• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiru

holy shit , i was in level 8999 and someone jumped to level 9030

Only 30 levels and you are impressed ?

1386030083284.gif

The_Monk

1dE35qj.png

Just finished the DLC Old World Blues and what a strange, silly, interesting journey it was, I think this is really good value. I'm going to finish the rest of the DLCs or at least their main quests and then finally be done with it. Having a great time and Fallout 4 seems to be really good so here's hoping it can match the content and it shall be a great time sink.

Hektor

xYalPoo.png

Steam Gaf help shape the destiny!!!!

Other serious suggestions will be considered!!!!

I'd choose LiS from those 4.

Other random suggestions:
Binary Domain
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Expeditions: Conquistador
Invisible Inc.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
xYalPoo.png

Steam Gaf help shape the destiny!!!!

Other serious suggestions will be considered!!!!

[URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/34900/]
header_292x136.jpg
[/URL]

If you don't have it, it's the best to fill the slot.

Serious: Sotfs is the one from yours I would choose.

Shadownet

Banned
Only 30 levels and you are impressed ?
I think that was an angry "holy shit" not an impressed one. Someone used a WH right as they were about to fight a boss and it skipped them 30 levels ahead.

I'm only at level 2940. Is there still any hope for me to get further?
Your only hope for today is to find a late room that has good people in it. Keep an eye out on this http://www.twitch.tv/ulletical/ for when a new room is announced or http://steamga.me/ to see if any room suddenly start moving up quickly.

Then join that one. For now just find a room and try to stick with it to raise your max.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Arkham Knight's app was just updated.

Still no pre-load.

oh, thanks
i tried but got this message

"You cannot join a game that is more than 10 levels higher than the highest level you have completed."

Yeah, that's an actual restriction. No way around it.

L.O.R.D

nope , this game is not for me
i just tried to go to another room , and they didn't let me
now i can't return to my old room and now i have nothing
zero...nada

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Man, room 47321 hasn't moved in almost 10 minutes. That's going to be one hell of a wormhole jump, possibly all the way up to 100,000,001.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Almost 1,5 mil jump woohoooo.

Also I decided to buy dark souls Sotfs as it will probably not be on a daily sale.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
header.jpg

Resident Evil 5's Untold Stories DLC gets a meager discount of 25% off...

But I thought I'd mention this, the DLC for Resident Evil 5, only one person needs to own it if you're planning on playing with someone. If you get an invite to play Lost in Nightmares/Desperate Escape with someone and do not own the DLC, you can still play it. You also can play Versus and Mercenaries Reunion, but can only use the default characters and none of the unlockable ones. They won't get the costumes, additional Mercs characters, or ability to play Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape by their lonesome, but I thought I'd bring up that only one person needs to buy it if you plan to play co-op with someone.

Grief.exe

Grief, why don't you have One Finger Death Punch?

Still 19 hour to buy the game with one of the highest positive ranking on Steam (99% out of 7,084 reviews)!

That's a good question! I better look into it.

header.jpg

Resident Evil 5's Untold Stories DLC gets a meager discount of 25% off...

But I thought I'd mention this, the DLC for Resident Evil 5, only one person needs to own it if you're planning on playing with someone. If you get an invite to play Lost in Nightmares/Desperate Escape with someone and do not own the DLC, you can still play it. You also can play Versus and Mercenaries Reunion, but can only use the default characters and none of the unlockable ones. They won't get the costumes, additional Mercs characters, or ability to play Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape by their lonesome, but I thought I'd bring up that only one person needs to buy it if you plan to play co-op with someone.

That seems fair of Capcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom