• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

CYUD9C0.jpg

yuraya

Dark Souls is gonna have to get a daily deal. At the very least the first will. Bamco always does it. They would be crazy not do it this time. They could be hell bent on not giving scholar a further discount tho. They didn't even discount vanilla version of 2.

Shadownet

Banned
i just saw 10 people drop WH on an 80
See? I don't think I'm going crazy here.

People on the internet suck.

Code:
Dignity used Wormhole on level 69794
freshVeggie used GOD MODE on level 69794
freshVeggie used Medics on level 69794
Mace The Moose used Medics on level 69794
Prove that there might be something wrong with wchill script.

what's an 80?
level 80

there is zero chance Rogue gets more than 50%, in fact, like Far Cry 4 it will most likely get 40%, putting it much higher than 12.50. Unless theres a price mistake of course

Nothing personal Freedom, just a general statement, but do people even look at the game's base prices when they spout out numbers like "will buy at $10"? We've done the sale dance so many times now :p

well like i said, Rogue was down to $12.50 on Amazon not even a month ago. Of course i do my homework, duder, i'm just doing the unthinkable and hoping that Ubisoft will be reasonable and offer the steam version of Rogue at the same price the uplay key recently was.

I guess I shouldn't be that naive.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
well like i said, Rogue was down to $12.50 on Amazon not even a month ago. Of course i do my homework, duder, i'm just doing the unthinkable and hoping that Ubisoft will be reasonable and offer the steam version of Rogue at the same price the uplay key recently was.

I guess I shouldn't be that naive.

to hit 12.50 down from 50 (assuming its 50 bucks like its 50euros) it would need to go 75% off. it has 30% now. So...yeah. Price mistake or bust

i keep getting followed by twitter sluts on twitter

whats a twitter slut?

Prove that there might be something wrong with wchill script.

I have yet to use a WH yet. Proof that people on the internet are terrible. It's not the script dude. Someone on reddit posted a 'last minute push' group and a bunch of trolls joined to shit on the parade.

Hopefully I can get into a good group around the reset and avoid this nonsense.

Deitus

i duno i have like 150 of them, i just click on it once in a while, don't even know why

The thing is, they are 10 times more effective if you use on a level ending with 00 (multiples of 100), so if you use them on earlier stages you have a chance of skipping over the 00 levels and making everyone have to wait longer to use their wormholes.

zkylon

zkylewd
interesting
tell me more
Where is the problem exactly.
-___-

The thing is, they are 10 times more effective if you use on a level ending with 00 (multiples of 100), so if you use them on earlier stages you have a chance of skipping over the 00 levels and making everyone have to wait longer to use their wormholes.
i didn't know this, but in any case i'm not paying attention so just clicking on it randomly when i remember to :p

should i stop using them randomly? does it hurt more than help?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
btw Freedom, not to crush your hopes further, but Watch Dogs, a year and half old ubi game, only got 50% (I really thought it would finally get 75%) earlier in the sale >_>

price mistake believe

except servers will be hammered and you wont be able to get it anyway

btw Freedom, not to crush your hopes further, but Watch Dogs, a year and half old ubi game, only got 50% (I really thought it would finally get 75%) earlier in the sale >_>

price mistake believe

except servers will be hammered and you wont be able to get it anyway

Watch dogs staying at an unreasonable high price is a blessing in disguise as it keeps good people from playing a bad game

Lain

you guys are really spamming the thread hard with this clicker stuff. Why not post in the monster clicker thread instead? It's disappointing to see so many new posts in this thread only to read a discussion about wormhole abuse

I think there is a huge difference between spamming the thread about a Steam game, and spamming the thread about a console conference but sure, I'll stop talking about the clicker game in here.

Deitus

i didn't know this, but in any case i'm not paying attention so just clicking on it randomly when i remember to :p

should i stop using them randomly? does it hurt more than help?

Probably doesn't hurt doing it randomly, since it only skips one level. You would have to actually try (or at least have a bunch of other people skipping levels at the same time as you) to skip over a 00 level.

In my game they are clearing the basic levels in under a second anyway, so it would be pretty pointless to use a wormhole on a random level though. Not sure how fast your game is going.

iosefe

i think i will avoid the game, jus hop in, get my cards, and dip

but looking at it right now, we jumped to 135k

not bad

I think there is a huge difference between spamming the thread about a Steam game, and spamming the thread about a console conference but sure, I'll stop talking about the clicker game in here.

youre as entitled to air your grievances as much as I am. It's just that the clicker game went from an occasional mention to every other post being clicker game related.

If people are truly feeling the need to discuss the clicker game at that level then they're better off doing so in a thread dedicated to that very discussion.

Tizoc

Does D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die run at 30 FPS for anyone? I hear it can run at 60 fps but the game is locked to 30 FPS.
Plus there seem to be quite a bunch of jaggies as if AA is turned off.
Is this caused by VSync? Should I disable it and enable it through NVidia inspector?

People on the internet suck.

Code:
freshVeggie used GOD MODE on level 69794
freshVeggie used Medics on level 69794
Mace The Moose used Medics on level 69794
Yo, I didn't do anything. It's the script!

baterism

Sup guys. Finally the day is over. I'm totally beaten. Biking in Jakarta is HELL, I tell you HELL.

What was that? 100M level badge? And pretty sweet looking one.

But I'm too tired to think for now. Good luck guys.
I come with Way of the Samurai 4 Steam news if any of you are interested :)
Noice. I almost completely forgot about it. Day one for me def.

ghostlight_ross

Ghostlight

The latest Ghostlight blogpost includes an update on Way of the Samurai among other things http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/the-steam-summer-sale-2015-continues

"In other Steam related news, after last week’s update on Way of the Samurai 4, I’m pleased to say that progress has continued to be good. With only 2 major bugs remaining (concerning throwing animations and ambient sounds) remaining we are now pretty darn close to being ready to launch. More news on that soon we hope! Al, Laughing Jackal’s producer, (a.k.a. @ev4nac on Twitter) has been looking at the game a fair bit of late and had this to say about the game:

“Now I’m 100 hours in, I can say with confidence that I really like Way of the Samurai 4. The early part of the game – as you’re figuring out how combat works, the layout of the environment, how missions work, and having to be really cautious in large scale combat – is great and the multi-stranded narrative makes it really fun to try new things out in subsequent play throughs. It’s definitely my favourite Ghostlight game to date. I’ve stayed late a few times just to get a missing ending.”"

zkylon

zkylewd
ok im not clicking anymore, you guys take it away

i'll go back to my twitter sluts...

The latest Ghostlight blogpost includes an update on Way of the Samurai among other things http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/the-steam-summer-sale-2015-continues

"In other Steam related news, after last week’s update on Way of the Samurai 4, I’m pleased to say that progress has continued to be good. With only 2 major bugs remaining (concerning throwing animations and ambient sounds) remaining we are now pretty darn close to being ready to launch. More news on that soon we hope! Al, Laughing Jackal’s producer, (a.k.a. @ev4nac on Twitter) has been looking at the game a fair bit of late and had this to say about the game:

“Now I’m 100 hours in, I can say with confidence that I really like Way of the Samurai 4. The early part of the game – as you’re figuring out how combat works, the layout of the environment, how missions work, and having to be really cautious in large scale combat – is great and the multi-stranded narrative makes it really fun to try new things out in subsequent play throughs. It’s definitely my favourite Ghostlight game to date. I’ve stayed late a few times just to get a missing ending.”"

wish u had a date for us ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom