• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

Beat the
Yeti
in Valdis. Whenever it uses special attacks, yes, there's lag/stutter. Don't get it in outside of boss fights as far as I can tell. The game itself isn't bad.

Tizoc

GAF should I bite on Walking Dead S2 for $6.24? I'm waiting for the damn thing to be $5 for the longest time now @o@

The following image is Rhaknar approved
totallyawesomehulk.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Delete the X at the end -- MB-6D5AE372E409C384 - Taken by Kuroyume

XShagrath

Are there any programs or tricks to making categorizing your games on Steam easier? Or do I just have to buckle down and spend an entire day doing this?

Lain

I've made it to the
Yeti
and it stutters during specific attacks. Like frames are dropped or something.

Booted up DMC4 and it worked fine, so it's not a universal thing.

I just booted it up and yeah, there is something weird. Last time I played I stopped at a boss fight, so I was able to get right in a fight with it and I'd drop from 60 to 52 fps whenever he did some attacks. The stutter/lag is pretty visible too. I wonder what's the problem really, I don't remember the game behaving like that before.

rtcn63

I just booted it up and yeah, there is something weird. Last time I played I stopped at a boss fight, so I was able to get right in a fight with it and I'd drop from 60 to 52 fps whenever he did some attacks. The stutter/lag is pretty visible too. I wonder what's the problem really, I don't remember the game behaving like that before.

Glad to know it's not just me. I read there was a patch in May, could've introduced some problems.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Started Broken Age again! I see they've added achievements, yeay

That's your AMD GPU melting trying to play Arkham Knight?

Old joke is old, but you would need 3.6GB of VRAM to understand that ;)

I am surprised that AMD stayed silent this time. I guess Smoke and Rain from Nvidia are fine but HairWorks is where they draw the line XD

Yeah it's kind of weird considering the stink they gave about the Witcher 3, maybe they'll pipe up about it sooner or later, at least they had some decent day 1 drivers out.

Grief.exe

It exists solely to bite EA in the ass if the game drops broken, which it very well could.

I get the impression Dice is releasing an utterly bare bones game for exactly that reason. Polish the gameplay side, charge money for the content on the back end. Win/win for EA.

is there PR that ever means anything?

the sole purpose of PR is to trick people into believing you give a shit

Most definitely.

You can describe how many multiplayer maps are available, how much content is available, what game modes come with the game, etc.

That was about the most useless statement you can make, made even more ironic by how BF4 released just last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom