• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, i really thought they would throw us a bone and put the games in a daily or a flash given that they just announced DSIII for early 2016. Yet here we are, patiently waiting for Bamco to do the right thing still.

I will flip a fucking table if it doesn't get a daily. Literally the only "AAA" purchase I want to make.

Guess I'm done working until lunch.

edit : well this player is shit.

I am just waiting for Xenoverse to get a decent sale.

This will be you...
skeleton-waiting3.jpg

I will flip a fucking table if it doesn't get a daily. Literally the only "AAA" purchase I want to make.

I'm sitting on a $50 steam card and DSII is currently $25 for me. Still, i'm such a cheapass that I'd rather wait for it to potentially be even cheaper before jumping in. I mean, i've waited this long right? If it drops to $15 i'll be all over it.

Arthea

I'll start off on a planet, spend a few days there. Gather what I can. And then take my first foray into space. Still undecided if I'll head towards the center.
But centre is treasure trove of resources, due to density of stars and planets.

Also I can't help but wonder what's possibility of wrapping right into the middle of conflict and getting destroyed the moment you appear. With my luck it's a valid concern.

iosefe

But centre is treasure trove of resources, due to density of stars and planets.

Also I can't help but wonder what's possibility of wrapping right into the middle of conflict and getting destroyed the moment you appear. With my luck it's a valid concern.

if you attack and consistently aide one side of space cobflict, the other side may label you as kill on sight.

you can just as easily play pacifist, i'm sure

(unless you mean you somehow meet another player and they shoot the shit out of you. then good luck)

Deitus

Did something happen to the monster game? I tried to check how far my group had gotten overnight, and it's not letting me open the game, it says none of my friends are in game, and all of the stats (highest level, etc.) are showing 0.

maty

Did something happen to the monster game? I tried to check how far my group had gotten overnight, and it's not letting me open the game, it says none of my friends are in game, and all of the stats (highest level, etc.) are showing 0.

I'm in the same situation, the game won't even load now.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?

Happened to me as well. Checking around reddit and their twitch channel, the only advice so far is to wait until the reset in two hours.

KingKong

On one hand, I feel bad for Gamersyde, on the other hand I will always pick youtube over whatever shitty video format the gaming sites use

Deitus

I think I'm going to use Quiet as my buddy all the time.

Because plot.

I haven't seen the latest footage (trying not to spoil the entire game on myself when I'm already sold on buying it), but judging from what they showed last year, Quiet is just too useful to not take with you constantly. My only worry is that she might have limited utility when I try to do a no kill run.

so MGSV has the fallout companion system? Will it do the thing that FNV does where if youre aligning yourself with a force that your companion opposes you run the risk of losing them? Or are they just along for the ride?

Backlogger

I think part of Steam or Community is down. I also can't access my badges page and my profile page doesn't load all the custom content.

yuraya

so MGSV has the fallout companion system? Will it do the thing that FNV does where if youre aligning yourself with a force that your companion opposes you run the risk of losing them? Or are they just along for the ride?

They discussed morale levels and stuff like that. Like motherbase soldiers don't like it when Quiet is around or wtvr. So there will be some story and some type of roleplaying elements involved I'm guessing.

I'm sure they can die during missions but I doubt they will be gone forever. It would suck because there doesn't seem to be a lot of buddies. Only showed 4 so far I wonder if they will have more.

No idea if anyone wants any of this stuff outside of the Steam ones, I suspect not but who knows!

I only wanted Wildstar really.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

EfagyaM.png
SMITE Xbox One Closed Beta -- MB-C6CE0AE2E1F54F16
World of Tanks Invite Code -- MB-2D49F0F9F5212C71
Company of Heroes -- MB-9EAA4BEFE9E1D59C - Taken by Sammichu
World of Warships Bonus Content (NA Only) -- MB-D498FF2363B196C3
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs -- MB-7C3A2CF4BB92A843 - Taken by dot
xWBm0BY.png
Ghost Recon Phantoms Starter Pack (uplay) -- MB-5F5E9F6976DF5EA6
Psychonauts -- MB-1D7641C3A5DD5708 - Taken by texhnolyze
SMITE Loki Pack -- MB-F26FAFA73F9562D3 - Taken by Darth Kupi
World of Warships Closed Beta Key (NA Only) -- MB-ABF1DE6A72D5FA3F
xWBm0BY.png
Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar (uplay) -- MB-CC90F8E7F2EC1B55 - Taken by Tizoc
PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks -- MB-D30C932F4F209ED8 - Taken by BruteUA
Twitch Turbo -- MB-594192A84D6BFF43 - Taken by darkchewie

Chariot

Vampire: The Masquerade

Do I pick this up now Steam Gaf?
Do it. Even broken and barely finished as it is, it's one of the best RPG's out there. You should get the fanpage, asap, since it's basically unplayable without it. The developers basically finished the game while the musicans were already falling out of the Titanic.

Xeroblade

Do it. Even broken and barely finished as it is, it's one of the best RPG's out there. You should get the fanpage, asap, since it's basically unplayable without it. The developers basically finished the game while the musicans were already falling out of the Titanic.

loool and thank you everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom