• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

You should have bought it on Gamesplanet some time ago. Was 3.38€ there. Same goes for NV, both were in their "Spring sale" back in april.

I wasn't really looking for it, tbh. I sort of just clicked on all the dailies that were franchise deals and noticed I only had base game. It's no real loss. Probably won't play it again before Fallout 4 comes out anyway. I'll put the money toward encore.

zkylon

zkylewd
IlZhGHB.jpg

Bethesda gonna Bethesda.

lol

Khronico

And again, Rogue has a pitiful discount because Ubi gonna Ubi.

Literally the only AssCreed game I want to play.

For reference, the uPlay version was $12.49 on the Amazon Summer Sale.

Sch1sm

Stanley Parable is also on a all time low

Zero gameplay, though. Just direct your first person char with WASD or something. The narrations can be funny, I have 7 hours or something logged into the game after finding every single ending, but it really isn't a game for everyone. There's nothing to it. You just follow or oppose the narrators direction.

Grief.exe

1 million levels down, 99 to go. If nothing else I'll have the 1m badge. :)

My room is about to hit 1 million and it was started almost an hour late.

I'm feeling good about this one.

For $60 (the price of Assassin's Creed Syndicate), you could buy:
AC1
AC2
AC:B
AC:R
AC3
AC:L HD
AC4
AC FC

and have $10 left over.

That's a lot of AC.

Still one and done on that series.

I can't believe how many games have been released since ACII. How are you guys buying this every year?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Zero gameplay, though. Just direct your first person char with WASD or something. The narrations can be funny, I have 7 hours or something logged into the game after finding every single ending, but it really isn't a game for everyone. There's nothing to it. You just follow or oppose the narrators direction.

I loved the demo, so I think I will enjoy the game quiet a lot :)

Is there some nice US Gaffer here who could help me out getting some stuff thats cut/unavailable here in good old Germany?

So the sale is slowly coming to an end, huh?

It was fun. Much more than my first one exactly one year ago. Felt like an alien here as a newcomer. Now most faces I can attribute shadowy characters to at least. And likewise guess since I am here for a while I'm no longer a grey-face for some, even it may mean in terms of being disliked, hah. I am not a good poster after all, hah.

fantomena

I still have 3 games, 1 upgrade and 1 DLC in my wishlist. When those tings are gone I have every game I ever wanted on Steam, which is 2333 games then.

Untold Stories - CapCom still want them not to be told
Scholar Upgrade - Still waiting on a sale, I refuse to believe Dark Souls won't get a flash or daily.
Lemma - needs to be a higher discount
Dirt Rally - ^
Not A Hero - ^

Please Gabe, let me finish what I started.

Ozium

The 21st is a Sunday and it makes no sense for regular programming to resume then, so I'd guess that's your encore day.

encore starts saturday

today is last day with new deals

2 day encore believe it

dimmp wuu jasec said sunday -- mr optimism

once again I tell you guys straight up truths and am ignored/made the fool...

Doubtful because we'll get one more round of unlocks through the monster game tomorrow. Wouldn't make sense to have that but repeats everywhere else.

what round of unlocks?

CHECK MATE BITCHES

SALE IS OVER RIP

I can't believe how many games have been released since ACII. How are you guys buying this every year?

I'm usually a year or two behind because I wait for them to fall under $10 which usually doesn't take too long given that they always have a new one coming out to help drop the prices of the older games.

Last one I played was Liberation HD, waiting for the rest of the games to get cheappppp cheap cheap cheap

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Do any of the EU4 addons improve the base game noticeably?

The newest one is needed if you want to play tall.

Also all the other big ones is pretty good to have if you play some countries, I think Roboleon can fill you in on which DLC:s is needed for what things as I just automatically buy the new one without really knowing what's the difference between having it and playing without it.

Sch1sm

You know how they say there's method in madness? There's no method here. Just madness.

I still have 3 games, 1 upgrade and 1 DLC in my wishlist. When those tings are gone I have every game I ever wanted on Steam, which is 2333 games then.

Untold Stories - CapCom still want them not to be told
Scholar Upgrade - Still waiting on a sale, I refuse to believe Dark Souls won't get a flash or daily.
Lemma - needs to be a higher discount
Dirt Rally - ^
Not A Hero - ^

Please Gabe, let me finish what I started.

The dream is dead.

Double

Thanks, this actually is very useful information because it was probably a Paypal-wide problem, not just something that happened to me. I got mine in batches of 15-20 every few hours, every email in each batch sent at the same time.
You're welcome, ya definitely seems lika a thing on paypals end. Detectives Stump and Double on the case.

This shady thing where you give a deep discount on episode 1 of an episodic game and then a crap discount on the rest is pretty shady.
They don't even tell you it's only episode 1 until you look at it in your basket, it literally is named "Resident Evil Revelations 2 / Biohazard Revelations 2" for 2,99€ until then. What kind of shit is this.

Sch1sm

once again I tell you guys straight up truths and am ignored/made the fool...

what round of unlocks?

CHECK MATE BITCHES

SALE IS OVER RIP

I just noticed there's no community unlocks. So we're all playing this monster game for no reason at all except for the 100m badge. Well then.

98m to go, anyway. ;)

header.jpg

yooo... Blaze Rush is awesome o_O

We were so worried about the fake rock n roll illegal racer on steam months ago (because it would be rare) when we have a actual legit one right here. Looks great, plays great, great music, the only weird thing so far is the camera because it doesnt focus on you, it always has the 4 cars in view so sometimes youre ahead and you almost cant see the track (it has a nice helping system when turns are coming, and a minimap). Great first impression, huge super off road vibes from it (and Rock n Roll of course). Currently 66% off

1408732990_bwjmi6_308zp.gif

Here's a copy

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BlazeRush -- MB-7FD771B89BA292A7 - Taken by Milamber. 9 entrants total.

t1434746426z1.png

The Happy Birthday lashman giveaway

ModBot 3 said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Talos Principle -- MB-81BB47F0B874105E - Taken by ViviOggi. 79 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for The Talos Principle was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1434746425z1.png

Ultimate General: Gettysburg is a *steal* at that discount. It's one of the most intuitive, easy to play wargames i've ever seen. Controls just make sense. You can actually choose the AI difficulty from a matrix (9 different AI profiles that vary from offensive-to-defensive and cautious-to-risky, sort of), and it "feels" surprisingly human and non-mechanical quite often. The graphics are really neat, with a sort of tilt-shift-y look to them. And the game adapts over the 3 days of Gettysburg; so on Day 1 you may choose to follow Advisor 1 who tells you that your main goal should be to hold X instead of Advisor 2 who urges you to press an attack on Y. If you pull off your goal, then you will get new different goals for Day 2 compared to the goals you would get if you failed.

I really can't recommend it highly enough.

Saiyan-Rox

New Vegas dlc more if you buy it seperately as opposed to the ultimate edition

Bethesda pls

I felt sick buying the ultimate edition just for the DLC. 5.09 for all of it or 9 for all the DLC by itself....*sigh*

And I didn't get another copy of fallout new vegas to give anyone either (steam did say that but I'm just saying)

zkylon

zkylewd
tempted for ass 4, but so many other games to play first, i'll keep waiting until it's cheaper somewhere else since it's uplay anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom