• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand Of Fate is good ?

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. Basically you build a deck of equipment, and then a "dungeon deck" you'll be facing; the "DM" deals out your dungeon cards room by room, and you drop into each (which are mostly small combat arenas, but some are puzzle/trap rooms) and kill monsters to get gold and loot. Then there's "encounter" cards that can give you equipment, hurt you, etc. It's cool.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I wonder if the general sale discounts will end come the 21st or continue alongside the encore. I think it was the 2012 Winter Sale that caught everybody off-guard as despite what the store pages said, the sale in general was over come encore day.

Lain

Is Ori that good? I can't afford it right now but if it's worth that price maybe I can give up tomorrow's lunch money and buy it

I think it's great, definitely worth full price, so at 40% off it is an even better deal. It has its flaws though, like blocking you from going back into certain parts once you pass them and the escape parts can feel frustrating depending on the type of player you are.
Still, gameplay, graphic style and music are all pretty great.

Speevy

Banned
Hey guys, I had planned to do a ton of Steam giveaways this sale, but my car needs fixing, so there went that.

Perhaps the next sale though!

Lain

You're right, bring back the shitty community vote so we can see Blands and Alan Wake get on sale for the millionth time.

Out of 8 days, I think one sale was missed. I think that's pretty good. It was an 'anime' game anyway, so it's not like it's a huge loss.

I supported you before on giving GOTY to clicker heroes, but now I've burned the ballot.

im curious about Abyss Odyssey but im not $5 curious. This might make me a bad person. I still need to play through Rock of Ages and Zeno Clash 2 which means I have an ACE team backlog because why not

Turfster

Humble Cats Cats Cats bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Schrodinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark
  • Pix the Cat
  • Aqua Kitty Milk Mine Defender
TIER 2: BTA
  • Torchlight II
  • Mousecraft
TIER 3: 10$
  • Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora

Tizoc

Humble Cats Cats Cats bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Schrodinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark
  • Pix the Cat
  • Aqua Kitty Milk Mine Defender
TIER 2: BTA
  • Torchlight II
  • Mousecraft
TIER 3: 10$
  • Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora

Hot damn.
But why is HTR Tier 3?!

Still
Hotdamn.
Worth it for Pix the Cat at least.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Nice bundle, but how is Torchlight 2 a cat game?

wondered the same

from the description on the humble page

Torchlight II is fast, fun, and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or online with your friends! Oh, and you can have a partner who's a cat. Cat! CAT!

a little stretching it there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom