• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Welcome to western civilization, USA. About time you joined us.

Wait, abortion and birth-control isn't... Okay, nevermind. Ya'll are still behind. Get out of our club!

On the plus side this means I could go to the US & A(yy lmao) and marry Morningbus, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

The problem is thinking of the U.S. in the same terms as a single European country. It's more on the level of a European Union that has had 200 years to become interdependent.

For example, unless you're from 5 specific regions of the world, my home state of Massachusetts has you beat on passing gay marriage.

Which is to say you could've married me at anytime over the last 11 years. But no, you waited and messed around with some trollops and I'm gone, honey.

i started this last week but have no idea what im supposed to be doing. is it just scavenging basically?

Basically you have to survive which means improving your home as much as possible during day time by building beds, a stove, etc and scavenging for resources at night.
Not only do you need to keep them from starving, they can get depressed, ill or wounded. You might get raided at night while you go scavenging or a fight might break out between members of your own group.
The easy route to get good supplies is to steal them from helpless people but your characters will get depressed.
The alternative is to go into dangerous territory but there's a high chance you'll get shot. The game has stealth and combat so you have to use at least one of those.
When a character dies there's no bringing it back, it's gone for good. When all die it's game over.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Xrd on PC would be sweet. Looking forward to it coming to Europe a decade after the states.

except Steam releases are usually worldwide, it would be published by them directly

What is an Xrd, those aren't letters that should go together.

EDIT: I remember now, it's a Guilty Gear game, I don't think I've ever seen Xrd typed out before.

Madn

I had a great time playing Long Live The Queen. Despite the apparences you have to factor a lot of stuff if you want to survive. In the end I resorted to a walkthrough (discovering that I always messed up at the same choice for some reason :/) but I still made several runs after that as there are lots of different endings. I figured that after seeing how I had reached one solution I could easily figure out the others but that still proved to be a challenge

Jawmuncher

I had a great time playing Long Live The Queen. Despite the apparences you have to factor a lot of stuff if you want to survive. In the end I resorted to a walkthrough (discovering that I always messed up at the same choice for some reason :/) but I still made several runs after that as there are lots of different endings. I figured that after seeing how I had reached one solution I could easily figure out the others but that still proved to be a challenge

Yep it's quite a fun game even with a guide. He'll a few people who don't like "VN" styles games came to like that one due to the systems it had.

Would be nice if we could get the entire BlazBlue / XBlaze series on Steam one day.

Waiting on BB X GH myself. They own both now I want to see some cross over throw downs.

Jazz573

Yep it's quite a fun game even with a guide. He'll a few people who don't like "VN" styles games came to like that one due to the systems it had.

Waiting on BB X GH myself. They own both now I want to see some cross over throw downs.

Is XBlaze - Lost Memories gettIng an English version?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The only Chrono's I want are Cross and Trigger.

You got that right

200.gif

Although SE has an iOS / Android port of Chrono Trigger so I'm surprised we don't already have that version

K. Thanks. It's not in vndb so I wasn't sure. I'll go add it. So it's getting an NA release, is it also getting an EU release? Also just the Vita version? Not the PS3 version?

PS3 + Vita for both EU and NA, all physical and digital (physical EU release may be limited)

rookiejet

I hope it is the new version, Xrd Revalator and not Xrd -Sign- because then it would still be behind.

If it is Xrd anyway.

It'll probably be a while till Revelator is out on home systems since it's just entered arcades (and only in location tests). ArcSys console releases tend to trail arcade releases anyways, it doesn't stop people playing (if your concern is finding people to play). Xrd was a version behind arcade's for quite a while.

Will Valkyria Chronicles 2 get a PC Port?

we don't know yet. We know that Sega appears to be happy with VC1's sales but VC2 is going to be a harder sell. It's a PSP game and considered the worse of the 3 VC games by many.

But that also depends on if they're just going to port it over as-is and not touch up the visuals or try and HDify it a bit. The former costs less, the latter might help keep the game from looking ancient but also might not be worth the effort to create higher fidelity assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom