• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

is there a way to join other room ?
all i see i can join some of my friends on steam
i can't join anyone on very high level

derExperte

Does setting your status to Busy stop 'Ruruja is now playing xxxxxxx' popping up on friends' screens? Servers are a bit iffy with FF14 and I don't want to annoy anyone with constantly popping up.

Doesn't everyone turn off those notifications? Would be a nightmare otherwise if you have a huge friendslist.

L.O.R.D

oh shit , the room i am in is level 500
any boss that come they immediately nuke it
i bought the worm whole , but i think the script used it
will it come back ?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Arthea, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Arthea, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky -- MB-580482FAE0315AD0 - Taken by AsylumX. 44 entrants total.
GOAT

t1434750249z1.png

Kiru

47092 is a bust, too many trolls skipping bosses and nuking them. We've been averaging a million levels an hour, but that's way too slow to hit 100m before the reset.

Might have to hope I can squeeze in to a YOWH group, they seem to be a bit better organized than the reddit rooms.
As far as I know they use a different script too. In fact even 2 different ones. People said their technique might be more efficient. One side spams one and one side the other one.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
As far as I know they use a different script too. In fact even 2 different ones. People said their technique might be more efficient. One side spams one and one side the other one.

Yup, I have the main script already installed but disabled while I'm stuck in this reddit room. Once YOWH talks about opening up room 3 and 4, I'll switch scripts and hope for the best.

47092 is a bust, too many trolls skipping bosses and nuking them. We've been averaging a million levels an hour, but that's way too slow to hit 100m before the reset.

Might have to hope I can squeeze in to a YOWH group, they seem to be a bit better organized than the reddit rooms.

Pick a room of your choice and use this: (function(key){setInterval(function(){$J('.newmodal').remove();JoinGame(key);}, 2000)})(ROOM NUMBER)

It's better than the setInterval one

KageZero

I'm thinking of buying a re game but im not sure which one should i get re4 or re:revelations. I only played a bit of re4 on the gamecube (1 -2h) but i don't know should i get this one or the revelations on steam now. Can anyone help me out? Which game is better of those two? I know re4 has the title as one of the best games of all time but it's been ages since it was released so maybe revelations is a better game now?
I don't know... Help me out gaf :)

Mivey

Does the Monster Game badge ever give more then 200xp? It kind of plays itself, but without any motivation it is really pointless.

rtcn63

I'm thinking of buying a re game but im not sure which one should i get re4 or re:revelations. I only played a bit of re4 on the gamecube (1 -2h) but i don't know should i get this one or the revelations on steam now. Can anyone help me out? Which game is better of those two? I know re4 has the title as one of the best games of all time but it's been ages since it was released so maybe revelations is a better game now?
I don't know... Help me out gaf :)

RE4. Did they ever fix that QTE bug? Yes? RE4.

dot

But its an MMO. They have to have those microtransaction in this game to make it profitable, 60$ aint enough for the servers and constant content updates.. The only other option would be to make this game subscriptionbased like WoW.

The microtransactions are pretty much cosmetic with the exception of infinite mining tools and pets and some other things. Nothing that is really needed. I've never spent money on the game besides the initial price either. Heck, the gems you use to buy stuff can be gotten from in-game gold anyways so i'm not sure what his problem is.

I'd take a B2P game over a F2P one any day. *shrug*

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
i already have so many JRPGs on my plate already.

i think the next JRPG i buy will be FF Type-0

tumblr_njxllwRbnF1si1n35o5_500.gif

Game is pretty weird - but worth playing

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
That guy that speaks for hello games and their game no man's sky is probably going to become the next Peter Molenyoux, like really charismatic and promises everything about the game.
Having these big dreams and ending up flat on the ground.

I'm sad but that's my expectations for him and his games.

Annubis

47030 seems like a bust too.
Only 500 active right now.

Grief.exe

Lol

That guy that speaks for hello games and their game no man's sky is probably going to become the next Peter Molenyoux, like really charismatic and promises everything about the game.

The only things he has said he has tangibly shown, so I'm not really drawing the same comparison.

Ozium

lol

Shadownet

Banned
what so special about level 1 million ?
i guess most of the steam user will be under level 1000 ( the one who don't use scripts )

I'm sorry I should have clarified. If it take you longer than 1 hour to get to your first million. Then chances are your group is going way too slow to be able to make 100 millions within the remaining 19 hours. So unless you get a big boost later down the line, you may not make it before the next reset.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Looks like the trolls have finally run out of ammo in 47030. We just jumped almost 1,000,000 levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom