetch quests, then just get it for a +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom