• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz573

Torchlight II Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jazz573, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Torchlight II -- MB-415AAE363609372D - Taken by crazyrabbits

rtcn63

Ozzie Ozzie
Aussie Ozzie
Koala-thumpin'
Godus-bumpin'
Followin' Peter's cotton tail

Into the rabbit hole he goes
On valve time, in the meantime
Thinkin' bout that time
He banged zkylon's plushie

And didn't call the next day

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for the kitty
to win you must rhyme a ditty
no need to pay three fitty

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender -- MB-1277BB6005439951 - Taken by Purkake4
Torchlight II -- MB-E47C8B90D439792C - Taken by Mixed2k

Sch1sm

ya'll forgot this little ditty i did last page. didn't even intend on rhyming

giphy.gif

Clapping intensifies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
Instructions for thesaucetastic:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (thesaucetastic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Dirty Bomb's Fragger mercenary -- MB-7928DFCA833EC535 - Taken by Jazz573

This thread took a weird turn
If it didn't, it wouldn't be fun
Swayed by ozzium's home run
We pulled a fast one

Dice is on a journey
rtcn63 is in a scurry
crimsonhead began this tourney
Se7enSword stabbed in a hurry

zkylon

zkylewd
Ozzie Ozzie
Aussie Ozzie
Koala-thumpin'
Godus-bumpin'
Followin' Peter's cotton tail

Into the rabbit hole he goes
On valve time, in the meantime
Thinkin' bout that time
He banged zkylon's plushie

And didn't call the next day

you hurt me

lulu has love for no one but me <3

rtcn63

I'm a writer
just like Alan Wake
Poetry is trash
it was a mistake

Alan Ozzie, new fish in the city
Between emerald walls
Digging rhymes like Poet, feenin' tits like Adabisi
Caved under yellow bricks
He never not in the know
But like his cellmate Molyneux
In this game, you can't do shit

Ozium

Se7enSword looked into the light of all eternity and saw unto himself a cloud of vapor resembling the fine touches of gaben's rainbow splattered on a sunset moon. The light lingered and reshaped into a form of nothingness that is still visible through the third eye. He felt as though he had now been truly awakened and yet he was still asleep and then the clouds gave birth to a toaster oven drenched in marmalade and the sheep sang--Praise be to Lord Gaben Praise to be All.

I wonder when the FF7 Remake will even come out. From what I can see it seems to be a typical S-E announcement. Announcing a game that is in their early stages of development (or hasnt even really started).

I somehow guess it could be a 2017/2018 title.

If we get a lot of poems then we can bundle them all up in a book and sell it.

It could be called Summer of Steam - A collection of poems from today's best poets.

Priced at $4.99.

Sold through Google Books and Amazon Kindle.

derExperte

On the road to 150m.

&#3900;&#12388; &#9685;_&#9685; &#3901;&#12388; PRAISE GOLD HELM &#3900; &#12388; &#9685;_&#9685; &#3901;&#12388;

Jawmuncher

I wonder when the FF7 Remake will even come out. From what I can see it seems to be a typical S-E announcement. Announcing a game that is in their early stages of development (or hasnt even really started).

If they aren't going crazy and for example keep the camera angles and such from FF7 that would help a lot in terms of speed of development.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I've heard it mentioned several times that they're shooting for a 2017 release to line up with the game's 20th anniversary.

Sch1sm

Age of Wonders III, no doubt.
Best price/gameplay time ratio.

Bought. I've been looking for a strategy this sale that wasn't Sid Meier's, and Total War seemed impenetrable because so many games. The fantasy stuff is going to be a sure twist on the formerly mentioned, I bet.

I didn't pick up any of the DLC for it. Think it's necessary?

i'm not too excited for these am I?

Do you feel like you've spent a bit of time in a pool every time you think about them?

Sch1sm

Question: Y'all people who play DreadOut use a KB/M or a controller?

dunno if it even has controller support tbqh

if the clicker game was on a VAC server you'd be done, brüder

It has partial controller support, and it's much easier with it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There once was a man named Ozium
And clicking became his new opium
Dead monsters were many, but his inbox was empty
So he filled the Steam thread with much sodium

rtcn63

Mother Gaben said cheaters never prosper
But now it seems clickers always do
Worthless card drops and summer badges raised
In front of innocent Ozzie and the limerick brigade
On his bed and sinking in tears
Behind his curtains
Salt and shade

Shadownet

Banned
I remember returning Neverending Nightmares last sale.

It's like inception. It didn't scare me because of the knowledge that he woke up from a dream and is still dreaming. I dunno. There's apparently multiple endings, I finished the first in less than 2 hours.

Only psychological horrors I'm into are novels, but that was just me.
So what you're telling me is don't pick it up.

zkylon

zkylewd
good games today too, even tho they're not that cheap

shovel knight - one of my favorites last year, and i don't even like megaman that much
spec ops - i love this game, i don't know why i got all the achievements for it but it's just a pretty cool story delivered really well, maybe a bit ham-fisted-y, but i really like it
dead state - it's like the jankiest most overambitious game ever but surprisingly it delivers on a ton of its ambition. it's also like the falloutiest of games since arcanum or something

other games like ftl are also pretty good but everyone has ftl, can't comment on games i haven't played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom