• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Ozium called Pix the Cat yesterday for the next set of sales, so I guess the Humble God's listened to him. Wow.

Cats... Torchlight II. Okay.

----------------------------

Rayman Legends is a fun game, but that price tag doesn't make me want to double dip.

Shade

that's the best dying light can do? really?

I feel like it's been cheaper even on Steam before

It's 30USD on indiegala's site. That's the best we're getting.

Funny enough Indiegala has purchase restrictions on it "Game cannot be added to cart due to regional limitations"

I would assume that it is a NA key due to the restrictions: This product is NOT available in Germany, Japan, Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine being the same as what is listed for the Dying Light NA sub.

But even being located in NA, it is still not purchasable for me. Not sure if that's an Indiegala issue, or I am reading SteamDB wrong (JaseC would know!) Not ambitious enough to see if you can bypass the restricted purchase via VPN or not.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender -- MB-E8E168034DCF22AA - Taken by PunishedSnake
Schrodinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark -- MB-744B59B863FD0736 - Taken by Mixed2k

I'm dumb and generated gift links instead of just the keys themselves.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I'm interested in Risen, but I'm not interested in buying the franchise bundle. And of course the first game is currently unavailable outside of the bundle, probably due to the glitched discount or something.

Copons

Anyone having problems downloading from Steam?
I'm getting a burst of a couple of secons and then down to a complete halt for quite a long time.
Tried changing the mirror from Italy to Switzerland but it didn't change anything.

derExperte

No Gears of War for Germany. I know how to get around restrictions on Steam but if it's Windows Store only I might be fucked. Also doesn't make sense, GOW3 got a release.

tmarg

Cats... Torchlight II. Okay.

Rayman Legends is a fun game, but that price tag doesn't make me want to double dip.

TL2 has pets for each character, I imagine that's why it is supposed to be cat related.

Rayman 2 is great, I don't really double dip on anything, but it's a must buy for anyone who likes platformers. One of the best on PC.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm interested in Risen, but I'm not interested in buying the franchise bundle. And of course the first game is currently unavailable outside of the bundle, probably due to the glitched discount or something.
i never could get into risen

i don't think i gave it the fairest of chances but nothing about its starting area grabbed me. i'm pretty much jank immune but i didn't feel any "hooks" or whatever

same thing happened to me with divinity 2

fantomena

PRAISE THE SUN! THE GEOBLOCK RESTRICTION THINGY FROM ORI IS GONE!!! I DON'T NEED VPN TO PLAY IT!!!

Praise Putin while you're at it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender -- MB-68A33E77002B3BF5 - Taken by GaussTek. 2 entrants total.
Schrodingers Cat And The Raiders Of The Lost Quark -- MB-7E3C2E405ABF8A22 - Taken by Jazz573. 1 entrants total.

t1434652581z1.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for DXLelouch153:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DXLelouch153, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Freedom Planet -- MB-E151CFA45FBE12DE - Taken by Cyldman. 33 entrants total.

t1434660980z1.png

posting it here as well

Tizoc

Gonna wait til the sale ends before getting that Humble Bundle. Who knows maybe Hot Tin Roof will go for cheaper :p

Funny enough Indiegala has purchase restrictions on it "Game cannot be added to cart due to regional limitations"

I would assume that it is a NA key due to the restrictions: This product is NOT available in Germany, Japan, Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine being the same as what is listed for the Dying Light NA sub.

But even being located in NA, it is still not purchasable for me. Not sure if that's an Indiegala issue, or I am reading SteamDB wrong (JaseC would know!) Not ambitious enough to see if you can bypass the restricted purchase via VPN or not.

Friend of mine from the USA just bought it. He had the same issue. Eventually ended up using a Hong Kong VPN to get it.

derExperte

100->338031

Finally a good room. 100M incoming.

Only interesting deal for me is Infested Planet, been cheap before but I didn't bite. Any comments?

Grief.exe

I was secretly hoping not to see the Uplay indication.

GQaEeiA.png

Less than 2 hours to reach 1mil. Awesome.

You abandoned me.

'Currently no plans.'

The biggest bullshit barometer in the industry.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Friend of mine from the USA just bought it. He had the same issue. Eventually ended up using a Hong Kong VPN to get it.

It seems the keys are actually tied to the ROW sub instead, which has the same list of restricted countries minus Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom