• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Kurt Russell, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Talos Principle -- MB-81BB47F0B874105E - Taken by ViviOggi. 79 entrants total.

t1434746419z1.png

sprinkles

Does Dying Light have a runtime lock for Germany like the Wolfensteins or do I only need a VPN to activate the key / accept a gift? Missing achievements was so annoying in TNO..

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
For some reason, The Division is showing an AO (Adults Only) rating on the Xbox Store when viewing it through XB1. Was it rated yet?

Nope.

I'm guessing he's a huge Sherlock fan. I like him already then. Sherlock is an amazing show. too bad most American are probably too ignorant to watch something like that. Rather watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "900 and Counting"

You're missing an "s". ;)

I have Ether One through PS+ and I'm wondering if it's any good, too, PS. anyone tried it out?

I'm guessing he's a huge Sherlock fan. I like him already then. Sherlock is an amazing show. too bad most American are probably too ignorant to watch something like that. Rather watch "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "900 and Counting"

One of the most popular shows in the states is a show with a bunch of people thick with british accents based on a series of popular novels which are wrapped in mysteries and mythologies.

game of thrones is pretty cool guys

why dont you

uhhh

play it and find out?

I did, for about 30 minutes. I couldn't get a sense of whether it was worth pushing forward with or not. Ended up playing through Never Alone instead.

I've had PS+ for a couple of years now, and that thing drops +5 games a month. It's like getting a humble bundle on a monthly basis. I can't check them all out, O.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I have Ether One through PS+ and I'm wondering if it's any good, too, PS. anyone tried it out?

Very charming Myst-lite, love the balance between optional puzzles and encouraged exploration. I felt like the way puzzles integrated into the game world wasn't seen enough these days. Like PunishedSnake said though, there are quite a few bugs and some of them are potentially showstopping. I had an item vanish from my inventory on a pre-launch build, and it's still not fixed over a year later.

I think it's absolutely worth a playthrough, just be careful that stuff can and probably will break at some point.

Jazz573

This is what I bought during Steam sale:

-Fable Anniversary: it runs very bad, frame drops everywhere, the second time I tried to boot the game it crashed. Lost Chapters runs much better than this, so I wasted my money, here, considering the game is EXACTLY the same, it only includes achievements (but I don't care about them) and new textures, that are...not so good. Oh well, my fault, I thought they ironed out bugs, but it seems they didn't.
-Ether One. I really hope I won't have problems with this. The game looks interesting, it reminds me of Myst and I love Myst so much. But I'm reading a lot of reports of gamebreaking bugs, like disappearing items etc, I hope I won't trigger any of those.
-Stanley Parable. Well, honestly I played this from a friend, we did a couple of plays, with two different paths, it was very funny and well written, so this is ok, sure hit here.

If Grimrock 2 will go on sale again, I'll grab that too, but I don't know if I'll play that right now, I beat Grimrock 1 on hardest difficulty, it was very hard but the game is really worth, but I doubt at the moment I have the patience to play 2. I've heard is much better than 1, but it's also harder.

Only two games. Amateur. Buy a ton more so you can be broke just like the rest of us. :p Also BUY FREEDOM PLANET!

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

If this is a farce, well done.

Ozium

if you are buying freedom planet in a steam sale

that means you didnt get it when it was in a cheap ass bundle

in other words, u dun goofed

Grief.exe

47020 is making some huge jumps now. I hope it keeps it up.

http://drx.pl/steamgame/

I'm hoping Steam Community is just down right now. I can't log into my Monster game.

This is what I bought during Steam sale:

-Fable Anniversary: it runs very bad, frame drops everywhere, the second time I tried to boot the game it crashed. Lost Chapters runs much better than this, so I wasted my money, here, considering the game is EXACTLY the same, it only includes achievements (but I don't care about them) and new textures, that are...not so good. Oh well, my fault, I thought they ironed out bugs, but it seems they didn't.

Seems like a prime candidate to test out the refund system.

Arthea

IDK about that Goat simulator... seems like not my type game at all, but then again half of steamgaf was running around steam thread with it like it's some precious gemstone or something.
How does it actually play? You not run around being a goat and wrecking havoc, there is some point to all that, isn't there?

edited: wait a second, Fable A runs badly? I thought someone, probably muncher played it and it was OK.

Teggy

Monster game seems to have totally died for me. My game just stopped updating now the Monster page just comes up with everything at 0. Can't view any badges either.

Mr. Doop

IDK about that Goat simulator... seems like not my type game at all, but then again half of steamgaf was running around steam thread with it like it's some precious gemstone or something.
How does it actually play? You not run around being a goat and wrecking havoc, there is some point to all that, isn't there?

Nope, absolutely no point to it. I honestly thought it was one of the biggest wastes of three dollars I've ever spent, but if you're into wacky humor and goats, I guess you might get some enjoyment out of it.

AHA-Lambda

edited: wait a second, Fable A runs badly? I thought someone, probably muncher played it and it was OK.

honestly, no, it's one of the worst purchases I've made on Steam.

ExoSoul

Banned
It's not just the game, all of Steam is messed up (again).
Level 0, no badges and empty activity feed.

Edit: feed is back up.

cyba89

No there is no point. It's all running around and wrecking shit. For me it's a lot of fun especially in local splitscreen.
It's by far the best of all these 'joke' games on steam imo.

Edit:
What? Monster game died? Noooo!

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Monster game seems to have totally died for me. My game just stopped updating now the Monster page just comes up with everything at 0. Can't view any badges either.

yeah, same here. I was finally on my way to 100M :/

Shadownet

Banned
GUYS whatever you do. Do not try to click on "Play Now!" in the main page. that is the most surefire way to get yourself booted out of whatever room you're in. Just give them time to come back. This happened late yesterday too.

Just keep refreshing the page. But that's all you should do.

derExperte

If someone has to sell you on the concept then avoid. What it does, it does perfectly though and there's enough to do (achievements, challenges, Flappy Goat) for a very long time.

GS is dumb fun plain and simple

Ozium

word from Valve is that they are checking the figures and anyone caught using scripts will have their badge removed this is why the game is stopped right now.

ExoSoul

Banned
GUYS whatever you do. Do not try to click on "Play Now!" in the main page. that is the most surefire way to get yourself booted out of whatever room you're in. Just give them time to come back. This happened late yesterday too.

Just keep refreshing the page. But that's all you should do.

Aaannnnd you just made me paranoid xD

word from Valve is that they are checking the figures and anyone caught using scripts will have their badge removed this is why the game is stopped right now.

In hopes to justify his frustration
Ozium tries to find satisfaction
It's the cheaters, he proclaimed for attention
Sodium left right and center he is in depression

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
All keys should be unused, but I'm not 100% sure. Sorry should you get one thats already used, sometimes it's hard to keep track with all these bundles and keys :)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

World War 2 Time of Wrath -- MB-F7AD9CB3D6C4FF71 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Bliss -- MB-037C7D1B4CD64528 - Taken by titch. 8 entrants total.
99 Levels To Hell -- MB-3820E2C01083E4C6 - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.
Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians -- MB-EAB02BC01C320A7A - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 1 entrants total.
But to Paint a Universe -- MB-D622311B56206025 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 4 entrants total.
Into the Dark Ultimate Trash Edition -- MB-9A7284AE932B7C36 - Taken by SeZMehK. 3 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-69AE892A5B575731 - Taken by SalsaShark - Taken by Jawmuncher
Make it Indie -- MB-E9B4461CFE6B94A5 - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.
AERENA Masters Edition -- MB-7D53F190BAB2EAEB - Taken by Miniboss. 2 entrants total.

xheRJRF.gif
One Day for Ched -- MB-31567B7F9E0FF98D - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.
Dead Bits -- MB-36E9492D055405CB
Closure -- MB-8BF4F9A40FCC7D05 - Taken by Axass. 3 entrants total.
Lilly and Sasha Curse of the Immortals -- MB-192945F31A0C5776 - Taken by Abomination. 5 entrants total.
VOXELIZED -- MB-B992CA29C3B9CE3D - Taken by MaxiLive. 2 entrants total.
Company of Heroes -- MB-F13A2951A14A1882 - Taken by bluechox2. 2 entrants total.
Strategic War in Europe -- MB-1C9A3E48AF59D537 - Taken by xGreg. 2 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Miner Wars Arena -- MB-CF1C50C113290930 - Taken by Eila. 3 entrants total.
Shadows of War -- MB-CD8541BE63BB624B - Taken by tioslash. 2 entrants total.
Real Warfare 1242 -- MB-6184C733EEDE87B6 - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.
BANZAI PECAN The Last Hope For the Young Century -- MB-54A975F95E3382A8 - Taken by Hektor. 3 entrants total.
The Adventures of -- MB-B508734156099ACB - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Storm over the Pacific -- MB-F3F8C5581802DFAE - Taken by Belgarion
12 Labours of Hercules -- MB-EECAB03FE9A4A1C6 - Taken by Purkake4. 6 entrants total.
Drew and the Floating Labyrinth -- MB-7DB92E1D0C38C75F - Taken by fuzzy123. 3 entrants total.
Cold Contract -- MB-2FD44503BC8CE7BD - Taken by Eila. 2 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-32C602C3759092E6 - Taken by Pafnucy. 3 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-FA5AD8F47C094C03 - Taken by Harusame. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Chicken Shoot Gold -- MB-73262B4934C03AAF - Taken by anastef
The Land of Eyas -- MB-481FE14FD133886C - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats #2 -- MB-2472AC6070AD3D72 - Taken by fertygo
Sentinel -- MB-65F4182241C474C7 - Taken by Vuze. 2 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-C77185B3CA869C7C

t1434754989z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom