• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still possible to buy stuff cheap from Nuuvem using a VPN? Been trying to buy the new TW Attilla DLC and when I enter my paypal info I get an error message that the transaction got aborted.
Try setting your region on VPN to another South American country than Brazil.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Did you turn off the VPN when you get to the paying part.?

When I turned off the VPN before logging into Paypal they would remove the game from my cart and throw the usual "this item is not available in your region message". Tried it with both FlyVPN and Hola

Now I temporarily changed my Paypal password and tried to buy it without logging out of Hola and I get "The transaction failed" message

baterism

Just tested stream-playing NepRB2 using KinoConsole and Mipad+Ipega9023.
sogood.gif.
KinoConsole automatically emulate Ipega as 360pad, the audio issue has been resolved by latest update, everything is well.
I can't determine whether it is 30fps or 60fps, but it definitely feels nice enough.
Knowing my stream set-up is pretty budget, just a laptop with GT630M wired to dual-band TP-link Archer C20i (got it for 50 bucks), it's good enough for now. For heavier game like Skyrim or MGS:GZ the lag is more noticeable, it goes to unplayable area for now. I'm excited what it can do with better hardware.
I was skeptical on streaming game before, but now I'm a believer.

I know what I'm going to get this Summer Sale. All lightweight-controller supported games!

*11.99$

And if you don't have disposable time, MMOs ain't for you in the first place. Be it F2P, B2P or subscription based.
Still, you can easily fit enough time to play it and other games and still be a good deal.

disposable income isn't the issue, its that they're asking for farr too much money. buy the game, pay monthly, and also pay for the expansions. at the very least make the game a free download or give expansions for free. but no, pay for everything, dammit!!

rtcn63

honest question: does it matter if she's Asian or not, like plot wise? i didn't complete the first game cause I got bored of it but her race never played a role in like the 4 hours i played so i don't see why it matters if she is or isn't.

Not really. But she is Asian as far as anyone's aware, and honestly her appearance shouldn't matter. It seems to be non-Asians who are taking issue and actual Asians going on the defensive. Well, it goes deeper than that, with regards to the expectations of how Asians are "supposed to look", mostly from the perspective of Western media and... whatever I just hope it's not a shit game.

Salsa

zOZOufA.png

untitledmrkdy.png

MUnited83

For you.
disposable income isn't the issue, its that they're asking for farr too much money. buy the game, pay monthly, and also pay for the expansions. at the very least make the game a free download or give expansions for free. but no, pay for everything, dammit!!
I said disposable time :p.

Heh, its more than worth the money. And the base game goes on sale a lot. And even without expansions its 1000 hours game

When I turned off the VPN before logging into Paypal they would remove the game from my cart and throw the usual "this item is not available in your region message". Tried it with both FlyVPN and Hola

Now I temporarily changed my Paypal password and tried to buy it without logging out of Hola and I get "The transaction failed" message

Holy Shit when did you come back?

For all users of Hola: http://adios-hola.org/

Arthea

Someone finally took New Kind of Adventure. It doesn't look that bad. :p

I upvoted it on greenlight and thought it has potential, visual style is interesting at least, little did I know that they will release it on EA with very little content. It seems now this became a default path. I know you people have nothing against this model, but it still irks me.

I have a feeling that if the last guardian shows up at E3 that gaf is gonna be down for good chunk of that day.

so hopefully alan wake goes on sale that day so I can't come here and post how angry i am about it.

I have a feeling that if the last guardian shows up at E3 that gaf is gonna be down for good chunk of that day.

so hopefully alan wake goes on sale that day so I can't come here and post how angry i am about it.

The Steam Community will not rest until Alan Wake is a Daily, Flash, Community, Weekly, Midweek, and Weekend deal at the same time.

The Steam Community will not rest until Alan Wake is a Daily, Flash, Community, Weekly, Midweek, and Weekend deal at the same time.

truthfully, if all of these Alan Wake sales led to an Alan Wake 2 then by god keep putting it on sale.

But first they have to finish Quantum Break, then probably port that over 6-12 months later, then MAYBE do Alan Wake 2 on the XB1 and that depends on whether QB is a big enough success that they do a followup or not

like, at the earliest we'd see a sequel is 2017 and, well, i just dont see it happening unless they become a two team studio or either QB2 or AW2 are done by another studio ala Max Payne 3

BruteUA

It's not my birthday, so these are just spares/unwanteds.

But Sub Zero's posting again, which is nice.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl -- MB-C5C36CE7632168B3 - Taken by crazyrabbits
A Bird Story -- MB-C1FE2DC58AA3C3FC - Taken by darkchewie
Yury -- MB-99876A5E9CE47469 - Taken by MaxiLive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom