• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
so like when I am jumping around as mario it's because of numbers?

wat

Of course it is.

You collect coins, numbers go up.
There's a damn score system.
You get a better score if you can reach the higher point of the flag at the end of the level. Hell, there's a mechanic that will give you better score if you finish the level with an odd last number on the timer.

Ozium

Of course it is.

You collect coins, numbers go up.
There's a damn score system.
You get a better score if you can reach the higher point of the flag at the end of the level. Hell, there's a mechanic that will give you better score if you finish the level with an odd last number on the timer.

I play for fun

running around and jumping and avoiding stuff is fun. it's not about numbers.

a score is a byproduct of fun, like plutonium is a byproduct of uranium fission

doesn't mean nothin but a horseful of donuts

Shadownet

Banned
I just like to make a special service announcement.

If you have not seen Inside Out yet. You need to go see it today. It's a surprisingly wonderful and sweet movie. It's seriously in contention of my favorite movie of the year so far, and I've seen all the major movies out this year so far.

That is all.

rtcn63

I just like to make a special service announcement.

If you have not seen Inside Out yet. You need to go see it today. It's a surprisingly wonderful and sweet movie. It's seriously in contention of my favorite movie of the year so far, and I've seen all the major movies out this year so far.

That is all.

Can't, too busy watching the Kardashians.

Shadownet

Banned
I hope someone already posted these. But these might be the two fastest lobbies. They belong to the YeOldeWH group. These are the people that got two groups to 100M in 8 hours.

47686 = currently at 8M+
47687 = currently at 4M+

jshackles posted a great joinscript so you can try to join one of these teams without leaving your current team.

Good luck, hope everyone makes it to 100M.
Edit: The 1st team for this group today made it to 100M in 6.4 hours. Beating out all other teams despite starting about 1-2 hours later.

Took a nap and see my room is stuck on a level at 14m without any progress happening. Joined a 24m room.
I found a pretty cool script earlier that I thought I'd share with you guys.

https://github.com/geekahedron/SteamGameAutoJoin/

It lets you try to join another room without leaving your current room, and it has stuff like the ability to type in a room number directly on the page and retry it until you get in.
This is neat. Gonna try to join some 60m+ rooms.

Oh, I can't see the room numbers :/

Shadownet

Banned
You won't be able to enter because it's more than 10 levels higher than what you've already achieved though.

Yup, basically it's almost impossible to try and join a room 10 levels higher than what you already achieved. Unless you're already completed really high levels.

The best thing to do is to join a room that is lower than you but seem to be picking up Steam. like the two rooms I posted.

Sch1sm

I somehow hope there's a HD remaster for the old games

#partoftheproblem

I'd play a remaster of the first 4. 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations. I never could get through 3. One day. Only package available for AC now is Rogue/Unity, if you didn't notice that already.

Teggy

total lack of Trails in activity feed is shocking
buy it people! I rank it as second best JRPG on steam, first would be FF7, it's that good, what are you waiting for?

I played the superior version on my Vita
superior because you can play on the toilet.

Sorry if this is buried somewhere in the thread, but do we know how flash sales will be playing out for the rest of sale? Looks like there will be at least one more set.

Sch1sm

Today is the final day with new daily deals?

Yeah. Last flash in 2 hours.

I played the superior version on my Vita
superior because you can play on the toilet.

Sorry if this is buried somewhere in the thread, but do we know how flash sales will be playing out for the rest of sale? Looks like there will be at least one more set.

Just the one. Then encore, encore, encore.

ExoSoul

Banned
Welp, there goes my hopes of getting the wormhole badge...

Edit: Good night everyone.
Has there ever been a price mistake when a game was supposed to get the old discount back?

Maniac

Banned
Oh bollocks, I missed an AW stream? Sigh. Did anyone not interested in Dirty Bomb win a key? I'd totes trade for it or something. I bloody love Dirty Bomb ;_;

Also not enthusiastic about 47100's chances... Not with the amount of nukes that're going off nigh-constantly. Maybe if we get a few of the 100mils in here boosting it, but otherwise... I just don't see it happenin. :|

Shadownet

Banned
So I'm using DS4Windows and playing the Amazing Spider-Man right now. The prompts are showing up as numbers instead of Xbox 360 prompts. is there any way to fix that?

Teggy

In Jawmuncher news, one of the segments on Science Friday today had a couple of paleontologists good humoredly shitting on the science behind Jurassic World.

Nabs

Yeah I did that. Still showing up as numbers, restarted the game and everything. Why did Input Mapper has to stop working :( we were having such a beautiful partnership.

Shut down Steam and relaunch ds4w.

edit: it coudl also be a windows 10 thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom