• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you actually don't know which room is good until it's too late, I mean with such a big level difference. Still that badge is damn tempting... what to do

Like new you say... aren't these very expensive, I mean you sacrifice lot of wormholes, well in your case it doesn't matter but it matters for me.

on second thought you and shadow have a badge already and not care, but you could help us poor steamgafers without it, with your wormhole count, it could make all the difference!

Every day the average level for all the rooms increase as more people get more badge points to get more WH and Like News. I imagine most of the reddit rooms will hit 100mil today.

Just pay attention to reddit around 12:10 or so and get your fingers ready!

I am at 170,000 and still don't understand this game. What should I do at 11AM to get into a room that will hit the cap?

Watch reddit and hope you picked a good one. I think I went through 10 game yesterday and the one I ended up with made it to about 35mil.

derExperte

encore starts saturday

today is last day with new deals

2 day encore believe it

dimmp wuu jasec said sunday -- mr optimism

Doubtful because we'll get one more round of unlocks through the monster game tomorrow. Wouldn't make sense to have that but repeats everywhere else.

What is the thing I type in chrome console to join a new room? It didnt work last time I only have the wchill autoclicker installed.

JoinGame(xxxxx);

setInterval(function () {JoinGame(xxxxx)}, 1000);

That script can get you banned from rooms though and you can end up in some random other one, so it's not recommended.

ctrl + shift + j

Or F12.

Shade

I'm assuming the Dark Souls 2 Season Pass will never be discounted again, which is annoying as I need it.

I'm in the same boat. I did email Bandai Namco, this was the response to this particular email address:

Bandai Namco said:
Thank you very much for your feedback. Unfortunately, this service does not handle the price choices for the Steam Sale and we wouldn't be able to comment on these decisions. We can only recommend contacting our Community Teams through the link below for additional information regarding this.

Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Customer Support

Company Social Sites:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BandaiNamcoUS
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/
Tumblr: http://bandainamcous.tumblr.com/

So yeah, I'm highly doubting it too.

Grief.exe

capture42u67.png

A wormhole badge. And people were asking what's the point.

That is the best badge of the sale.

Dunno, but I think there's something wrong with new Batman game. Here some stores are selling a PS4 bundle for 400€ including the game plus the season pass. Also you can find it cheaper on PC too. I remember for Origins was pretty much the same thing, and on release it was a buggy mess.

Different developer.

So there is a new badge for 100 million. I have a new goal

Better not abandon me today.

MUnited83

For you.
Dunno, but I think there's something wrong with new Batman game. Here some stores are selling a PS4 bundle for 400€ including the game plus the season pass. Also you can find it cheaper on PC too. I remember for Origins was pretty much the same thing, and on release it was a buggy mess.

Has zero to do with the state of the game and everything to do with WB and discounting their games as quickly as possible. Just part of their agressive marketing, nothing more.

Not that I believe the game willl be good, mind you.

Better not abandon me today.

Need to watch the reddit streams man. If you are waiting for me, you are already dead. Although I imagine a lot of the reddit rooms are going to hit the cap today. I only made it to 35mil today and that gets me about 3000 Wormholes.

Now if everyone would use scripts and stop nuking the fucking bosses, we'd be making some more progress.

How was Arkham Origins? I've played Asylum and City and enjoyed those okay.

It's the worst of the 3 (now 4 i suppose) arkham games but it's still pretty enjoyable. They reuse half of the Arkham CIty city and while they did a better job with the story they did a worse job with the gameplay.

How do I join?

http://steamcommunity.com/minigame/

Press F12

Type JoinGame(46805); and press enter. Should join automatically

the game seems not to be starting, we might not make it in 3 hours at all
unless I am in the wrong room

Need to wait until reaching 1000 people. No, I didn't start the room...just facilitating it since all rooms are basically stagnant now.

Please get the wormhole script set up if you can.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of spindoctor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (spindoctor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Lego Jurassic World -- MB-306142389A87B16F - Taken by Arthea. 85 entrants total.
Lego Jurassic World #2 -- MB-FAB227585BC6E736 - Taken by Avinexus. 74 entrants total.

t1434763461z1.png

I'm playing through it now. Story is boring, but otherwise I think it's about as good as City (which I didn't quite enjoy as much as Asylum).

I thought it was my favourite story, possibly because it was a bit more grounded.

Massive fan of the first two games and I personally thought Origins manages to almost stand up with them. Thankfully I never encountered any of the game breaking bugs.

derExperte

Done, thanks! I already use Greasemonkey so installation was easy.
I just have to leave the game open and this does everything by itself? Neat.

Yes, don't touch anything. Also it's best to let the game run in its own browser window which shouldn't be minimized. But I'm not sure that the script will be efficient in a room like that with mostly randoms.

Shadownet

Banned
I thought about creating a room to help gaffer reach 100. But then I realized only experte and I reached 100M so it would be impossible for us 2 to carry 200 SteamGAF members in a lobby most likely fill with trolls and other low levels.

The best we can all do is for you guys to try and join the best rooms.

Idk what experte is doing. I assume he has a good heart and might spend the rest of today jumping between rooms to help people out. Which is what I'll be doing. Hopefully you guys will be in those rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom