• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my money back, recommendation for must have DLCs for Fallout: NV?

None really. The four main DLC packs are linear storybased packs, that should be played in the order they were released, and pretty much requires you to have a relatively high level character.

They're not something you should start the game with, but buy when you feel that you need more of the game.

If any, buy the Gun Runners Arsenal pack

Tizoc

If you have your CC saved to your PayPal account as a funding source, you can switch to it on the confirmation page.

nuuvemppufqnq.jpg

I searched for Mighty #9 just fine.

Then it likely updated since my last search. i EVEN searched for armikrog but it says it couldn't find it.

Lain

I still can't shop on Steam through the browser (started happening 2 or 3 days ago), receiving an ops error page whenever I try to put something in my cart. Any idea how that can be fixed?

derExperte

New Nuuvem is terrible, wasted space, distorted covers, too white.

Finally got my money back, recommendation for must have DLCs for Fallout: NV?

Old World Blues is the weirdest of them all and stands out the most. The rest is okay while many (not me) consider Dead Money to be the worst since it very linear and cramped.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how massive is Massive Chalice, any clue?

game time wise that is

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I still can't shop on Steam through the browser (started happening 2 or 3 days ago), receiving an ops error page whenever I try to put something in my cart. Any idea how that can be fixed?

Try selectively deleting the cookie/s relating to Steam's cart and checkout system (you may need to download an extension to achieve this). You could just wipe all of your browser's cookies, but this would mean having to re-authorise it with Steam Guard.

None really. The four main DLC packs are linear storybased packs, that should be played in the order they were released, and pretty much requires you to have a relatively high level character.

They're not something you should start the game with, but buy when you feel that you need more of the game.

If any, buy the Gun Runners Arsenal pack

New Nuuvem is terrible, wasted space, distorted covers, too white.

Old World Blues is the weirdest of them all and stands out the most. The rest is okay while many (not me) consider Dead Money to be the worst since it very linear and cramped.
I already own Old World Blues, I think I'm set for now, thanks!

Lain

Try selectively deleting the cookie/s relating to Steam's cart and checkout system (you may need to download an extension to achieve this). You could just wipe all of your browser's cookies, but this would mean having to re-authorise it with Steam Guard.

Nice, that fixed it. Thanks a lot.

derExperte

Should I buy Spiderman 2?

I didn't 'cause I haven't played 1 and user reviews are saying 2 is lazy, worse in some ways and buggy.

Thinking about Enforcer: Police. Crime. Action. but there's apparently a lack of content and only one dev's working on it part-time now. Will probably watch GB Quick Look again and wait for bundle.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you know, I was going to make a snark filled post about it, but instead, im going to actually be serious and ask:

can people please stop with the CA avatars? It actually physically bothers / hurts my eyes, im sure im not the only one

fantomena

Decided not to buy Dirt Rally, Untold Stories, Lemma and Not A Hero due to their extremely low discount, I simply won't buy games that are lower than 30% on sale.

Hopefully all of them get's a better discount during autumn or christmas sale.

I didn't 'cause I haven't played 1 and user reviews are saying 2 is lazy, worse in some ways and buggy.

Thinking about Enforcer: Police. Crime. Action. but there's apparently a lack of content and only one dev's working on it part-time now. Will probably watch GB Quick Look again and wait for bundle.

I received the PS4 version to review from Acti, not sure if there's any difference other than technically between the PC and PS4, but Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a big pile of poop, it's the worst Spider-Man game ever made imo and everything about it is so poorly made that's it's both depressive and hilarious.

Im still wondering how Beenox or whatever they are called managed to make the game so bad when they are the ones behind the first game which is pretty good imo.

derExperte

you know, I was going to make a snark filled post about it, but instead, im going to actually be serious and ask:

can people please stop with the CA avatars? It actually physically bothers / hurts my eyes, im sure im not the only one

I second that motion. It was never funny, makes no sense, looks like someone vomited on someone's face and isn't even the latest running gag anymore. Of course there's the slight possibility that you think it actually looks good but seriously, it has become the new tramp stamp.

Does one million get you anything or do you have to slog through to 100 million?

How does this shit work?

My fingers hurt.

Scripts. And you get 1m badge, then nothing until 100m.

ExoSoul

Banned
Does one million get you anything or do you have to slog through to 100 million?

How does this shit work?

My fingers hurt.

Higher level badge = more medals on start = more items

We broke 100M in 47075.... This is what we all got:

fgowkmfwgh.png

Fucking Volvo. :(

Look at your level, if you're still in the room play it for a bit and let the game sync correctly. You should get it then.

Edit: Go go Backloger! You're almost there!!!!

derExperte

I got 1m an hour ago and didn't get squat.

And last night I tried to stalk you into a room to ride your coattails but you bounced and by the time I noticed it was already too late.

Yes you did, look at your profile.

Only trying to get some cards now. 2 seems to be my limit.

Jawmuncher

Can't decide if I should get DSII Scholar of the First Sin or FF Tactics for Andoid.

I'm only 2 hours into Dark Souls 1.

Personally FF Tactics feels weird as hell on a phone and touch screen. Have it for my iPhone and it's more of a chore to play than I thought. By comparison I prefer a lot of my Turn Based JRPGs on mobile.

Phinor

Can't decide if I should get DSII Scholar of the First Sin or FF Tactics for Andoid.

I'm only 2 hours into Dark Souls 1.

DS2 Scholar will be on sale somewhere by the time you finish Dark Souls 1. And I don't think there's any point going into the second game without playing the first game first. Not because of story continuation or anything like that, but because they are very much the same game with different environments/enemies and (slightly) different game mechanics. Might as well play DS1 first since you already have that game.

Pachimari

Hey, look at it like this, you'll get to join us for another round of monster squashing :3

The best Tactics is on PSP/Vita

Personally FF Tactics feels weird as hell on a phone and touch screen. Have it for my iPhone and it's more of a chore to play than I thought. By comparison I prefer a lot of my Turn Based JRPGs on mobile.
I have it on PSP but I absolutely loved playing it on iPhone when I had one.

DS2 Scholar will be on sale somewhere by the time you finish Dark Souls 1. And I don't think there's any point going into the second game without playing the first game first. Not because of story continuation or anything like that, but because they are very much the same game with different environments/enemies and (slightly) different game mechanics. Might as well play DS1 first since you already have that game.
Yeah, I don't think I will complete Dark Souls 1 before the Winter sales. And I'm currently doing Witcher 3, Life Is Strange and A Realm Reborn as well.

maty

Yes, got the 100M badge. Thanks to YOWH room #3. Now boosting 47634.

I was in room 47030 before joining YOWH #3, thankfully I changed just in time or I would still be under 50M

Also nuuvem loos horrible now.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
So I've just bought Hatoful Boyfriend. Feels weird seeing it in my library...

Mivey

Any reasonable assumption when preload for Arkham Knight will start? How many days prior did it start for the previous games?

didamangi

So, any word on Arkham Knight preload?

That's still going on? I've disabled avatars because of it.

#NeverForget075

Valve, pls. Give us the badge.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
oh you guys with your 100mil badge, so cool.....i'm not jealous at all.

Fucking pricks with their nuke scripts.

2 mil+ jump Hype at the very least.

Though I'm kinda sad we've only gone like 15 mil when everyone else has been getting 30mil+ these last couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom