• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Hitbox: Hopefully our next announcement is big enough to get us noticed and bought by a conglomerate.

Salsa

going to this crazy like super party on a radisson hotel on saturday and the ticket + transportation + drugs / drinks + whatever translates to 70/80 bucks or so

need it to be a good night but dude my possible game count w that

im jasecing hard

going to this crazy like super party on a radisson hotel on saturday and the ticket + transportation + drugs / drinks + whatever translates to 70/80 bucks or so

need it to be a good night but dude my possible game count w that

im jasecing hard

Spend that money on DotA keys and you can strike gold, then sell the contents for mad bank and live like a king this weekend.

What could go wrong?

Ruruja

like, i know e3's commercials, but i enjoy dumb hype and cringeworthy conferences

lemme be ;_;

Yep. As do most people. Luckily he's in the minority. Like I don't even know how you can watch FF7R or Shenmue III announcements and not even smile like those GB guys, even if you don't like those games they were just great moments.

Sch1sm

Spend that money on DotA keys and you can strike gold, then sell the contents for mad bank and live like a king this weekend.

What could go wrong?

Even knowing this is sarcasm, I have to answer with, "Everything. Everything can go wrong."

All this talk of LiS and I still haven't played any of it despite owning it on release. Whoops.

Pachimari

Okay, I need some help. I'm about to place a pre-order on the Steam controller and Link on the Steam store, but will they take my money right away or when they ship?

derExperte

Okay, I need some help. I'm about to place a pre-order on the Steam controller and Link on the Steam store, but will they take my money right away or when they ship?

Right away.

Volgarr is incredibly frustrating. Can't even beat the first boss. Not sure if I just suck that much.

You suck.

No affirming words in here. It's true. Though many had more trouble getting to the boss than beating him.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0™ HD - http://store.steampowered.com/app/340170/
Release Date: Dec 2015

This is me right now:

4c56f28203de254f74ade6d375c2c198.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
Yep. As do most people. Luckily he's in the minority. Like I don't even know how you can watch FF7R or Shenmue III announcements and not even smile like those GB guys, even if you don't like those games they were just great moments.
i mean, i agree with him about the shenmue thing, but i can't help but roll my eyes at teh guy making a long video about commercials being commercials

we know this already, that's what's fun about e3, the major publishers fighting to deliver the best surprise

it's excessive and dumb but it's fun

For wishlistings.

sweet

Arthea

Achievements and Trading Cards too. What a time to be alive.

but Tales of Zestiria will have no cards, we need samehow let Bamco know what blasphemy it is.

in unrelated news, with new card dropping policy, the only option left is an idlemaster, because I rarely play any game for more than two hours (and I don't think I'm alone like this), that would mean literally no cards ever, so now idlemaster is actually card maker literally.

Where is Lightning Returns Squeenix?

we've made it past 10mil. Feels great man.

delayed until autumn (or was it winter?), someone posted it earlier

Arthea

Forgot to mention how deeply I appreciate that HBW with Pix the cat, I would have bought it at the last day of sale, so this bundle was very timely, what rarely happens.

Nabs

Volgarr is incredibly frustrating. Can't even beat the first boss. Not sure if I just suck that much.

Watch a playthrough of the first level, it'll show you what you might be doing wrong or missing. The first boss is pretty easy, it's just a matter of you not getting greedy. It can also go by much quicker if you get there with minimal damage taken.

The second boss a bit tougher, but the game gets a bit easier after that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom