• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
sr7Bzys.jpg

About this project

in gaming, perception is reality, and we’ve worked years on building a foundation to make reality our vision. when we learned of kickstarter, it was the perfect platform to fully explore our next vision. we are calling it - game.

but what is game?

2d. openworld. resource based. metroidvania. visceral. cinematic. procedurally generated. drivatar. retro. the cloud. dark souls.

game is not a game. it’s an experience.

join us on this journey.

Risks and challenges

the only challenge we anticipate is changing the game landscape.

Ozium

At least Tales has standard anime writing that makes sense. KH is pure nonsense that needs to be explained with a document.

KH makes sense if you play the games tho.. the only reason people had problems with teh story is because they span multiple games on multiple consoles..

When we are older you'll understand what I meant when I said, "no, I don't think life is quite that simple."

At least Tales has standard anime writing that makes sense. KH is pure nonsense that needs to be explained with a document.

I'll take incomprehensible craziness over a sequence of safe anime tropes any day. Not knowing what the hell is going on is half of the fun of playing KH. Tales just puts me to sleep.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
KH makes sense if you play the games tho.. the only reason people had problems with teh story is because they span multiple games on multiple consoles..

When we are older you'll understand what I meant when I said, "no, I don't think life is quite that simple."

That overplayed song needs to be removed from existence. Stopped being cute 20 years ago.

We ever find out what that Devil's Third listing in steamdb was?

Truly the dankest of Wii U games.

Dat Amazon Retail Exclusivity tho. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

They really want the game to flop harder than Wonderful 101.

Chariot

How about Bad Rats? So you can get back those few cents. :)
Bad Rats isn't as bad as the Sakura Games. You don't even haven have to put "Bad" in front of them, because it's redundant.

I'll take incomprehensible craziness over a sequence of safe anime tropes any day. Not knowing what the hell is going on is half of the fun of playing KH. Tales just puts me to sleep.
Yeah, with the former you can at least pretent that it's deep.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dokuro -- MB-3F5D48241DFB4703 - Taken by texhnolyze. 6 entrants total.

t1433923851z1.png

Maybe if you play them in order. I mean if you wait like 3 years for another game to come out or longer, you dont even remember these things.

Person XY is a human, but he has a heartless which also has a nobody. The names are similar though.

It is confusing.

Vazra

Donald fucking Duck

also the gameplay is pretty different than those two, since it's an Action RPG and all..
Tales of Series are Action RPGs and some of the ones in the beginning of the genre with Tales of Phantasia on SNES. I can give you Resonance of Fate since that one is an hybrid.

Both games have their problems, but in the end KH is more fun to play. I don't understand what people like about Tales combat.
Better combat flow and different characters to use. (Also in some games coop play)

Arthea

I'm with Bayo on this one, Tales over KH any day!

getting back to steam for a sec, let's face it, it's not that the sale will suck, is that we never even will see what's on sale with steam dead.

I hope volvo has some sort of plan, because lately it was bad, didn't inspire confidence in sales proceeding smoothly

edited: I thought KH has only
heartless

Vazra

so you admit that they don't have donald duck

and clearly a game WITH donald duck is better than one without him

so....

Donald is irrelevant compared to Daffy or Plucky Duck so that is of no value.

In closer to steam conversation.
Splinter Cell >>>> Metal Gear Solid

I'm with Bayo on this one, Tales over KH any day!

getting back to steam for a sec, let's face it, it's not that the sale will suck, is that we never even will see what's on sale with steam dead.

I hope volvo has some sort of plan, because lately it was bad, didn't inspire confidence in sales proceeding smoothly

edited: I thought KH has only
heartless

KH introduced "Nobody" in the GBA game.

Regarding the sale I would just want to know from Xseed and Playfire if they planned any game for a flashsale/daily sale, so I know whether I should wait or can directly buy some games.

baterism

Happy birthday and thanks for the giveaway.

Happy birthday, my fellow Indonesian Gaffer!
We're kinda a rare breed around here. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hope you'll have a nice birthday! :)

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday.

He's Indonesian!? Even better! Had my best HJ/BJ's at Seminyak. Do yourself a favor get yourself one for your birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday man :)

Happy birthday! :)

Happy Birthday, baterism

Happy birthday, baterism!

Hope no one here gets banned during the sales/E3.

bater happy birthday ur avatar always cracks me up

Happy birthday!

Thanks all!
Btw, I'm twelve years old* and what is HJ/BJ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*Times 2

Humble Jumble / Bundle Jumble
Ah, I see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Uzzy

Dark Souls 2 >>>>>>> Bloodborne
Legend of Korra >>>>>>> Bayonetta 2
Transistor >>>>>>> Better than anything else from 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom