• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is not good at all.

I thought that said RAPE REWARD....

So they made it easier to get the
shitty
rewards now? Nice.

This is, indeed, very nice and actually both rewarding and easy-to-avoid-scam than using the old method achievement based.

Right. Instead of cheating and using SAM to idle and unlock achievements, now you can just chat and use SAM. This won't get abused at all.

Arthea

Tokyo school life sounds like something that could end up in a bundle eventually.
Like a Groupee Japan bundle or something.

that will never happen, to this day we had no more expensive VN appear in any bundle, any tier, only cheap ones.
That might change one day, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

derExperte

If they would've meant pounds they would've written £. See the £1000 price.

guys, who cares about playfire anymore, let's talk games, ones that are on sale like right now?

But you want us to tell you what not to buy. That's disgusting.

I would kick everything off that list except DreadOut.

FLD

So, one game a week x 5p each game = 2.6 £ per year. LOL. Just scrap the whole thing.

Oh wow, that's fucking ridiculous. I still actually used the rewards and was able to build up a decent amount of credit over a relatively short period of time but now it's essentially useless.

I guess the achievement tracking thing was too much of a hassle? It seemed like every single week people complained about rewards not unlocking for them. Last support ticket I had to send took like a month before they even responded.

Arthea

If they would've meant pounds they would've written £. See the £1000 price.

But you want us to tell you what not to buy. That's disgusting.

I would kick everything off that list except DreadOut.

but I haven't played any of those games, except MGR, how I will know what not to buy if you don't say me how they play?

DreadOut is being bought, I decided that after Dusk's review long time ago, the question is only when.

derExperte

but I haven't played any of those games, except MGR, how I will know what not to buy if you don't say me how they play?

DreadOut is being bought, I decided that after Dusk's review long time ago, the question is only when.

Buying MGS:GZ makes sense if you want to get MGSV day 1.

PC has Killer Instinct, Street Fighter V, Sea of Thieves, Shemue III, FFVII Remake, MGSV, Gears of War UE, DS3, Cuphead, Fallout 4, No Man's Sky, Star Wars Battlefront, Tales of Zestiria, FFXIV Heavensward, DOOM, Rainbow Six Siege, and more.

Feels fucking great, man.

Sch1sm

Started playing Lisa today. At first it was difficult to get past how weird the very beginning points are, but now it's just funny. Dark humour, best humour. Too early in to really form any real impression, though, considering it's length.

Just broke 900K in the monster game. My level times are hitting negative.

can someone explain to my why Idle Master isnt working for me?
i know FOR A FACT i still have cards for Axium Verge because ive never played it yet

Sch1sm

can someone explain to my why Idle Master isnt working for me?
i know FOR A FACT i still have cards for Axium Verge because ive never played it yet

jshackles knows about this. Said he was gonna test it himself 'cause a couple people mentioned the drops taking hours.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
you on the latest version? It worked for me yesterday, though it seems that card drops are taking much longer than what we're used to

Some of us have been noticing that the cards drops have been pushed back, with the first card dropping around 2 hours. Jshackles mentioned this too.

Okay I'm pretty sure Valve changed the card drop algorithm yesterday. I've been idling almost non-stop since the sale started and have received (on average) about 28-30 cards overnight each night. Last night I received 11 cards.

Most of the games took around 3 hours each to drop all of their cards, so I'm guessing cards didn't drop at all in the first two hours. I'll continue to monitor the situation, but it appears that Valve is trying to prevent people from buying a game, idling the cards, then refunding the game.

the +2 hour thing makes complete sense if they're trying to curb refund abuse. Make folks own the game past the point of no return(s), then let the cards fall.

Vibranium

Banned
Oh well, won't really miss Playfire too much. Maybe they will reconsider if there is a big drop off in people taking part.

Half my rewards never unlocked but they could have tried to improve that system.

Ruruja

I got my first Hyperdimension card drop earlier when I hit 2 hours played so it seems to be true, I don't have a problem with it - it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom