• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

The TRANSFORMERS are back, and this time they’re in the hands of acclaimed developer PlatinumGames, who have combined their over-the-top brawler action with comic book inspired art to create a TRANSFORMERS game like none other.

• Surprise the enemy: PlatinumGames signature fast action allows instant robot to vehicle attacks, slam downs, counterattacks, and infinite combos for to create a unique master combat system.
  • Five playable AUTOBOTS: Wreak havoc on the DECEPTICONS as OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, SIDESWIPE, WHEELJACK and GRIMLOCK.
  • Actors from the original TV series: Reprising their roles are Peter Cullen (OPTIMUS PRIME), Dan Gilvezan (BUMBLEBEE), Frank Welker (MEGATRON and SOUNDWAVE), and more.
  • Play again and again: 5 difficulty levels with overhauls in enemy composition, combined with a deep customization system, means hours of intense gameplay.

Anustart

What the fuck. Bought Don't Starve Together to get me a copy and give the freebie to my daughter because she loves the game. I can't give the gift away for 30 days? The fuck is this shit.

Edit: Nevermind, can gift it. Restriction is on trading >.< You saw nothing.

yoshizzle

I have no idea what the bank heist thing is...
Bank Heists is a mini-game that allows you to gamble ATP in hopes of earning more.
Anyone can start a bank heist by typing !bankheist x where 'x' represents the amount of ATP you wish to gamble. (ex. !bankheist 50) The more people that enter the bank heist the bigger the potential score!

Anustart

I think the 30 days is just the trade restriction? You can gift at any time.

Yeah, noticed as soon as my rage subsided and I hit submit reply here :3

Next question, my daughter doesn't have her own steam, If I set her one up, is there any restrictions on new accounts and gifts?

Uzzy

I remember playing a demo and just being like "well that's neat". With no inkling in my mind to ever consider buying it. Hell I think it's like 2 bucks used at GameStop.

Yeah, it's nice that another ArcSys game is coming to PC to live on and hopefully find a new audience, but when they've got BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Persona and UNIEL to come to PC, it's a pretty big disappointment that they'd choose something like Battle Fantasia over any of those.

Jazz573

but what if I'm loose too senpai? ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

hzdiOJb.gif

Messiah

Everyone in the thread is saying it's BF, although I've seen the footage for supers and that character in the middle? I don't know who taht is @_@

Nice, buying nearly all ArcSys games on release finally payed out.
why can't they bring games people actually care about

Tizoc

Nice, buying nearly all ArcSys games on release finally payed out.
why can't they bring games people actually care about

To be fair in regards to GG Xrd, an updated ver. is gonna release by the end of the year. Better to wait for that one to be released on Steam+consoles.

OG megatron voice good
No playable megatron bad.

Oh well will buy at some point.

Ah jawmuncher
You missed the best part
72a4ABE.jpg

Jazz573

To be fair in regards to GG Xrd, an updated ver. is gonna release by the end of the year. Better to wait for that one to be released on Steam+consoles.

Ah jawmuncher
You missed the best part
72a4ABE.jpg

Giant robots are awesome. Dinosaurs are awesome. Giant Robot Dinosaurs are HOLY SHIT GIANT ROBOT DINOSAURS!

I really like the aesthetic. It reminds me of 80s and 90s anime. I realize Transformers is western, but I'd be totally surprised if it wasn't at all influenced by any of the big robot anime that were around at the same time.

Jazz573

Speaking of giant robots. I've got a bit of dilemma. I'm not sure what to do with my time. Should I:

A. Continue playing the game I haven't played in over a week (btw it does have giant robots, well, mechs anyways), which by the way is not on Steam,

OR

B. Play another game, like one of my new Steam games, for example Freedom Planet

OR

C. The last and probably most insane option: binge watch Eva. It's not like I don't want to watch it--it's just that it will be very time consuming, and also I'm not sure my how my brain will function at the end. Oh and I totally shouldn't have to say how this connects with giant robots.

What say you SteamGAF?

Speaking of giant robots. I've got a bit of dilemma. I'm not sure what to do with my time. Should I:

A. Continue playing the game I haven't played in over a week (btw it does have giant robots, well, mechs anyways), which by the way is not on Steam,

OR

B. Play another game, like one of my new Steam games, for example Freedom Planet

OR

C. The last and probably most insane option: binge watch Eva. It's not like I don't want to watch it--it's just that it will be very time consuming, and also I'm not sure my how my brain will function at the end. Oh and I totally shouldn't have to say how this connects with giant robots.

What say you SteamGAF?
Play Freedom Planet.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Treeker: The Lost Glasses -- MB-D5D4403185BA0617 - Taken by Kurt Russell
BloodNet -- MB-1FDED57C66C27E07 - Taken by Sammichu
Sirius Online -- MB-297D834E8E40CB67 - Taken by Sarcasm
DREW AND THE FLOATING LABYRINTH -- MB-0B9B130404D981A7 - Taken by Lomax
The Defenders: The Second Wave -- MB-DF3A4DA0B51762CA - Taken by Miniboss
Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries -- MB-2CA21FE9A92E6A3C - Taken by Bayonetta
Hypt -- MB-28F7C2E60A19624E - Taken by derExperte
Slave Zero -- MB-66D3E46B39E8B0D7 - Taken by SSPssp
Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender -- MB-29231C48E79F6A63 - Taken by xGreg
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury -- MB-7FE1BAE6A0934489 - Taken by madjoki
Gunship -- MB-433F877489A3F1CF - Taken by lindarasta
PIXEL PIRACY -- MB-1BEF78BFE9C27F2A - Taken by MaxiLive
FRANKENSTEIN: MASTER OF DEATH -- MB-222AFECFD73782DC - Taken by BernardoOne
ROYAL DEFENSE -- MB-935CF155982C0A0C - Taken by Kifimbo

Jawmuncher

Ah jawmuncher
You missed the best part
72a4ABE.jpg

I do really dig Grimlock. Dinobots were the only reason I saw transformers 4. Shame they weren't in it very long.

komorebi

Is it just me or is Nuuvem removing games? I just tried searching for a few games on my wishlist and couldn't find any of them even though I saw them there in the past. DMC4 SE for example.

Jawmuncher

Is it just me or is Nuuvem removing games? I just tried searching for a few games on my wishlist and couldn't find any of them even though I saw them there in the past. DMC4 SE for example.

I brought this up earlier on. I think someone said that now the whole website needs a VPN so you can see the games to buy. Regardless seems the age of Nuuvem might be ending. Looks like we're all going back to GMG or waiting on sales.

komorebi

I brought this up earlier on. I think someone said that now the whole website needs a VPN so you can see the games to buy. Regardless seems the age of Nuuvem might be ending. Looks like we're all going back to GMG or waiting on sales.

Good call, I didn't have Hola enabled yet and now DMC4 shows up. So can I buy and activate in the US or does this mean things are different since I have to use the VPN to even see some of these games?

Jawmuncher

Good call, I didn't have Hola enabled yet and now DMC4 shows up. So can I buy and activate in the US or does this mean things are different since I have to use the VPN to even see some of these games?

The code still redeems if you get it unless they changed the app which I doubt.

MUnited83

For you.

It has nothing to do with the age of Nuuvem ending or not lol. It's just that you need a VPN to get some games like you needed for quite a few months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom