• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my ISP recognizes torrent usage and throttling heavily because of that.

Happened very often. With bigger files it happens. Read that some ISPs do that but it sucks experiencing it.

Jazz573

Se7ensword is a sweetie and left his TiTS on my desktop this morning <3

hzdiOJb.gif

Chuck also was pretty darn great. Entertaining but it also pushed some emotions.

I literally dropped a couple tears at the end of season two.

Not ashamed to admit it.

I don't remember, tomorrow there will be the last dailies, or there will be the encore day?
edit: I guess encore since the clicker game doesn't unlock anything

I don't remember, tomorrow there will be the last dailies, or there will be the encore day?
edit: I guess encore since the clicker game doesn't unlock anything

some have pointed out that there's no milestones for the clicker game
which means that there's no reason to play it so please stop playing it people

probably means that we'll get one more flash deal and then the next 2 days will be encores

zkylon

zkylewd
I should watch that for the zkyhype
i mean, yeah

you should

it's badass

HAHAHAHAHAHA no.

proof

You're wrong. :p
i mean, cmon

what about it is so great? it's definitely not the combat or the story. the characters are fun but it's like get in bed already for like 70 hours

iZombie is fantastic, went into it blind and ended up loving it. So glad it got renewed.

yea i was legit scared for a sec

Doug Lombardi is discussing Steam Greenlight today: http://www.twitch.tv/smuguildhall

Doug Lombardi, Vice President of Marketing at Valve Software, speaks on the history and current state of the Steam Greenlight process. This presentation is part of the Game Changers Speaker Series, presented by SMU Guildhall. This series offers insights from today's top talent in the video game industry as an extension of SMU Guildhall's mission—to educate and inspire the next generation of video game developers.

Just tuned in so I am not sure how long it has been going on.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Shelter -- MB-2509B4E9370EA0C7 - Taken by electroflame
Majestic Nights -- MB-E7FC27FC25E82170 - Taken by dave is ok

you know when you have that itch to buy a game real bad but nothing is on sale in a way that makes you feel alright about making a purchase?

that's this sale for me. I bought FF13-2 solely because I knew that the waifu cards would drop it below $10 for me. Otherwise, man, what a bummer. added more games to my wishlist than I subtracted

Jazz573

i mean, cmon

what about it is so great? it's definitely not the combat or the story. the characters are fun but it's like get in bed already for like 70 hours

Sorry to say, but to me, the combat and story ARE what make it great. :p

Still pissed at Joshua for what he did at the end. :/

how u guys rate this steam sale?

garbage/10

From a quality of sale standpoint, I thought it was pretty good. No community voting plus a mini game that actually people cared about (you are lying if you say no). 9/10

From a Dark Souls sale standpoint it was garbage/10

Arthea

What is great about Trails? How about everything? OK, no game is perfect, Trails FC starts rather slow, but writing is great, characters are great, music is great, world building is great, sidequests are great, story is great, combat is great, if you like that type of combat, but isn't it this way with everything? and most importantly it's very fun to play.
What's not to like?

If this sale showed me anything it's that the major publishers seem to be backing away from fast and hard price slashing in regards to their major franchises. The wait for big games to get below the $10 threshold seems to have gone from under 12 months to +12 months or more now.

Which i suppose is ok. That pricing model wasn't sustainable. It's also a sign that publishers feel like the PC market is starting to actually be a legit income source, mean that they're more likely to try and milk as much money out of each title as possible before going from $60->fire sale.

Jazz573

What is great about Trails? How about everything? OK, no game is perfect, Trails FC starts rather slow, but writing is great, characters are great, music is great, world building is great, sidequests are great, story is great, combat is great, if you like that type of combat, but isn't it this way with everything? and most importantly it's very fun to play.
What's not to like?

Zky just has bad taste. :p

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
What's not to like?

damn right!

I want SC noooooowww!!!!

Sale was good, bought a few games I won't play because Vita.
I'll probably play Ethan Carter and Wings of Vi at some point
Gaben/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom