• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Eh really? I thought this was the last day. I'll keep my eyes tonight (it's night when the game start here, 11PM to be exact).

Does the game go on forever?

The Monster Summer Game will be available to play until June 22nd at 9am PDT.

21st is the last time you'll be able to hunt the badge down. So two more chances left for everyone. Best of luck.

Shadownet

Banned
Finally got my 1M+ badge. I'm done with this shenanigan! DONE!

Still kicking myself for not joining earlier. I will never get 100M+ badge. Forever.
I suggest if your highest level is 1M you should pick a good room and stay in there. Get yourself up to 10M at least if you can. Maybe 5M. So tomorrow you can afford to get yourself into a good room early.

I know people where their max level is like 100K or something. That make it really hard to get in a good room since people would just be blowing past that.

Keep an eye here for good rooms. They're like the underdog on reddit in the Monster Summer Game. But they delivered good results before.

baterism

I suggest if your highest level is 1M you should pick a good room and stay in there. Get yourself up to 10M at least if you can. Maybe 5M. So tomorrow you can afford to get yourself into a good room early.

I know people where their max level is like 100K or something. That make it really hard to get in a good room since people would just be blowing past that.

Yep, I aware of that when I can't join friends room because my last game level was not high enough. I will keep the room running all day then.

Turfster

12 hour deals
  • Mass Effect 1 & 2 78% off
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 75% off
  • Deponia Complete 80% off
  • Worms Franchise 80-85% off
  • Convoy 15% off
  • Supreme Ruler Ultimate 67% off
  • Folk Tale 40% off
  • Massive Chalice 50% off
  • Dead island Franchise 66-75% off (that's what you get for asking about it. Hope you're happy now)
  • Shelter 2 25% off
  • Call of Juarez Gunslinger 75% off
  • Hatoful Boyfriend 85% off
  • L.A. Noire 83% off Price mistake fixed
  • Enforcer 70% off
  • Blade Symphony 75% off

zkylon

zkylewd
Ok, disregarding their uncanny valleyness...

Why is the girl wearing a red bear suit with a tiny blue hat already on her head?

i dont question the hilarity

i just enjoy it :>

12 hour deals
  • Mass Effect 2 xx% off
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 xx% off
  • Deponia Complete xx% off
  • Worms Franchise xx% off
  • Convoy xx% off
  • Supreme Ruler Ultimate xx% off
  • Folk Tale xx% off
  • Massive Chalice xx% off
  • Dead island Franchise xx% off (that's what you get for asking about it. Hope you're happy now)
  • Shelter 2 xx% off
  • Call of Juarez Gunslinger xx% off
  • Hatoful Boyfriend xx% off
  • L.A. Noire xx% off
  • Enforcer xx% off
  • Blade Symphony xx% off
no miss take daily then

lame, will probably get it anyways, it's pretty cheap

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hatoful Boyfriend for $1.49. Y'all need to buy this.

Sch1sm

Do I really want to buy Hatoful Boyfriend, jshackles?

By the way, having price history enabled in wishlist is one great big mess when rearranging the list. Dunno if that's been mentioned before or anything, but it tripped me out a bit earlier today.

E: I mean in Enhanced Steam. Thought I wrote that in. whoops.

blackgate is fucking atrociously bad
You played it on the 3ds I assume?

The HD version actually makes the map useable and I liked being able to tackle different sections of the prison at the time. It's a better experience overall.

Also, Bamco can sit on a cactus for the lack of a DSII decent discount.

Shadownet

Banned
By the way, having price history enabled in wishlist is one great big mess when rearranging the list. Dunno if that's been mentioned before or anything, but it tripped me out a bit earlier today.

Oh thank you for reminding me I need to turn that off. That has been bugging me as well.

lol...was about to say there's Dead Island for whoever asked about it before
No one asked for this..

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
LA Noire is definitely a price error, that's a bonkers good deal.

Glad to see Massive Chalice get a decent sale. Not enough of a dip for me to buy yet, but it's the last internal Double Fine game I need to complete my collection.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Do I really want to buy Hatoful Boyfriend, jshackles?

Yeah, wrapping the price history into those divs so that they stay with the games when they're rearranged is on my to-do list ;)

Sch1sm

Do it!

I just bought it.

You're a terrible influence.

I'll follow you, bby. <3

Can we just... oh, Steam.

elsFP76.png

E: hah, they already fixed the price error.

Eila

Aw shit just missed on LA Noire. Oh well, I actually already had it.
And I just found out Deponia the complete journey is a new game. Good for the people that love their +1s, I guess.

zkylon

zkylewd
since it's on sale, gonna link to my blog thingie on massive chalice

great combat, but big "enjoyability" issues as well as general interface being kind of crap

the music is also super fantastic

kind of bummed it's at 50% off already, i guess it means it tanked. anyways, there's a lot worse ways to spend 10 usd, but also a lot better. it's a decent experiment of an x-com game and one that's ultimately unsuccesful on many things, but i dunno i'd give it a shot. i just love its combat and i love its presentation

other than that:
- call of juarez gunslinger is pretty good specially at that price. not a big fan of shooters but did really cool things with its story and i dunno, it was overall really fun to play
- havent played hatoful boyfriend but i bet it has chuckles enough for that money
- mass effect 2 is pretty alright i guess? very disappointing compared to me1 but still a decent game. at least it's not 3!
- haven't played the rest...

But LA Noire is a bad adventure game whose gimmick gets tiresome 5 hours into the 12-15 hour adventure. It's one of like 2 games where I've ever chosen to skip a mainline story quest when the game gave me the ninja dog option to do so.

tmarg

The part at the top where they cropped the art so you can't actually read the whole game name was probably a bad idea.

Eila

Mass Effect 1 is also on sale.
Wonder if I should get it or wait until Origin 3 bundle. Why do they keep giving the sequels in their bundles, anyway? I have Crysis 2 and Mass Effect 2 because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom