• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exuro

My room(#6) has started moving again. Did a 2M warp 10 or so minutes ago, so looks like nukers aren't active which is nice.

zkylon

zkylewd
Sorry to say, but to me, the combat and story ARE what make it great. :p

Still pissed at Joshua for what he did at the end. :/

to me the story was passable, can't really excuse that school chapter, tho it did pick up at the end. characters were for the most part pretty cool. not a huge fan of like onee chan anime or whatever but i guess it was ok

the combat was boring af tho

KingKong

Elaborate

the idea (one shot one kill) is nice but its not actually any fun. you move too slowly, the controls arent responsive enough. its super easy to lose track of where your arrow is or when you get it back

actually I think it might have been improved if it was all grid based instead of you being able to run freely and aim in 8 directions, it would make it a lot less frustrating at least

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

World War 2 Time of Wrath -- MB-F7AD9CB3D6C4FF71 - Taken by xGreg. 1 entrants total.
Bliss -- MB-037C7D1B4CD64528 - Taken by titch. 8 entrants total.
99 Levels To Hell -- MB-3820E2C01083E4C6 - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.
Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians -- MB-EAB02BC01C320A7A - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 1 entrants total.
But to Paint a Universe -- MB-D622311B56206025 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 4 entrants total.
Into the Dark Ultimate Trash Edition -- MB-9A7284AE932B7C36 - Taken by SeZMehK. 3 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-69AE892A5B575731 - Taken by SalsaShark - Taken by Jawmuncher
Make it Indie -- MB-E9B4461CFE6B94A5 - Taken by Belgarion. 3 entrants total.
AERENA Masters Edition -- MB-7D53F190BAB2EAEB - Taken by Miniboss. 2 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
One Day for Ched -- MB-31567B7F9E0FF98D - Taken by drakaenae. 2 entrants total.
Dead Bits -- MB-36E9492D055405CB
Closure -- MB-8BF4F9A40FCC7D05 - Taken by Axass. 3 entrants total.
Lilly and Sasha Curse of the Immortals -- MB-192945F31A0C5776 - Taken by Abomination. 5 entrants total.
VOXELIZED -- MB-B992CA29C3B9CE3D - Taken by MaxiLive. 2 entrants total.
Company of Heroes -- MB-F13A2951A14A1882 - Taken by bluechox2. 2 entrants total.
Strategic War in Europe -- MB-1C9A3E48AF59D537 - Taken by xGreg. 2 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Miner Wars Arena -- MB-CF1C50C113290930 - Taken by Eila. 3 entrants total.
Shadows of War -- MB-CD8541BE63BB624B - Taken by tioslash. 2 entrants total.
Real Warfare 1242 -- MB-6184C733EEDE87B6 - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.
BANZAI PECAN The Last Hope For the Young Century -- MB-54A975F95E3382A8 - Taken by Hektor. 3 entrants total.
The Adventures of -- MB-B508734156099ACB - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Storm over the Pacific -- MB-F3F8C5581802DFAE - Taken by Belgarion
12 Labours of Hercules -- MB-EECAB03FE9A4A1C6 - Taken by Purkake4. 6 entrants total.
Drew and the Floating Labyrinth -- MB-7DB92E1D0C38C75F - Taken by fuzzy123. 3 entrants total.
Cold Contract -- MB-2FD44503BC8CE7BD - Taken by Eila. 2 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-32C602C3759092E6 - Taken by Pafnucy. 3 entrants total.

Vanguard Princess -- MB-FA5AD8F47C094C03 - Taken by Harusame. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Chicken Shoot Gold -- MB-73262B4934C03AAF - Taken by anastef
The Land of Eyas -- MB-481FE14FD133886C - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats #2 -- MB-2472AC6070AD3D72 - Taken by fertygo
Sentinel -- MB-65F4182241C474C7 - Taken by Vuze. 2 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-C77185B3CA869C7C

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for World War 2 Time of Wrath was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for 99 Levels To Hell was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for But to Paint a Universe was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for Into the Dark Ultimate Trash Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Bad Rats was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Make it Indie was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for AERENA Masters Edition was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for One Day for Ched was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Dead Bits was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Closure was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Strategic War in Europe was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Miner Wars Arena was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Shadows of War was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for Real Warfare 1242 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for BANZAI PECAN The Last Hope For the Young Century was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Storm over the Pacific was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Cold Contract was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Vanguard Princess was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Chicken Shoot Gold was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Bad Rats #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Sentinel was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Gun Monkeys was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1434754989z1.png

Grief.exe

Welp, I'm spent, no more wormholes or LW.
Stay strong 47100, we're 20% there!!!

Everyone seems to be snowballing now. Trolls have given up and health is getting too high to nuke bosses.

the idea (one shot one kill) is nice but its not actually any fun. you move too slowly, the controls arent responsive enough. its super easy to lose track of where your arrow is or when you get it back

actually I think it might have been improved if it was all grid based instead of you being able to run freely and aim in 8 directions, it would make it a lot less frustrating at least

Most of this could be labeled as 'git gud,' but if there is lag issues than that is a legitimate concern in a skill-based game.

I have over $700 to blow on Amazon and I want to build a new rig, so yeah, lead me away

Wait for Skylake!

hohoXD123

So I've only bought The Talos Principle and Ori so far. Tempted by Trails in the Sky but I was planning to play it on my phone with ppsspp, any major reason to go for the steam version instead?

derExperte

Most of this could be labeled as 'git gud,' but if there is lag issues than that is a legitimate concern in a skill-based game.

There isn't. Luck is needed to some extent and some later bosses are annoying but once you get used to the controls they are fine.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
So I've only bought The Talos Principle and Ori so far. Tempted by Trails in the Sky but I was planning to play it on my phone with ppsspp, any major reason to go for the steam version instead?

Lots of fixes, "HD" graphics/60FPS and the possibility to play with a controller instead of a touch screen ...

And you will support Xseed so that we will get more Trails/other great games in the future!

edit: forgot that you can play on android with a controller too :p

cyba89

100 Million in the Monster game should be doable. 17 hours to go and almost a third of the way done in my room. Let's hope they don't run out of wormholes
I already did

Parsnip

47092 is a bust, too many trolls skipping bosses and nuking them. We've been averaging a million levels an hour, but that's way too slow to hit 100m before the reset.

Might have to hope I can squeeze in to a YOWH group, they seem to be a bit better organized than the reddit rooms.

Yup. But I'm riding it out anyway because seems like starting over now would be nuts and too late.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Sorry for asking again, but could some nice US Gaffer help me out getting some stuff thats not available/cut here in Germany?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It does quite a bit more than Sonic games. They really incorporated elements from several Sega classics and even Mega Man to an extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom