• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amneisac

If anyone is interested in one copy of GRAV (surprisingly fun game) I have one leftover copy from a four pack. PM me and It can be yours for $7.50 USD PayPal.

Amzin

Today was the first day to wound my wallet, but it was on games vastly overdue, so eh.

Also woo Wormhole club in the Monster Game :p

Teggy

Milk is mined from the bottom of the ocean? My whole life is a lie.

I think this is the first day I haven't bought anything. I've actually bought a lot more than I thought I would, though.

Shadownet

Banned
Congratulation BigAT for winning Octodad: Dealiest Catch! Add me on Steam for your prize. Steam profile is on my GAF page.

Next one coming right up.

M.D

Anyone plays Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare on the PC? is there still a community left for these games? I want buy either one, but they're still expensive as hell.. I know they were recently on sale but Black Ops 2 was $30 instead of $20 in my region :/

Anyone plays Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare on the PC? is there still a community left for these games? I want buy either one, but they're still expensive as hell.. I know they were recently on sale but Black Ops 2 was $30 instead of $20 in my region :/

Ever since ghost it died. BO II seems to be the most active even over advance warafre.

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

Giveaway #13: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
header.jpg

Surprisingly one person on my friends list don't have this game.

Is it active enough to find games without problems or is that an issue? Do you know if most players are playing the base maps or DLC ones?

Also, found a damn good deal and I remember this site being legit

http://www.gamesrocket.com/download/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II.html

Game is not region locked or anything right?

I don't know if people play the base or dlc maps since i don't own the games. According to the steam stats there are 7k BO II players so there is more than enough players to play with.

rtcn63

Does Chaos Theory require any mods to get working? I might pick up to use with the inevitable Steam Controller purchase.

Dsyndrome

Just noticed the failed transactions for purchases ever since the sale started, remember somebody talking about that a day or two before. The one on June 12th failed three times before finally going through. Anyone ever figure out why it's occurring? Just the massive traffic?

Asgaro

Giveaway #13: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Surprisingly one person on my friends list don't have this game.

That would be me, right? :D

Well, I replayed GTA Vice City and GTA IV the last 2 years.
The GTA in between - SA - I plan on replaying before I buy GTA V.
Won't be anytime soon though.

I could have bought GTA SA for dirt cheap right now but I stopped buying games to work on my backlog. (When I find the time to game...)
Only exceptions I make to acquire new games:
- bought through bundle.
- won via a giveaway.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Z -- MB-86894EE38B4738BE
BLACKBAY ASYLUM -- MB-15D934DB987CA2A7 - Taken by KainXVIII

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Hitbox is setting new live streaming standards (again)!

At Hitbox, you see it, play it, live it. We aim to always bring you the next generation live streaming platform, and take premium streaming video and chat to new levels. As part of this commitment to offer you the latest and greatest features and technology, we are excited to announce we are rolling out 4K resolution streams at up to 60 fps – for the first time ever!

While many of us are still in the process of acquiring 4K hardware (we love the NVIDIA GTX TITAN X) we know many of you have already invested in this new standard and we want you to be able to enjoy it on Hitbox right now.

Why 4K 60fps?

At 4 times the resolution of good old HD with 1080p it makes games just look gorgeous and lets you see much more of the action in highest detail. 4K is expected to become the broadcasting standard on TV and the Internet within the next 12-24 months, but we’re making it available on Hitbox now.

When watching a fast paced game you want those 60fps for a really smooth picture – blurring the lines of watching a game and playing it yourself. Over a year ago Hitbox was the first live streaming platform that let you stream with 60fps in HD 1080p, now we take it to the next level.

When will it be available?

There will be the first ever eSports show match in 4k 60fps on Hitbox this July.
Stay tuned for the exact date.
Followed by early access for select partners to stream in 4k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom