• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't play Neptunia.
My wife will be yelling at me if she saw those anime girls in skimpy outfit. She hates ecchi/hentai anime so much.
I can still watch anime peacefully on my laptop ( I don't watch ecchi harem/hentai anyway), but PC is on my living room. :/

Nabs

Vegas 1 and Vegas 2 have Terrorist Hunt and Terrorist Hunt is amazing with friends. That's my good deed of the day.

Shadownet

Banned
It's cheaper to buy the individual games than the Rainbox Six franchice pack, nice job Ubi.
I don't think that's the case..
Each game right now is $2.49 x 4 = $9.96

The Rainbox Six Collection is $7.49
The girls are based off video game systems. That's about it.
Wait :O what? I didn't know that.
My wife will be yelling at me if she saw those anime girls in skimpy outfit. She hates ecchi/hentai anime so much.
I can still watch anime peacefully on my laptop ( I don't watch ecchi harem/hentai anyway), but PC is on my living room. :/
Time to get a new wife. I hear those Russian mail order brides are what popular nowadays.

Grief.exe

Finally I can turn the lights out on Rainbow Six in my wishlist

Wwh9LZl.gif

baterism

Ufufu that's where PC to tablet streaming come handy. Nep game is so light that I can stream it flawlessly to my Mipad +Ipega from my cheapass laptop with KinoConsole.

Ozium

Yo, Palestinian gaffer with the unpronounceable name, I dont speak Palestinian >_>

And if that's not Palestinian I apologize, I'm going by your profile, whoever you are :/

is arabic

and whenever he messages me i just write back in hebrew and never get a response

Sch1sm

Oh my God, Ozium.

Rainbow Six is going to sit in my backlog and I just know it, but I don't want to refund because this may never happen again. Hm.

Grief.exe

Now only Prince of Persia left eh Grief? Pray with me.

Also thanks. I didn't want to sleep anyway...

Prince of Persia, Beyond Good and Evil, and Brothers in Arms as well. I've newly discovered my love for city builders and want to grab Anno 1404, but the American version, Dawn of Discovery, was never added back to the sales sub.

I've wanted these games for a while, but buying them all on general discount would just blow an entire sales budget.

Benedict

Which Rainbow Six game should I get?
What about ghost recon future soldier?
I have splinter cell blacklist, any other games in the series worth getting?

Shadownet

Banned
Prince of Persia, Beyond Good and Evil, and Brothers in Arms as well. I've newly discovered my love for city builders and want to grab Anno 1404, but the American version, Dawn of Discovery, was never added back to the sales sub.

I've wanted these games for a while, but buying them all on general discount would just blow an entire sales budget.
Ah thanks for reminding me, I should get Beyond Good and Evil someday. I've never play it before.

It seems like Brothers in Arms collection lowest price is $10. So 50% off. Guess it will be a miracle if it goes lower than that.

Which Rainbow Six game should I get?
What about ghost recon future soldier?
I have splinter cell blacklist, any other games in the series worth getting?
ALL OF THEM!

Chaos Theory is the best one. But if you're a huge Splinter Cell fan. It might be best to get the collection for $10.

Time to get a new wife. I hear those Russian mail order brides are what popular nowadays.

Wow, how much?
75% off? :D

Ufufu that's where PC to tablet streaming come handy. Nep game is so light that I can stream it flawlessly to my Mipad +Ipega from my cheapass laptop with KinoConsole.

Mipad + Ipega?
I guess I'll take a look at them, thanks.

Oh, apparently we can pre-order FFVII Remake already on Amazon.
And it's #6 top selling video games right now. LOL.

maN7hYb.png

Benedict

ALL OF THEM!

Chaos Theory is the best one. But if you're a huge Splinter Cell fan. It might be best to get the collection for $10.

Went with Chaos Theory and Vegas 1.

The half minute hero bundle hasn't been a daily yet? It's 75%, 2.49€ at regular sale price

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Went with Chaos Theory and Vegas 1.

The half minute hero bundle hasn't been a daily yet? It's 75%, 2.49€ at regular sale price

They haven't. Also, not saying you shouldn't buy them, but the Vegas games aged poorly as shit imo. I loved them on 360 and replayed them last year and...yeah :/

The splinter cell games hold up fine tho

A friend says random games appeared in his inventory over night. He hasn't bought them and they weren't gifted to him. Has this happened before?

Sch1sm

A friend says random games appeared in his inventory over night. He hasn't bought them and they weren't gifted to him. Has this happened before?

Was it Windborne? Stump came around earlier mentioning that all owners of it received 5 free gift copies after the game was taken down.

wilflare

Holy shit, I'm loving this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/streamus/jbnkffmindojffecdhbbmekbmkkfpmjd

- Direct control of your Youtube content in Chrome.
- Can very easily add content via a button on the YT page.
- More user friendly compared to using eg. Spotify since you can manage everything while never having to leave the Chrome window.
This is a big plus for me: I sometimes used Spotify for listening to game soundtracks while browsing but this new method will make me do it more since it's literally only 1 click away.
- Has support for custom shortcuts for eg. playing/pausing & volume up/down.

I know this isn't really something groundbreaking but I'm definitely digging it. CHROME 4 LYFE.

chrome%20music%20player.PNG

where do you find all these soundtracks? youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom