• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metacritic don't lie

PD2OWGj.png
Such commitment!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I should have bought skullgirls :/
Though I think it will be discounted on the summersale.

Also WTF nuuvem it's soon been 22 hours since I bought the eu4 dlc from there and I havn't got a key yet.

Arthea

Don't say what I'm thinking.
When is Action U and Hyperdimension Noire?!

I assume you haven't seen my post from awhile back, we aren't getting Action Unleashed and Noire on PC... it sucks, I know, but we are getting Nep Nep V this Autumn, if it's any consolation.

edited: on second thought, if you have Vita, you are covered. Have you?

Two store updates from now.

so lazy! How you even going to make that thread?
like "here is the summer sale thread, imagine banner, info, post away"?

Deques

So, apparently Microsoft doesn't want us to use DualShock4 on Win10. They've supposedly disabled hiding DInput controllers in recent builds, something DS4Windows requires so that games don't receive double inputs. :( :(

Really? I was going to buy a PS4 controller if I can find one in GAME. I hope there will be a workaround fix for this

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I looked at my profile and saw that I've played 115 hours the last two weeks, lucky me I quickly remembered it is because of the card idling I've been doing.

Maniac

Banned

After Global Agenda and Tribes, I'll never trust Hi-Rez with my money ever again.

edit: Just realised it's... A KS... Mocking Kickstarters.

Bravo Hi-Rez, bravo. I sincerely did not think you could give me more fuel for my hatred for you, but you managed. I applaud you.

Arthea

I looked at my profile and saw that I've played 115 hours the last two weeks, lucky me I quickly remembered it is because of the card idling I've been doing.

ya, only one downside of idlemaster that it inflates playtimes tremendously, but it's small price to pay

Uraizen

Banned
I assume you haven't seen my post from awhile back, we aren't getting Action Unleashed and Noire on PC... it sucks, I know, but we are getting Nep Nep V this Autumn, if it's any consolation.

edited: on second thought, if you have Vita, you are covered. Have you?

But they were rated by the ESRB... why?! Also, which one is V?

Yes, I have a Vita, but I would prefer it if my action games were 60fps.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
So how long of a delay to get ds3 on pc after the current-gen consoles do you think it will be?

I'm guessing at 1.5-2 months after them.

Arthea

But they were rated by the ESRB... why?! Also, which one is V?

Yes, I have a Vita, but I would prefer it if my action games were 60fps.

They might come later still, let's hope, just last IF event was without them being announced for PC. V stands for victory, the third mainline Nep game.

edited: almost forgot, we getting improved V too, meaning a remake.

Uraizen

Banned
They might come later still, let's hope, just last IF event was without them being announced for PC. V stands for victory, the third mainline Nep game.

edited: almost forgot, we getting improved V too, meaning a remake.

Well, it just struck me as odd that those two were rated by the ESRB, but not even re;birth 3 is and we're getting that.

Is re;birth 3 the V remake?

Arthea

I just checked prices for GTX 970 here at my place and holy moly those prices are insane. Cheapest version is 450 euros!!! :(

well, yeah, the same here, I posted as much, as I said, I'll never be able to afford a video card for that kind of price.
What's even worse any card with more than 2GB VRAM is even more unreasonably expensive and there is no real choice of those like at all, no any cheaper models with more VRAM, at least here.

I can never tell what the original names for these games are. All I hear is people complaining about how bad they were while I'm thinking "this one is fun." One of them was saying a single character for the second one was five USD. Must have been tough times.

Their pricing on steam so far was nothing short of amazing, when compared to PS3.

Uraizen

Banned
yes, it's V remake

I can never tell what the original names for these games are. All I hear is people complaining about how bad they were while I'm thinking "this one is fun." One of them was saying a single character for the second one was five USD. Must have been tough times.

Tizoc

So, apparently Microsoft doesn't want us to use DualShock4 on Win10. They've supposedly disabled hiding DInput controllers in recent builds, something DS4Windows requires so that games don't receive double inputs. :( :(

Hey MS
Fuck you

Hope we do get a workaround >=/

dex3108

Cheapest one is 341€ here
too expensive for me since I would have to buy a whole new PC, motherboard, RAM, CPU, ...

I just need card but there is no way i will give them that much money.

P.S. Apparently my Steam account was time traveling and according to him i added latest Witcher DLCs last year

sza3Vqk.jpg

Ozium

I gotta get Gynophobia, hope it's on sale

tho it will probably be in a bundle

wut to do wut to do

edit: I need to finish Shadow Warrior, I stopped playing it because it's too fucking long and I got bored with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom