• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Geometry Wars 3 is pretty fuckin' neato.

Jawmuncher

Beasts of Prey looks like a poor man ARK :/

Even though it existed well before Ark. It's a smaller indie team than Ark has which is mostly comprised of industry vets. Really if you don't want to put down on ark, or want to wait for that to hit cheaper/better performance. BoP is a good alternative until then.

We never did do ORION: Prelude game night. I was so excited for it

Some day if we can ever get a decent amount of people together for it. Always had like1 or 2 people and that was it.

Grief.exe

Tom Clancy Franchise sale...

Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six only 40%off(regular sale price).

Come the fuck on Ubisoft.

It looks like it's strictly a Splinter Cell franchise sale. 4 of them for $9.99.

Fuck you Ubisoft

NPgzxfW.png

I think they've just re-set the discount.
I'm pretty sure I saw Blacklist at 40% off, but now it's 75% off.

The big thing seems to be base building and taming the dinosaurs. There's pictures of Trexes basically as guard dogs on people's forts. I haven't played it yet though waiting on better performance for my card.

Sounds cool, taming the dinosaurs.
Yeah performance seem to be an issue, better wait for the fix.

Turfster

Kinda sorta want to try conviction and double agent to see if they really are as bad as people say... but then, people say they're bad, so...

Sch1sm

Tom Clancy Franchise sale...

Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six only 40%off(regular sale price).

Come the fuck on Ubisoft.

Was my reaction as well. I was looking at Rainbow Six. Ah well. Except 75% now? Well then.

We never did do ORION: Prelude game night. I was so excited for it

If it ever gets set up, give me a shout. I'll finally download it. Picked it up for $0.xx during the winter sale and it's sat there ever since.

Jawmuncher

Kinda sorta want to try conviction and double agent to see if they really are as bad as people say... but then, people say they're bad, so...

Double agent is a weird game but honestly worth a play. Shame it's not the older gen version, but it's interesting in what it tried to do.

Conviction isn't bad if you go in thinking its a Bourne game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
R6 games are 75% off every sale, what the fuck at the surprise?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'll be requesting a long ban. I will get some things with my life together and I need to stop being so glued to the site. Those who wants to talk with me my steam profile is linked here on my GAF profile. I shall see you guys later and keep getting those +1

Shadownet

Banned
I'll be requesting a long ban. I will get some things with my life together and I need to stop being so glued to the site. Those who wants to talk with me my steam profile is linked here on my GAF profile. I shall see you guys later and keep getting those +1

I'll miss you and your leaky vagina :-( Take care man, I'll be on Steam if you ever wanna talk.

Good luck! Hope things can be resolved smoothly. We'll be here to welcome you back.

Good luck. We'll either still be here or ModBot will have raffled off ownership of the site on his own by the time you get back.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Take care of stuff, man.
I'll still be here because that's how big of a fiend I am.

baterism

Best of luck, Bayo.
----------------------------------------------------------------
SteamSpy tell me that NepRB1 passed 100k mark. Currently on 102k.
Nice going IF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom