• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werd

Does anyone know how the refund system works with family sharing? If someone plays a game I just got could I lose the ability to refund?

Seems like if it has no effect it would be ripe for abuse as a free 2 week rental for your family sharing people.

Annubis

I thought about creating a room to help gaffer reach 100. But then I realized only experte and I reached 100M so it would be impossible for us 2 to carry 200 SteamGAF members in a lobby most likely fill with trolls and other low levels.

The best we can all do is for you guys to try and join the best rooms.

Idk what experte is doing. I assume he has a good heart and might spend the rest of today jumping between rooms to help people out. Which is what I'll be doing. Hopefully you guys will be in those rooms.

Well, to join those rooms, you also would need at least 1 million simply because they skyrocket to that in a matter of minutes.

Shadownet

Banned
Btw, Input Mapper is screwed up right now. I have it installed on Windows 10. Every single time I restart my PC. It somehow uninstall itself and I don't find out until my PC restart again and a installation screen pop up. What's going on? I see a file in the place where the program is supposes to be. It has this in it.

SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.1.0.139 [6/19/2015 9:32:09 AM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected DEFAULT configuration.

INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\InputMapper\Virtual Bus Driver\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf".
INFO - Will force install because driver is not better and force flag is set.
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
Bus Driver

SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.1.0.139 [6/19/2015 9:33:44 AM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected DEFAULT configuration.

There were errors during the uninstall, see the log for details.

-- Uninstall Summary --

I'll have to wait for user reviews and impressions for Arkham Knight, the reviews I read so far are a bit too AAA-hyperbolic for me. I enjoy Batman games but I don't care much about the story and if the only change is the car then I'm not in a rush to play it.

So i tried to join your wormhole game and got this error

Uncaught ReferenceError: JoinGame is not defined
at <anonymous>:2:1
at Object.InjectedScript._evaluateOn (<anonymous>:895:140)
at Object.InjectedScript._evaluateAndWrap (<anonymous>:828:34)
at Object.InjectedScript.evaluate (<anonymous>:694:21)

I'll have to wait for user reviews and impressions for Arkham Knight, the reviews I read so far are a bit too AAA-hyperbolic for me. I enjoy Batman games but I don't care much about the story and if the only change is the car then I'm not in a rush to play it.
Batman games drop in price fairly fast and fairly hard on PC, especially in this case where the game is a pack in with certain video cards. You'll probably be able to pick it up for $15 before the year is over

iosefe

Btw, Input Mapper is screwed up right now. I have it installed on Windows 10. Every single time I restart my PC. It somehow uninstall itself and I don't find out until my PC restart again and a installation screen pop up. What's going on? I see a file in the place where the program is supposes to be. It has this in it.

scrap it all, and switch to DS4Windows

Gamespot with a 7 seems to be an outlier, rest of the reviews are all very positive.

But I doubt it's that good as some reviewers described.

wilflare

is Batman Origins the worst entry in the series?

---
is the US the only region with no lock? I wanna get Castlevania:LoS and Mirror of Fate HD for my brother...

Bought Arkham Knight for 25$....

... I can see myself being fucked in 1 year when the game is available for 15$ as a GOTY with all DLCs and no DLCs will be on sale.

Pakkidis

Yeah, I'm in a similar boat but further behind

Maybe I will get in a better room today now that I know what to do. Want to max out

How are you guys making it this far? I made it to lvl 6700 and I thought that was amazing.

Granted, I don't play for very long either.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Game's going much slower than my random group I joined yesterday, don't think there's enough of the scripters together here to make a difference. We made a jump from 70 to 78 at the longest-run of a boss, which means that 8 out of the 1000+ people used wormholes.

This one might be a bust, and we'll just have to work together to scout reddit rooms as best we can today~

EDIT: Oh, guess we're waiting for level 100. Let's see how it goes, then!

image.php

giphy.gif

Happy birthday one-man-news-army! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom