• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA really should have gone with the old TW naming format for Warhammer. Warhammer: Total War is so much nicer than Total War: Warhammer.

I wouldn't call MH slow. More deliberate. You certainly can't spam things.

You still have some kind of cooldown, especially on bigger weapons. That is what I mean by slow.

On the other hand Toukiden feels like a Musou game in terms of combat. You can spam attacks, roll away when you want and dont really need to wait that long till an animation is completed.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
I think I am addicted to 60fps. Batman looks nice and all on PS4, but that 30fps...

Do not, my friends, become addicted to 60fps. It will take hold of you. And you will resent it's absence.

Deitus

Someone needs to ply Hyrule warriors or Dragon Quest heroes

I could not get into Hyrule Warriors. It was fun, but after the 5th map it started to feel repetitive. I'll give it another shot one of these days.

CA really should have gone with the old TW naming format for Warhammer. Warhammer: Total War is so much nicer than Total War: Warhammer.

It really should have been Total Warhammer.

Deitus

I love how ultrazilla doesn't edit his post.

He commits to it.

Full frontal.

You're rad ultrazilla. I can respect that.

That or he still hasn't noticed he posted in the wrong thread, and he's just sitting there wondering why no one wants to play Destiny with him.

Shadownet

Banned
That or he still hasn't noticed he posted in the wrong thread, and he's just sitting there wondering why no one wants to play Destiny with him.
Because Destiny was a disappointment. I should burn the Destiny shirt I got for free from Gamestop.
slow your roll there, budy

People might have mixed opinions of whether Destiny is good or not. But I think most people can agree that it was a disappointment considering all the hype.

Or he is taunting PC gamers, knowing very well we can never enjoy Destiny.
You heartless ultrazilla! I take everything back! No respect from me!

iosefe

People might have mixed opinions of whether Destiny is good or not. But I think most people can agree that it was a disappointment considering all the hype.

i'll agree with you there, but thats a perfectly fine t-shirt there. what if you run out of good clothing at it's all you have left?

Nudull

Banned
Hm. That Total War sale is very tempting. Would I be into the series if most of my experience with strategy games goes as far as Starcraft and Civilization?

New Achievements and Patch for Clicker Heroes.

- New Relics system. You get a random Relic when you kill a Relic Ooze. Relic Oozes only spawn once per ascension after zone 99, and only after your first ascension.
- New achievements!
- Idle mode now only cancels if you click on a monster twice in a 5 minute interval.

Oh boy.

CA really should have gone with the old TW naming
format for Warhammer. Warhammer: Total War is so much nicer than Total War: Warhammer.

Should be Total Warhammer.

i'll eat a duck for it

I misread that.

tmarg

Hm. That Total War sale is very tempting. Would I be into the series if most of my experience with strategy games goes as far as Starcraft and Civilization?

Well, they are free currently, so you might as well try.

If you decide to actually buy one, Shogun 2 is probably the best jumping in point, from what I've heard. Unfortunately, the collection isn't on sale for that one, so it might be better to wait for it to go on sale elsewhere, which happens all the time.

What's this? They're stealth releasing a Japanese only Nobunaga's Ambition?

Sphere of Influence (English) is due on September 4. Or is it the same game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom