• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Reminds me of the anime Saki. 24 damn episodes and all I got was some handholding, I felt ripped off.
You won't get more. Watch it for the Mahjong, not for relationships. And for my waifu Hisa of course.

Mahjong Pretty Girls Battle : School Girls Edition. June 22.

I'm sure people asked for this.
This game is shit. I rather wait for the port of the Saki PSP game, that is not only a Mahjong game but one that utilizes the special perks and abilities of the girl.

halp, cant stop downloading games

image.php

Stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Blue Rose -- MB-CA07A49FA7CBFBF0 - Taken by redlacs
Psychonauts -- MB-71F41BAE06E0B8B3 - Taken by NightmareTrigger
BLISS -- MB-BB3AD3F8FA4DBD8D - Taken by Catshade
Company of Heroes -- MB-0F2D9BEF734E79CA - Taken by tioslash
The Adventures of Tree -- MB-9311E20980516AC2 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

I'll be requesting a long ban. I will get some things with my life together and I need to stop being so glued to the site. Those who wants to talk with me my steam profile is linked here on my GAF profile. I shall see you guys later and keep getting those +1

Do not go gentle into the night, good sir.

Echoplx

Is anyone else getting this? Every time I make a purchase I have an extra failed transaction for no reason showing up in my account. The purchases go through without any issues.

OChky62.png

Is anyone else getting this? Every time I make a purchase I have an extra failed transaction for no reason showing up in my account. The purchases go through without any issues.

OChky62.png

Yeah my last 2 purchases are exactly the same. No idea why, both had partial wallet credit with the rest coming out of paypal. Went through fine.

Arthea

No Man's Sky has store page. *swoons*

I don't know why so many people question what it is, it is obvious from what is told and shown it's spacefarer's sim. It's not minecraft in space, and not terraria, it's completely own thing. It somewhat can be compared to Elite, that's about it.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Is Shenmue filled with QTEs? That sounds like my kind of game.

Heh, Shenmue literally invented QTE's. As in it was the first game to have them. It's also one of the finest implementations of QTE's, in that failing them doesn't mean game over, rather QTE's are used as branches to different events happening.

But while it has lots of them, I wouldn't say it's filled with them.

I need to play both Shenmue games over again. Time to hook up the Dreamcast once more.....

Oh yeah, wishlisted with extreme gusto!

Arthea

Talking about No Man's Sky, have any of you decided what you gonna do when the game is released? I think I'll go straight for the center of a galaxy, trading along the way and marking some planets to my name, unless I get distracted by some or other conflict along the way and join the winning side.

Wow, that Distant Worlds discount is unprecedented. Go get it if you like super complex 4X games.

unprecedented? It's 30€ after discount fgs!

Store page already? Could a 2015 release be possible?

didn't they mention 2015 already at some point?

Accoun

Heh, Shenmue literally invented QTE's. As in it was the first game to have them.

Dynamite Cop was before Shenmue. I'm not sure if the first one (AKA Die Hard Arcade) has them since I've never played it, but the second one does and both were earlier.

[EDIT]
DHA had them as well, and that's 1996.

Dynamite Cop was before Shenmue. I'm not sure if the first one (AKA Die Hard Arcade) has them since I've never played it, but the second one does and both were earlier.

[EDIT]
DHA had them as well, and that's 1996.

the term Quick Time Event came from Shenmue, where that style of gameplay was popularized. There really wasn't a term for it before and no game made a point to push QTEs as a bulletpoint like the Shenmue games did, for better or worse.

If you really want to get specific as to the origins of pressing buttons during a cutscene mechanic you can go as far back as Dragon's Lair, a game composed entirely of QTEs.

iosefe

Talking about No Man's Sky, have any of you decided what you gonna do when the game is released? I think I'll go straight for the center of a galaxy, trading along the way and marking some planets to my name, unless I get distracted by some or other conflict along the way and join the winning side.
I'll start off on a planet, spend a few days there. Gather what I can. And then take my first foray into space. Still undecided if I'll head towards the center.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Fuuuck, why is the YDKJ game on the Jackbox online only for multiplayer? I mean, pretty sure more than one player can use the keyboard!

titch

Geometry Wars 3 is pretty fuckin' neato.

Has this been on a daily yet?

Why did Ubi remove GRAW?

I was so going to buy these this sale :(

I'll be requesting a long ban. I will get some things with my life together and I need to stop being so glued to the site. Those who wants to talk with me my steam profile is linked here on my GAF profile. I shall see you guys later and keep getting those +1

Take care bud hope things get sorted 4 ya!!

derExperte broke 50 million in the monster clicker game...

The Expert is aptly named!!! Always looking to jump in to his games to late tho

So, Abyss Odyssey? Is it good?
I know it is from a Gaffer <3

If so... 2-pack anyone?

PM Sent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom