• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually last year. I won it from the dev on a twitch stream. 100%'d it, neat little game with a cool gameplay mechanic.

Ah, ok. I remember it being announced for PC and then taking awhile to actually show up. Guess I was remembering the original announcement.

BruteUA

My son and I are having great fun with the game. Be warned though, there are some bugs. We're at one now where we can't finish the game. Hopefully a patch releases soon to cure the problems. Otherwise ya, if you played other Lego games, you know what you're in for. All four movies are playable and lots of replayability to collect everything.

Thanks!

rtcn63

I'm guessing I can't get a refund from Humble if I already redeemed a game? Valdis Story... I can't play this. Runs fine during normal levels, but I got to a boss, and the game can't seem to handle the graphical effects or something. And I've tried putting on every setting on low.

EDIT: Is the stutter intentional? Certain boss attacks will trigger it, what the hell. This is horrible. Who thought this would be a good idea in a fast-paced action title?

It's possible this guy regrets their purchase :p

3535acyzn.png

I believe that's something that was added to prevent people from dropping from games when they are getting rekt. Unfortunately you can drop from a connection lost as well and it would look the same in game.

I may be bullshitting, but I recall a few people here having similar experiences.

Yeah, not sure, but me and my premades were disconnected at the same time and none of us could connect to Steam for 3 hours. Not really related to CSGO!

Just map keyboard keys to your controller via some 3rd party software. Game is not that complicated.

really im just trying to talk myself out of buying the game. Stop sounding sensible!

now i read that tengami doesnt have controller support, either. is humble trying to lose me as a customer?

I'm guessing I can't get a refund from Humble if I already redeemed a game? Valdis Story... I can't play this. Runs fine during normal levels, but I got to a boss, and the game can't seem to handle the graphical effects or something. And I've tried putting on every setting on low.

EDIT: Is the stutter intentional? Certain boss attacks will trigger it, what the hell. This is horrible. Who thought this would be a good idea in a fast-paced action title?
If no one else answers you, I'll try the game tonight and let you know what happens.

chronomac

It's a pretty good game, if a bit on the short side:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Back to Bed -- MB-5308E25896E0675B - Taken by Pakkidis. 3 entrants total.

t1435259671z1.png

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks, Humble! I now forgive you for polluting a new generation with Borderlands

Lain

I don't remember experiencing something like that in the game when I played it some time ago.

Khronico

I think having my first playthrough of Metro 2033 on Ranger difficulty was a mistake. I thought I would enjoy the lack of hud and extra difficulty but it's just frustrating. I'm still enjoying the game immensely but I would've rather just played on normal.

I also don't like that I can't quicksave -_-

Edit: MORE PAYDAY 2 DLC? AAAAAAAGH

Jawmuncher

Amnesia: Memories will launch for PS Vita and PC via PlayStation Network in North America and Steam on August 25, and via PlayStation Network in Europe on August 26, Idea Factory International announced.

Amnesia-V_04-17-15.jpg

It's otome, no clue it was coming to steam as well.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Managed to get some coins so here you go.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bayonetta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Valdis Story: Abyssal City -- MB-9235BBE8BE9EC570 - Taken by nightstorm
Where is my Heart? -- MB-47B5732F00706C73 - Taken by dot

Jazz573

Amnesia: Memories will launch for PS Vita and PC via PlayStation Network in North America and Steam on August 25, and via PlayStation Network in Europe on August 26, Idea Factory International announced.

Amnesia-V_04-17-15.jpg

Thanks. Just added the info to vndb. As for it coming to Steam, that was known from the beginning.

There's also a web-based fan translation that was in the works. Not sure what's going to happen to it, but I suspect it will be shelved, since there's not much reason now that it's getting an official translation. I know that sometimes when VNs get picked up by publishers, they'll license fan translations that are in the works, so the fan translators get to continue, but they get paid for their work. But, I don't think IFI will do that.

ExoSoul

Banned
Bayo <3

Sorry for taking Valdis before, here's to make up for it.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valdis Story: Abyssal City -- MB-602DEF931D760B7F - Taken by Iron Badger. 8 entrants total.

t1435260391z1.png

Lain

Amnesia-V_04-17-15.jpg

Steam page when?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-6A447C3E57BC06F7 - Taken by The Red Wizard
Mystery Gift -- MB-96D3978DFA98C60F - Taken by lindarasta

Risgroo

Lords of Shadow 2 has to be the most inconsistent game I've ever played. Some parts are really good, such as the boss battles and most of the time spent in the castle. Others are REALLY shit, especially the stealth sections and anything taking place in the future.

I'm a stuck at another stealth section at the moment, where a cool-looking character is chasing me. This shit's just impossible, hah.
"I CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR"

Tizoc

Amnesia-V_04-17-15.jpg

Well def. get it on Steam, hope it'll be good =X

denx

So in Dishonored I was pretty weirded out when I possesed a rat in front of people in Lady Boyle's party and yet didn't trigger an alarm or anything, that kinda took me out of the experience a bit. But apart from that, that party mission is crazy good. Stealing the invitation from the Art Dealer, entering the party from the front door, talking with people and blending in, and completing the mission without killing anybody was really, really awesome.

Jawmuncher

You say it like it's supposed mean something to us.

An otome game (&#20057;&#22899;&#12466;&#12540;&#12512; otome g&#275;mu?, literally "girl game") is a story based video game that is targeted towards the female market. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male, or occasionally female characters.

ViviOggi

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ViviOggi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Valdis Story: Abyssal City -- MB-B57B638DD932B8CE - Taken by TheLight. 10 entrants total.

t1435261171z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom