• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Nice to see DoritosPope paying attention to SFV! No clue who the guy playing is though.

I'd love it if he did a cover of Indestructible, or made a new track for SFV's main theme.

It's clearly Kanye West.

Sch1sm

Nice to see DoritosPope paying attention to SFV! No clue who the guy playing is though.

I'd love it if he did a cover of Indestructible, or made a new track for SFV's main theme.

He should just throw the song Power at them.
Maybe Stronger for ultra moves.

JaseC

I don't think the "temporary hold" on my USD$80 PayPal refund is going to be lifted in time for me to spend it on Summer Sale stuff. Blah.

Jazz573

You guys can get whatever you want in the sales, but for the love of all that is fun, BUY FREEDOM PLANET! Also if you didn't get Transistor earlier, you're dead to me. Also, while I did buy Sakura Angels, don't buy it. Do as I say not as I do. I mostly got it because it was cheap, for trading cards, and a little bit just to annoy Chariot. :p

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So today must be the day, sweet sweet dark souls 2.

Oh and also the type-0 HD page seems to be up on steam, wonder when it's planned to release.

I don't understand why people think DS2 will get a discount. Clearly Bandai is interested into pushing the new edition of the game, and that one is already 50% off.
I doubt it will be discounted further, is too new.

The 50% off is a joke for existing Dark Souls 2 users though. Why isnt the upgrade also 50% off?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
today should still be all new deals, with maybe saturday and sunday as 2 encores?

2 encores kinda sucks but since we had a shocking zero repeats between dailies / flash / meta game, I would be ok with it this time

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Yeah I meant Sotfs as I already won the basegame and want to upgrade.

And it will proably go on sale at the same time as dark souls do (as none of them has had a daily yet)

titch

Huh.
I'm 8 games away from 1000 apparently.

WinGameStore has Verdun 50% off

One ahead of me - hoping to make SOTFS the biggy - I've just given it the kod haven't I sorry guys.

Well, sale is over for me, I'm spent.
Don't worry Titch, you're safe.

Lol was expecting something like 'hoping for SOTFS 90%' in the spoiler tag no worries m8 - will prob leave it till the last day anyway :)

JaseC

I'm assuming the Dark Souls 2 Season Pass will never be discounted again, which is annoying as I need it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just noticed Hand of Fate is out of early access, time to give it another try, the concept is amazing, but it needed a lot of work back when I tried it

Dammit, where's the Arkham Knight preload? I really don't want to still be downloading it a couple of days after release because of my crappy connection.

JaseC

My luck sucks story #31318313: Topped up my mobile data only to have a Telstra tech knock on the door literally five minutes later to see if he'd fixed my line fault. But, hey, I have kindasorta real internet again.

derExperte

capturej2z0q.png

The end.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
later on it's like

wtf am i doing with my life

Yes it is, especially the latter levels if you want to do it with 100% accuracy and within the time limits.

It looks so innocent

Why did they even bother adding controller support? Is it even possible to play through some of these level with one? lol

JaseC

Yeah, there was a thread on that. The "The law is stupid; CDPR should be given a free pass because it's CDPR" and "It's okay, the government won't actually follow through because of CDPR's success" posts were amusing. Some people need to take a deep breath and divorce themselves from their emotional attachment before commenting on negative news.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I think IF we see a 75% off, it will be on christmas sale.
I need to take Softs too, since I miss all DLCs for DS2.

Nah I'm expecting a 66% off today or tommorrow.

Also the shadow warrior 2 gameplay footage makes me so much more hype for that than doom, the only problem I had with shadow warrior(2013) was its level design.

Rhaknar

why is Avast analizing every game I launch on steam all of a sudden :/

Knurek

why is Avast analizing every game I launch on steam all of a sudden :/

Give it a few weeks and it will start treating each exe you run as a (heuristics) virus.
Happened to me, had to uninstall that piece of crap just to be able to run anything. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom