• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Windborne shutdown spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Windborne -- MB-D95DB1346419CDD3 - Taken by MMBosstones86. 8 entrants total.
Defense Grid: Containment Bundle (game + DLC) -- MB-AC54CD6DC53FB2CE - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
Defense Grid 2: Special Edition -- MB-E4CC07D83907F6BB - Taken by chronomac. 5 entrants total.
Windborne #3 -- MB-2EC3B185714B3493 - Taken by Avinexus. 6 entrants total.
Windborne #2 -- MB-B49160545CBF9E26 - Taken by Sch1sm. 8 entrants total.
Defense Grid: Containment Bundle (game + DLC) #3 -- MB-C42B739F51FECF81 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 2 entrants total.
Defense Grid: Containment Bundle (game + DLC) #2 -- MB-6A6A93F8364BE629 - Taken by nja. 2 entrants total.
Defense Grid 2: Special Edition #2 -- MB-366E6AA0FC974344 - Taken by Intel. 4 entrants total.
Defense Grid 2: Special Edition #3 -- MB-EDDECE28E804AC2C - Taken by Darth Kupi. 4 entrants total.

t1434740769z1.png

Follow the instruction that's masquerading as a Steam key.

derExperte

Yes, Wealth of Nation improves the trading game, Art of War and Common Sense the military and diplomatic game. IMO all non-cosmetics addons (expansions) are worth getting

Thanks, reading the Steam forum AoW gets mentioned all the time, then CS (which isn't on sale so nope), then the rest.

ExoSoul

Banned
Whenever I feel good about my room (currently 3.06m) I just look at JShackles+Winter's room (4.46m) or Kiru+Seven's room (7.55m) and those feelings go away...

*baffled*

what's so good about 9000 badge?

"9000+" so literally over nine thousand... >_>
I'm guessing

JaseC

Well, that's slightly different lol

And I'm still pissed at Moddy for not picking me. Fucker.

I forgot to use my Super Special ModBot Powers to check how the giveaway ended (i.e. whether Enco was the first person selected or if he got it because someone else was/others were denied). Giveaways beyond a certain age can't be audited, so by the time I thought to check, it was too late.

Edit: Oh, wait, I didn't have them at the time.

Lain

Did you click through to the page itself?
I got mine december 2014, and I have the 81% discount on the page itself.

Yep.

Since this is weird I looked at my account transactions, and I can't find Space Hulk there except for the DLC I just bought for it. This feels like The Frozen Synapse Prime situation I had, in which I didn't receive any discount coupon despite owning Frozen Synapse and in that case as well the game that should have granted some additional discount didn't show under my account transactions.

Not like I wanted it anyways! But it's something I don't understand.
How can something be in my library yet there not being any kind of transaction recorded in my account?

r3n4ud

I forgot to use my Super Special ModBot Powers to check how the giveaway ended (i.e. whether Enco was the first person selected or if he got it because someone else was/others were denied). Giveaways beyond a certain age can't be audited, so by the time I thought to check, it was too late.

Edit: Oh, wait, I didn't have them at the time.

So you're telling me that all this time it was your fault I didn't win? For same Jase, for shame.

JaseC

Yep.

Since this is weird I looked at my account transactions, and I can't find Space Hulk there except for the DLC I just bought for it. This feels like The Frozen Synapse Prime situation I had, in which I didn't receive any discount coupon despite owning Frozen Synapse and in that case as well the game that should have granted some additional discount didn't show under my account transactions.

Not like I wanted it anyways! But it's something I don't understand.

How can something be in my library yet there not being any kind of transaction recorded in my account?

Do you own the Jagged Alliance Flashback DDE?

Grief.exe

We just skipped over 400,000 levels in one boss run.

The trolls are hurting, but as the health keeps getting higher and higher I think we can snowball.

At 4 million now and this room got started about an hour late.

Arthea

We just skipped over 400,000 levels in one boss run.

The trolls are hurting, but as the health keeps getting higher and higher I think we can snowball.

At 4 million now and this room got started about an hour late.

I wish I could have joined, I think I even tried with no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom