• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

komorebi

The code still redeems if you get it unless they changed the app which I doubt.

It has nothing to do with the age of Nuuvem ending or not lol. It's just that you need a VPN to get some games like you needed for quite a few months now.

Thanks. Last time I used Nuuvem was in December of last year so I just wanted to be sure.

I can't see DMC4 with VPN. Developers are pulling their games, such as WB and Namco, and now Capcom. EDIT: GTA 5 isn't showing either. Maybe I"m already dead? They figured out that I'm using Hola?

edit: saw your edit
(and raised you one edit)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Zack Zero -- MB-C3BD6AAF2711B7F3 - Taken by GaussTek

I won an alienware alpha!

That's awesome, congrats!

post-31915-Dave-Chappelle-YES-YEAH-SWEET-utsJ.gif

Turfster

While you guys were having fun, I was watching the magic blue smoke escape from my NAS... cutting off access to the animation files I need =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom