• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

I seriously cannot believe people are discussing the Fallout pip boy thing and which phones it fits and being bummed about their phone not fitting and paying way more to play the game with a piece of plastic on their fucking arm

I guess im no fun allowed but jesus christ its the stupidest thing

cant wait for the next elder scrolls when we pre-order and pay bethesda more money so we can all play with a diarrea color plastic helmet in our underwear

Grief.exe

I seriously cannot believe people are discussing the Fallout pip boy thing and which phones it fits and being bummed about their phone not fitting and paying way more to play the game with a piece of plastic on their fucking arm

I guess im no fun allowed but jesus christ its the stupidest thing

CE's always irk me as well. This one looks particularly terrible.

Do not go into the monthly GAF purchase thread. You will cringe at the shear amount of garbage...and headsets.

Salsa

I get gettin those things if you like paying stupid money for super cheaply made collectables but the idea of people playing Fallout 4 with a plastic pip boy with their phone in it ringing and all is so ridiculously fucking stupid that im kinda turning around on it as I write this

Thorgal

I want to join the modern world and get myself an SSD for both windows and Gaming .

My main question is : is it possible to move certain games only from my steam installation on my hard rive to the SSD and have them still recognized by steam ?

If yes, How ?

I want to join the modern world and get myself an SSD for both windows and Gaming .

My main question is : is it possible to move certain games only from my steam installation on my hard rive to the SSD and have them still recognized by steam ?

If yes, How ?

Yes. Use NTFS junctions / NTFS symbolic link or let Steam Mover do the linking for you

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I've sent an e-mail to KISS since it's listed as the publisher and the developer hasn't said anything on the matter in almost a month. It seems the developer changed the sub type to No Cost but didn't remove the price of 0, which has confused Steam's backend.

Update: Uh, the OST has been pulled. I suppose that's one way to "fix" it.

Mr. Doop

I get gettin those things if you like paying stupid money for super cheaply made collectables but the idea of people playing Fallout 4 with a plastic pip boy with their phone in it ringing and all is so ridiculously fucking stupid that im kinda turning around on it as I write this

A few days ago one of my friends was telling me about it and I just don't care about it at all.

Maniac

Banned
Fate is just helping her to realise her original dream of being a waitress. :p

I hope 4GB VRAM will see me through to Pascal.

I hope the guy I borrowed this 780ti from doesn't want it back for a looooong time, lol

Can't go back to a normal 780 man... I just can't.

I hope the guy I borrowed this 780ti from doesn't want it back for a looooong time, lol

Can't go back to a normal 780 man... I just can't.

Also NVIDIA GIVE ME PASCAL DAMNIT I WANT IT NOW PLEASE I BEG YOU

;_;
mZVGXH3.gif
this is how I imagine nvidia feels like, another job done.

Lain

This is so going to be a 75% off purchase before it's taken down because of license expiration for me. I liked Transformers when I was little but nowadays they do nothing for me, especially in a game that has them fighting like they weren't even the old Transformers I remember.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
gee people aren't kidding about fetch quests in kingdoms of amalur, most of them can be skipped without much consequences right? like i can still progress smoothly on level/gears without them?
Yeah the sidequests are completely skippable. There are way more quests in the game than necessary to keep a good leveling pace. I think there were a couple zones where I didn't do a single non-main quest.

Tizoc

This is so going to be a 75% off purchase before it's taken down because of license expiration for me. I liked Transformers when I was little but nowadays they do nothing for me, especially in a game that has them fighting like they weren't even the old Transformers I remember.

Transformers series have had a lot of great series released in the past 2 decades, if you give the time to check them out you'll change your tune :V
Besides it has Optimus Prime shoryuken-ing Devestator in the face.

Lain

Yeah I've been busy, I'll do it tomorrow when I get home from work at 7-ish.

Unless something changed, in my mind.. Lain is the lewdest.

You looked at my twitter didn't you.

Toukiden finished downloading and installing, time to see how this port fares for myself.

Transformers series have had a lot of great series released in the past 2 decades, if you give the time to check them out you'll change your tune :V
Besides it has Optimus Prime shoryuken-ing Devestator in the face.

That's exactly what I don't like. I grew up watching the first Transformer cartoon and I don't remember Optimus Prime doing that. Stuff like that fit a Korra game but feel out of place in a Transformer game for me. Which means that while Korra was a day 1 purchase, Transformers is gonna be a late, discounted one.

titch

Folks a few duffers great games left here....last chance before a garbage/mystery prize dump(with a decent hidden in the pile game)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (titch, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Battlepaths -- MB-2FE080454613F06B - Taken by Hektor. 2 entrants total.
Commando Jack -- MB-F8D07AF76A8D33D0 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
iBomber Defense -- MB-F4E1173BEAFC77E7 - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Make it indie! -- MB-D88D2FB23E3B6EDF - Taken by Deques. 1 entrants total.
bit Dungeon II -- MB-C9EA2DD408C6F82E - Taken by Madn. 1 entrants total.
Luminosity -- MB-3EDABA61A985C2AF - Taken by Saty. 2 entrants total.
Pretentious Game -- MB-7B478FEFA5031F6C - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
iBomber Defense Pacific -- MB-86D72358B04C64D6 - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising -- MB-F8ABBA937621EB92 - Taken by City 17. 3 entrants total.
Knights & Merchants -- MB-C939F9F0A3E8CB51 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
R.O.O.T.S -- MB-2CB08E37B3D41626 - Taken by Lomax. 1 entrants total.
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-D9AF85B8FF1AB8BE - Taken by kurahador. 5 entrants total.
iBomber Attack -- MB-CECE9B8A9997AB98 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
The Inner World Soundtrack -- MB-51AEE45022EAE294 - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 1 entrants total.
Final Dusk -- MB-2028EC01844EDF23 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 2 entrants total.

t1435364216z1.png

Tizoc

That's exactly what I don't like. I grew up watching the first Transformer cartoon and I don't remember Optimus Prime doing that. Stuff like that fit a Korra game but feel out of place in a Transformer game for me. Which means that while Korra was a day 1 purchase, Transformers is gonna be a late, discounted one.

Come on mang, Optimus Prime doing shoryukens is ridiculously awesome, you just gotta take in the absurdity and revel in it.
Next you'll tell me Transformers can't dance or have their own personalities.

A series should not be restricted by medium or a straight single line of thought or concept.

Haunted

I agree with you, here.
It's Shenmue. This is probably the last chance for this game to see the light.
And yet, the Kickstarter seems too messed up, even with Sony's E3 marketing boost behind it.
And this leaving apart the fact the short footage for S3 is...not stellar at all.
They should try and sell you something, while it seems all they are doing is "forced", just because people beg for it. I mean, people here on GAF did some awesome videos to push the Kickstarter, why they didn't think something similar?
Here's what's insane to me: Yu Suzuki said during the Twitch Q&A that Shenmue 3 will not finish the story.

So you better get your wallet ready for the Shenmue 4 kickstarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom