• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

Will we ever have a Bethesda Fallout/Elder Scrolls game fully playable with minimal game breaking bugs out of the gate?

I wanna Day one Fallout 4 but I don't like having stop/starts in my progression of the game waiting for patches to fix broken quests.

I doubt it, they have over 15 years of history at this point they have to honor.

Tizoc

tomorrow i am gonna defect

dk2BX1f.jpg

i hope they put senran kagura on sale , I WANT THAT GAME SO BAD

How much did you buy these for? Cuz they tend to be overpriced over here :V

Anteater

Performance also is weird. I tried playing it but got constant stuttering no matter the settings. Only by adding and editing several info into config-files did I get rid of them. But then it was very smooth sailing with stable performance. Really great.

These guides are a must. Used a mix of all three guides in the end but the hassle was very well worth the effort.

Yea I played through half of the game on the free weekend and bought it but never got back to it mostly because of having to tinker with the config files, it was really smooth when I played it the first time with a few tweaks, when I redownloaded it I got texture pop ins and don't remember which tweaks I did before so I didn't bother.

Game is pretty fun though.

edit: oops i meant texture pop-ins not stuttering

So I got Stalker: SoC from Bundlestars recently. I have the Complete mod already set up for my first playthrough. Any other must have mods?

TW3 cemented the fact that I can't think of a game I could ever be more excited about than Cyberpunk 2077

nothing even near it, can't think of anything to top it

my man.

but what does this mean for AMD users?

Tears and sadness.

RobertKJP, a community manager for MGSV: The Phantom Pain is taking suggestions for features to have in the PC version.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169848020&postcount=1

http://steamcommunity.com/app/287700/discussions/0/530645446312560975/

A suggestion : for AMD users to not take it in the butt.

If I sent someone a steam game gift and they accepted it, and it's not in their games list... does that mean they gave the gift to someone else? lol (Or does it not show up in their games list until they play it?)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
If I sent someone a steam game gift and they accepted it, and it's not in their games list... does that mean they gave the gift to someone else? lol (Or does it not show up in their games list until they play it?)

It should show up if they redeem it.

Don't care if old.

http://steamspy.com/sale/

Games in this stats: 1146
Average userscore: 82.1%
Average metascore: 76.21%
Total copies sold: 33,412,653
Total revenue: $193,743,514
Average price: $5.57
Average discount: 66.95%

That's a lot of cash.

Will an inventory mod screw with The Witcher 3's achievements?

I'm using a weight mod and haven't had any issues with achievements not showing up.

...Tell me more about this inventory mod.

Maniac

Banned
Will an inventory mod screw with The Witcher 3's achievements?

Mods do not interfere with achievements. I've personally changed Roach into a white stallion, altered some drop rates and also altered the lighting, the key for lighting and extinguishing candles, mouse sensitivity etc...

L.O.R.D

How much did you buy these for? Cuz they tend to be overpriced over here :V

around 189 SR for the $50 card =~370 SR so its close to $99
buying online will be considered more expansive because of the exchange rate from the bank is higher then the normal exchange rate

Jazz573

Neptunia Victory is the last one originally announced and is coming to steam this fall.
There's still Victory II, which came out this year on PS4, and all the spinoffs that are on Vita (including Neptunia U).

I used to think Neptunia U, was a Wii U game. :p

Neptunia Victory is the last one originally announced and is coming to steam this fall.
There's still Victory II, which came out this year on PS4, and all the spinoffs that are on Vita (including Neptunia U).
Not a huge difference but we're getting ReBirth 3 and not Victory

Jazz573

Nah, that would be Rebirth 3. None of the spin-off games were announced just yet.( I do fully expect them to announced them after Rebirth 3 release)

It's funny that Victory is getting a remake, considering the Rebirth games use its engine. I thought Victory was considered good enough that it didn't really need a remake. Glad I never got the original Nep 1 and Nep 2. The original Nep was a godawful piece of garbage. The second improved on it, but not by much, and it wasn't until Victory that it actually was enjoyable. Certainly not going to waste my money on the originals. I've heard Producing Perfection is also pretty bad.

Besides the ones I mentioned (Original series, Rebirth series, Producing Perfection), what other games are there in the series? I know there's Neptunia U and Victory II. So that should be nine games then. Are there any ones I'm missing?

Edit: Oh, I forgot Noire. So ten games then. Also, hyperdimeniom. :p

untitled-1xnstr.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for MMBosstones86:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valdis Story -- MB-45A7B995DF717606 - Taken by pupo. 8 entrants total.
Dawn of War GOTY -- MB-BAD50C1E974E2124
Company of Heroes Complete -- MB-1850A1978D46DFED - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
The Dream Machine : Chapters 1-3 -- MB-1E283830DEF8B28C - Taken by L.O.R.D. 2 entrants total.
The Dream Machine : Chapter 4 -- MB-E76A446CF7580CA3 - Taken by someguyinahat. 2 entrants total.

t1435278993z1.png

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
whatabout someone who has DMC4, jasn't put too much into it.

would it be a worthwhile endeavour? i feel i should be satisfied with my regular edition. what is your opinion?

DMC4SE is a great addition with the new characters on PC. And it's a free giveaway, so why not take a stab at it?

DMC4SE does require higher specs, though. The game forces motion blur, depth of field, higher res textures, and MT Framework 2 based.

Jawmuncher

You know, I think I will get Final Fantasy Type 0 HD on Steam when it comes out.

I think I finally got over the PSP version not getting localized back in the day.

Or Type 0 not coming out on the Vita.

Or all the time I went into editing the Type 0 Giant Bomb page with every bit of information I got for a good chunk of time.

I think I am done being bitter.

Maybe.

I think it will finally be worth it for you by the time it is out. Id have passed had I known it would come this soon. Enjoyed my time with it on XB1 though. It's not bad at all. Also did my share of Giant Bomb editing for Resident Evil Outbreak.

iosefe

You know, I think I will get Final Fantasy Type 0 HD on Steam when it comes out.

I think I finally got over the PSP version not getting localized back in the day.

Or Type 0 not coming out on the Vita.

Or all the time I went into editing the Type 0 Giant Bomb page with every bit of information I got for a good chunk of time.

I think I am done being bitter.

Maybe.
just get it an enjoy it. i know i will.
DMC4SE is a great addition with the new characters on PC. And it's a free giveaway, so why not take a stab at it?

DMC4SE does require higher specs, though. The game forces motion blur, depth of field, higher res textures, and MT Framework 2 based.
alrighty. no harm in trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom