• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSPssp

Nice! Getting Ori and Shovel Knight!

Edit: Or maybe not Shovel since its already been a year, and I'm wondering about it being Humbled.

Turfster

Daily
  • Life is Strange 20-50% off
  • Dungeon Defenders II 50% off
  • Anno 2070 75% off
  • Shovel Knight 33% off
  • The Escapists 51% off
  • Batman Franchise 10-75% off
  • Medieval Engineers 40% off
  • ARK 17?% off (not tagged as daily)
  • Ori and the Blind Forest 40% off
  • The Walking Dead 75% off
  • Hand of Fate 50% off
  • GRID Autosport 75% off
  • Dying Light 25% off
  • Age of Wonders Franchise 75% off
  • Evolve 50% off
12 hour deals
  • Postal 90% off
  • Spec Ops The Line 80% off
  • Dead State 65% off
  • Hero Generations 33% off
  • Zombie Army Trilogy 50% off
  • Battleblock Theatre 90% off
  • Rayman Legends 75% off
  • FTL 75% off
  • Back to the Future 80% off
  • Titan Souls 40% off
  • Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 50?% off (not tagged as daily)
  • Gemcraft 66% off
  • Simcity 4 78% off
  • Infinifactory 33% off
  • Risen 3 75% off
Unlocked
  • Gothic Franchise 80% off
  • Infested Planet 75% off
  • Reus 75% off
  • Strider 70% off
  • Freedom Planet 70% off
  • Neverending Nightmares 50% off
  • Victory at Sea 75% off
  • Primal Carnage 50% off
  • Homebrew 60% off

yuraya

Everyone needs to buy Ori. The music in the game alone is worth $12. On top of that you are getting one of best platformers ever. The game is really good.

Tizoc

Was never that into Sonic but Freedom Planet looks tempting.

Get it.
It is to the Genesis/MD what Shovel Knight is to the NES.
You can choose Classic mode to play without cutscenes.
Don't look at it as a Sonic game, but rather as a Genesis era platformer.

...and would it kill telltale to make Walking Dead S2 $4.99 already?

Can I send you a friend request? This goes out to anyone who's blitzing through thousands of levels too

The rooms fills up so fast once they are announced on Reddit. Best bet is to watch Reddit or Twitch for the rooms to be posted and join like a mother.

I think I went through about 10 rooms today trying to find a good one. Up to 242k now. Woot.

baterism

Yet another day without Trails in the Sky. :(

That reminds me, could be the last Click Sale which run "Anime, turn based, rpg" tags actually TiTS.

Now it won't go to sale. Ever. Steam community, you monsters!

Edit: isn't ARK has always 17% off?

Tizoc

Oof Age of Wonders Complete is only 50% off.
I've heard lots about this game, but if the Complete collection was like 75% off I would've jumped in :p

...and would it kill telltale to make Walking Dead S2 $4.99 already?

TT seems really adverse to that price point lately. as someone who is only interested in it as a curiosity given that everything i've heard about it is that it's ok at its best it stinks that they wont make it cheap enough for an impulse purchase.

Maybe ill pick it up around halloween

That reminds me, could be the last Click Sale which run "Anime, turn based, rpg" tags actually TiTS.

Now it won't go to sale. Ever. Steam community, you monsters!

It's pretty crazy that a shitty minigame can have such a big influence on the number of copies a game will sell in this sale. Don't really like it.

Lain

I thought I got in a good room but apparently it isn't too hot, we just got to 32k while some other rooms are already in the hundred thousand range. Maybe tomorrow.

baterism

It's pretty crazy that a shitty minigame can have such a big influence on the number of copies a game will sell in this sale. Don't really like it.

Well, yeah. That actually not unlike Community Vote. Ikaruga, never forget.

But I doubt they don't have back-up plan for if that happened. There's still few spot for Daily Deals and Flash Sales before Sales ended.

Tellaerin

Okay, I'm guessing someone somewhere figured out how to break the minigame.

Right now I'm apparently level 72553 with 385 billion gold.

Edit: Looking at my friends' games, I see that's apparently the case. Wow.

Rudakus

Isn't Ark the same price it's been the whole sale? Doesn't look like its getting a update on discount.

Yes it i9s because I was looking at it pre-sale hoping it would get a bigger discount. I think Shovel Knight has been 10.04 the whole sale too, though I'm not positive on that one.

Rudakus

Okay, I'm guessing someone somewhere figured out how to break the minigame.

Right now I'm apparently level 72553 with 385 billion gold.

They are running scripts that combine wormholes and like new at 00 levels to boost 10 levels every wormhole used. Room I was in yesterday we hit near 65mil

FLD

same...doubting there will be a further discount on it now

That would be a huge bummer. TiTS and Ark of Napishtim were the only two games I was planning to buy no matter what. I was really hoping to pay less than 15 for Trails since I've already played the PSP version last year and I'm mostly buying it to get a save ready for SC. :/

Pretty sure it was the one minigame unlock that wasn't reached

Yeah, I heard about that. What makes people think that? Like, what were the tags?

That would be a huge bummer. TiTS and Ark of Napishtim were the only two games I was planning to buy no matter what. I was really hoping to pay less than 15 for Trails since I've already played the PSP version last year and I'm mostly buying it to get a save ready for SC. :/

Yeah, I heard about that. What makes people think that? Like, what were the tags?

"Anime, Turn Based, RPG"

and I think the other games it could have been have all been daily or flash deals since then

Grief.exe

Rayman Origins is on sale for $2.50. Uplay free.

Anno 1404 should be on sale, but the US version, Dawn of Discovery, was never added to the Anno sub. Also Uplay free.

Finished The Room. Well, that game was great and didn't overstay its welcome. My only issue is that i needed to use the hint option a few times because things can get a bit complex at times, only to ask for a hint and immediately feel like an idiot.

Great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom