• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

bater happy birthday ur avatar always cracks me up

edot: I haven't played Transistor but since it's from the people who brought us Bastion it's probably mediocre at best

Arthea

edot: I haven't played Transistor but since it's from the people who brought us Bastion it's probably mediocre at best

in fact it's not like Bastion at all, Transistor is pretty awesome, that's true, still it's no Trails, let's be real

If you can ignore the "story" and just focus on the battles it's better than Bastion. The combat is solid in Transistor and it's a good looking game.

in fact it's not like Bastion at all, Transistor is pretty awesome, that's true, still it's no Trails, let's be real

More like, still no Ys.

E5plMRl.jpg

Have any comments been made on Memories of Celceta for Steam?

Last I remember, the Chinese company that ported it (Joyoland) said that they were interested in bringing it over to Steam, but nothing else has been said after that, and it has been months.

Tom said that it's up to Falcom, and Joyoland can use their translation for MoC and Ys Se7en if they want to.

ExoSoul

Banned
Earlier today it was time for Euro-SteamGAF to go to bed, I think now it's time for the rest to do the same, we're all very tired and we don't wanna say something that'll get quoted out of context at a later date now do we?

Arthea

Earlier today it was time for Euro-SteamGAF to go to bed, I think now it's time for the rest to do the same, we're all very tired and we don't wanna say something that'll get quoted out of context at a later date now do we?

I'm Euro-SteamGAF recently awakened, I can't go back to sleep even if I wanted to and I don't

Arthea

BTW, forgot to mention that Tank dating, Memory's Dogma, Regalia (yay!) and Toy Quest are all greenlit already.

edited: Anima already has enough votes, so probably will be greenlit shortly and Fishing Planet is getting there.

edit2: oh ya, KaguraDouchuuki also is greenlit

Arthea

Oh, it's that time of the day. Stop bully lashman.
You could use that time to bully frost.

or Ozium

talking about bullying, which game replaced Bully in that BM20, I wonder, or is it a mystery game.

edited: Ningen, are you using minus? I can't see your pic and no link when I quote... weird

edit2: now I see it. What's going on?!

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
talking about bullying, which game replaced Bully in that BM20, I wonder, or is it a mystery game.

The clues were a reference to the game Hektor. Hectoring is apparently a synonym for bullying, and the drawing was holding a K.

Arthea

Where is the sale countdown clock btw? Jasec, isn't it your work to provide us with one?

weird, well, found a better pic :3

replaced it with another pic :p

oh, Oh! OH! now I get it, corrosive person is a readhead
everything makes sense now

The clues were a reference to the game Hektor. Hectoring is apparently a synonym for bullying, and the drawing was holding a K.

It is? The more you know....

Yes.

Bloodborne is better than DS2, though.

Nep Nep is still better than all of those, am I right?

What happened to your avatar?

Knurek

So, apparently Microsoft doesn't want us to use DualShock4 on Win10. They've supposedly disabled hiding DInput controllers in recent builds, something DS4Windows requires so that games don't receive double inputs. :( :(

So, apparently Microsoft doesn't want us to use DualShock4 on Win10. They've supposedly disabled hiding DInput controllers in recent builds, something DS4Windows requires so that games don't receive double inputs. :( :(

v6RnkqC.gif

I hope there is a workaround for it eventually. I'm contemplating b/w steam controller and DS4, so this isn't the kind of news I want to hear. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom