• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
has anyone played Grim Dawn and actually remembers playing it, unlike certain drunken australians?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You should know, do I need "thread" line for a giveaway in this thread? You know, for no lurkers rule to work in here.

When I started this thread I attached Modbot here. I'm not sure if that was the appropriate thing to do or not - and if it wasn't it's entirely possible someone could have re-attached it to the sale thread.

But as far as I know, it's already attached here.

Sch1sm

Could be worse.

I have the exact same thing:

iO41RMO.png

Only America wins.

Screwed by picking it up Day 0.

I'll be voting with my wallet next time and waiting a few hours to preorder instead of right away.

Hope you aren't in my room.

Couldn't keep me out if you tried. j/k. That might be part of the issue, I don't really feel like there's any benefit to not sucking ass in the game.

Lain

That's correct, as I said on the last page I got Asc. for 81% while others without the fist SH are only seeing 66%.

When did you get the Space Hulk? I bought it August last year according to Steam but Ascension only shows as 66% off for me instead of 81%.

Turfster

When did you get the Space Hulk? I bought it August last year according to Steam but Ascension only shows as 66% off for me instead of 81%.

Did you click through to the page itself?
I got mine december 2014, and I have the 81% discount on the page itself.

Arthea

When I started this thread I attached Modbot here. I'm not sure if that was the appropriate thing to do or not - and if it wasn't it's entirely possible someone could have re-attached it to the sale thread.

But as far as I know, it's already attached here.

if I add that line just in case, it won't screw anything?
I made this mistake last sale, don't wanna repeat it again, modbot was linked to the sale thread then.

Lain

has anyone played Grim Dawn and actually remembers playing it, unlike certain drunken australians?

I did, though the last time wasn't too recent. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. It did its job competently and the setting is OK but it wasn't as good as Diablo 3 (nothing is as good as Diablo 3 of the Diablo clones I've played so far) in the gameplay feedback (as in, the feedback you get hitting stuff, moving aroudn etc). It did have what looked like some interesting character customization and for the price it's an OK purchase.

Somehow I got to 4.5 million. Don`t know how or when, but I did. I consider that high enough for this game.

I`m also done with the sale. Crafted the level 5 badge and am now out of card funds. Had a very good haul this time around.

My problem with the Total War games is that I wanted to play a campaign, but I really just could not get into the empire building overworld stage.

Is this mostly just the battles? Love the aesthetic.

UG: Gettysburg is just the battles. It only covers the (up to) four days of Gettysburg. The only real out-of-battle stuff is picking your "bonus" / "meta" objective for the day (defend X, take Y, hold Z). Then before the next battle, based on your results of the previous battle, you'll have a new set of bonus objectives to pick from. You can actually stick to the way Gettysburg really went down, or based on how good or bad you do things can deviate pretty significantly from the actual battle.

There's no empire building at all, no city management, nothing like that. Heck, even things like reinforcements and whatnot show up in line with when they actually showed up in the historical battle.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is this last day with dailys? Im asking cause of no more Monster Clicker sale.

I hope so. I've spent far more on featured deals than I thought I would (approx. AUD$996). Granted, a fair chunk of that is all of the DLC for the original Rocksmith.

titch

header.jpg

yooo... Blaze Rush is awesome o_O

We were so worried about the fake rock n roll illegal racer on steam months ago (because it would be rare) when we have a actual legit one right here. Looks great, plays great, great music, the only weird thing so far is the camera because it doesnt focus on you, it always has the 4 cars in view so sometimes youre ahead and you almost cant see the track (it has a nice helping system when turns are coming, and a minimap). Great first impression, huge super off road vibes from it (and Rock n Roll of course). Currently 66% off

1408732990_bwjmi6_308zp.gif

Can you come over to the indie thread and do this ;)

1 million levels down, 99 to go. If nothing else I'll have the 1m badge. :)

Got mine to so im happy :)

Currently on 1m per hour so no chance of getting the wormhole but there ya go!!!

pahamrick

Since Ubi went stupid when it came to not discounting AC Rogue on Steam, spent the last of my sale funds on the Spider-Man franchise collection, cos you know, Activision and licensed franchises.

Arthea

enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Arthea, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky -- MB-580482FAE0315AD0 - Taken by AsylumX. 44 entrants total.
GOAT

t1434750249z1.png

Sch1sm

We'll see in what, 10h15m?

I got refunded so quickly today. Not even more than a few hours and the money's already back in my PayPal account.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Man, Dying Light is not optimised well. I'm getting a ton of graphical stutter and slow texture load in. What is this, Rage?
I hear ya. Fps drops like a fucker when I'm running past zombies :/

not to be a braggy cunt, but Im gonna be one anyway, this is me every time people talk about games being unoptimized and running like shit:

survivor-smile.gif

sorry :p

Sch1sm

That was my misinterpretation. I thought we were still on about Dark Souls discount. I know there's another set of flash. Whoops.
I'll blame it on the hunger; I can't eat for another 6 hours and some. q-q

Yes. More games to buy that I'll probably never play.

...how much have you spent this sale already?

Backlogger

no way this makes 100mil. Skipping past too many X00 rooms and when do get one, the jumps are around 70k. Sitting on 33k Wormholes right now. Hoping the trolls run out.

Some people just want to watch the world burn. I took a gamble and jumped from room 47091 to 47020. I was freaking out a little because I couldn't get into a room but finally did. Hopefully we all make it and the trolls get board. Aren't their troll scripts too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom