• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

that price for nom nom galaxy is insane

immout $ tho, but ill be grinding cards for it tomorrow

pixeljunk early access for 2 bucks

Uzzy

Oh, apparently we can pre-order FFVII Remake already on Amazon.
And it's #6 top selling video games right now. LOL.

maN7hYb.png

Cloud better be able to dress up as Lightning. Or maybe we can just replace Cloud entirely with the superior Lightning.

What happened while I am working? I was in the reddit 7 room and seems right now it is the room with the highest score out of all the reddit rooms. Soon at 7 million.

mrgone

Nom Nom Galaxy is good? I guess that might be the first game I buy.

It's kind of like Dig-N-Rig if you ever played that. I didn't play enough to form a proper opinion about it, but it seems like it could be really fun. And they've recently patched a bunch of content into it

Uzzy

joking around like this is freaking dangerous, because square enix might do it

It's a great idea though. Infact, we can expand it. Sazh can replace Barret, Fang can replace Tifa, Serah can replace Aeris, Snow can replace Cid, Vanille can replace Yuffie and Hope can be fired into the sun.

mrgone

The badge doesn't get updated after Level 1 Million right? So it's useless to reach lelels like 42 millions recahed now.

Before yesterday I don't think it went up to 1 million+, so they might continue adding tiers as people achieve more and more ridiculous levels in the game

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hoping for 75% on Neverending but its probably going to be 66%. Still getting it tho

At what levels does the monster badge increase XP value?

Also, I just reached level 8 and finished the Sanitarium quest in Pillars of Eternity in act 2. About how far into the game am I?

Uzzy

I knew my 'Fire Hope into the sun' strategy would prove controversial, so I suppose we can just have him replace Sephiroth.

Just imagine it, ominous latin chanting with 'SEPHIROTH' replaced with 'Hope'.

Totally works. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

wilflare

Shadowrun Chronicles - is this any good?
related to the main game?

---
FF7 Remake - all I ask is remade visuals. hope they don't remove or change anything
NO to DLC to save Aeris = game is dead to me
NO to removal of Honeybee Inn because fear of whatever internet group
NO to possible Lightning Waifu Simulator at the Golden Disc where you can switch costumes for her

---
FF7 Remake - all I ask is remade visuals. hope they don't remove or change anything
NO to DLC to save Aeris = game is dead to me
NO to removal of Honeybee Inn because fear of whatever internet group
NO to possible Lightning Waifu Simulator at the Golden Disc where you can switch costumes for her

I am sure Nomura will put in some Lightning DLC.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
All these FF7R talk without no actual gamplay shown. It will be a VN. A pretty one. Just wait and see.

I would buy it then. I dunno if like classic FF7 enough without modern gameplay that isn't the usual modern FF gameplay...if that makes any sense.

I don't know why anyone thinks Aeries would be kept alive. She's dead in all the post FF7 movies/games that have been released.

I think it caps out at 200 xp, which I had on day one or two.
Ah ok, and yeah I reached it day 1 as well. Was hoping it'd go to at least 500 given other badges do but oh well.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I don't know why anyone thinks Aeries would be kept alive. She's dead in all the post FF7 movies/games that have been released.

Channeling old school GFW Radio Shawn Elliott, "it's probably the first female character they had any connecting emotionally with"

milena87

I haven't played it yet, but Chronicles is not from Harebrained Schemes and the various reviews are not as enthusiastic as Returns and Dragonfall.

Hong Kong is the new expansion from Harebrained.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Indie Royale ‏@indieroyale 2h2 hours ago South Sinai, Egypt
No access to Indie Royale email :(

welp... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom