• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

titch

So i bought Flashback not realizing it was a uplay key.

If i redeem it and then re-buy it on steam at a later date would i still be able to load the game through steam if i redeemed the steam key?

Jawmuncher

We better get VC2 its the better game and I'll take that comment with me to my grave and stand by it. Though it is indeed a harder sale. Since they can't bundle VC3 with it due to a lack of localization.

Though if it released at say 15 it might be better off.

My crystal ball sees the Steamspy numbers and says that it's a matter of time.

It's just not the same. The game is quite different, the assets are of much lower quality and I can't see SEGA putting in a ton of resources to do something like Type-0.

I'd like to see it but wouldn't bet on it.

Shadownet

Banned
Eh the name is really cringeworthy but I can see value behind this. People can just look up and see if its a bad port or good without having to ask dozen of questions.

Chariot

I got VC2 physical for PSP and digital for Vita. I will sure as hell triple dip. Bring it on SEGA. I want it all, I want it now!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Eh the name is really cringeworthy but I can see value behind this. People can just look up and see if its a bad port or good without having to ask dozen of questions.

I was approached and asked if I would be interested in including these ratings in Enhanced Steam, and told them that I'd be happy to if they had a documented process and meaningful user interaction (aka, more than just 1 guy rating stuff).

I'm kind of thinking of just building my own rating system, and having links soliciting feedback directly on the store pages. Once enough people provided feedback, it would show up on the store - not necessarily overall ratings, but just things like "87% of users reported that the frame rate was capped at 30fps" or "74% of users reported that this game supports arbitrary resolutions"

Jazz573

I got VC2 physical for PSP and digital for Vita. I will sure as hell triple dip. Bring it on SEGA. I want it all, I want it now!

There's lots of things we want. Doesn't mean will ever get any of them. What about other games that Sega hasn't even translated? Like for example, all of the modern Shining games. I mean what the hell Sega?!

wilflare

I was approached and asked if I would be interested in including these ratings in Enhanced Steam, and told them that I'd be happy to if they had a documented process and meaningful user interaction (aka, more than just 1 guy rating stuff).

I'm kind of thinking of just building my own rating system, and having links soliciting feedback directly on the store pages. Once enough people provided feedback, it would show up on the store - not necessarily overall ratings, but just things like "87% of users reported that the frame rate was capped at 30fps" or "74% of users reported that this game supports arbitrary resolutions"

woah. if the whole rating system is part of Enhanced Steam - that would be really useful

There's lots of things we want. Doesn't mean will ever get any of them. What about other games that Sega hasn't even translated? Like for example, all of the modern Shining games. I mean what the hell Sega?!

as someone who has been patiently waiting for PSO2 to come west: I know.

Believe me, i know.

Chariot

Dat braid tho
4365569923_95a82ef9bb_z.jpg

def sim

there's nothing to be pulled from that that can't be gleaned from pcgamingwiki in a matter of seconds.

I know, though this is supposed to be a ratings system backed by a, likely, much larger community. Steam refunds will probably help the most, but I won't mind potentially more reasons for developers/publishers to take the pc version seriously.

Jawmuncher

Is it worth getting the Director's Cut if I already have Human Revolution? Is the DC better?

Worth it for a plus one, and I hear the commentary is good if you're into that. Though as It was said the performance isn't as good as the original. Which is the biggest flaw of it.

Yeah, if the DXHR DC port had come out in today's climate SE would've been turn to ashes by the fury of a community that actually has enough consumer power and heft to shame them into fixing it.

Grief.exe

Humble Weekend 2K Packs

Awesome games with sequels available on Steam, while the original release is absent.

The Darkness
Dead Rising
Dragon's Dogma Online

Remains to be seen on Dragon's Dogma, but it's unfortunate that all of the original games are considered to be better than their sequels.

The PSN sale makes me happy. I'm finally gonna buy Fate/Extra now that it's on sale. Been wanting it ever since I finished F/SN. I'm sure it's not as good but I still want it, and since imageepoch is no more, it likely won't stay up for much longer.

Wrong thread?

Jazz573

The PSN sale makes me happy. I'm finally gonna buy Fate/Extra now that it's on sale. Been wanting it ever since I finished F/SN. I'm sure it's not as good but I still want it, and since imageepoch is no more, it likely won't stay up for much longer.

Jawmuncher

I couldn't even beat the first boss.

dex3108

If i own Deus Ex Human Revolution Original version will i get additional entry in my library for Directors Cut if i activate that code from Charity?

Lain

We better get VC2 its the better game and I'll take that comment with me to my grave and stand by it. Though it is indeed a harder sale. Since they can't bundle VC3 with it due to a lack of localization.

Though if it released at say 15 it might be better off.

I just re-bought it on PSN to play it on Vita because I have no faith it in ever getting ported to PC. Though I guess I could also play it on PPSSPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom