• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

We all need more TiTS in our lives.

tits-o.gif

giphy.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Insecticide Part 1 -- MB-9B51C54063EE2C24 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Terra Incognita - Chapter One: The Descendant -- MB-6FD2382D36D42099 - Taken by gurm3n
Aaru's Awakening -- MB-BFABD83298BA9FF2 - Taken by rainking187
Monument Builders - Alcatraz -- MB-AC70229B91A4D37F - Taken by darkchewie
Escape Machines -- MB-BE6E48366070B9D2 - Taken by TheMadMan007

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Woolfe -- MB-9735C9228BC4E2BA - Taken by Hero Prinny. 13 entrants total.

t1434003883z1.png

Any atmospheric game came out lately? I remember I played Alien Isolation last year and was really immersed into it. Somehow no other game could grab me like that.

Just a quick one before the big sale.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 36 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

About Love, Hate and the other ones -- MB-0828683F88D99AAF - Taken by louiedog. 2 entrants total.
Blue Rose -- MB-B7FD399236148E06 - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Coldfire Keep -- MB-5C8FB7AA5BD14436
Eidolon -- MB-3F98A1207D47B3EC - Taken by louiedog. 3 entrants total.
Ensign-1 -- MB-E36FB7C305CF0E0A
Gunship! -- MB-3F9883527087C432 - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition -- MB-B18A229ADF61C027 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- MB-82B9DC294F40C128 - Taken by Sch1sm. 3 entrants total.
Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble -- MB-46A5BEED03820EF6 - Taken by MakeshiftChef. 2 entrants total.
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee -- MB-D128B0AAA0217434 - Taken by BruteUA. 2 entrants total.
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World -- MB-E287AD4E413B94C2
Pier Solar and the Great Architects Plus Soundtrack -- MB-EAE96BBD364B4EC4 - Taken by Vamphuntr. 3 entrants total.
Pinball FX2 - Excalibur Table #2 -- MB-11EDB23D3AFFA9D8 - Taken by didamangi. 2 entrants total.
Pinball FX2 - Mars Table #2 -- MB-275C7C6AF3E86B31 - Taken by Kurt Russell. 4 entrants total.
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny - For the Gods DLC -- MB-6312396CDDC3FA0A - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Risk of Rain -- MB-47C0CD6646F8FBF1 - Taken by cyborg009. 5 entrants total.
Runaway, A Road Adventure -- MB-5FF3A7F305874AA5 - Taken by Darkroronoa. 1 entrants total.
Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle -- MB-08A56AECB1BA0897 - Taken by Majukun. 3 entrants total.
Runaway: A Twist of Fate -- MB-4195BDFF9D961F92 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Sacraboar -- MB-161880B30A2E1273 - Taken by Kagemusha. 1 entrants total.
Snuggle Truck -- MB-C7F5360BB3FFEF3D - Taken by TheMadMan007. 3 entrants total.
SolForge Dinosaur Starter (Early Access) -- MB-96E7A044B8534B8D - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 2 entrants total.
Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath -- MB-3911EBEF4283A247 - Taken by Tesseract. 2 entrants total.
Stacking -- MB-79C7A41348C2E3AF - Taken by titch. 1 entrants total.
Startopia -- MB-896461B7754FA2D4 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.
Supreme Commander 2 -- MB-ED6C50F95872033E
Syberia -- MB-AB7639FAA2A58EA9 - Taken by gurm3n. 1 entrants total.
The Journey Down: Chapter One -- MB-63168C0931199039 - Taken by trailmix16. 1 entrants total.
The Journey Down: Chapter Two -- MB-610CF28428302AEE - Taken by someguyinahat. 5 entrants total.
The Last Tinker: City of Colors -- MB-146982C8548B242B - Taken by redlacs. 3 entrants total.
The Novelist -- MB-95D8E43F94DCFEE7 - Taken by KainXVIII. 2 entrants total.
Venetica - Gold Edition -- MB-67BD70F860D03DBD - Taken by fspm. 3 entrants total.
War, the Game -- MB-B3BC3FC7684AA63F - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
World War I - Centennial Edition -- MB-C12F1F81DB66EDF3
Z.A.R. -- MB-77FA538E459C103E

t1434005384z1.png

Turfster

You have to actually play it and see it in motion to feel the immersion.
It's the most immersive open world game I've ever played.

I have been playing it.
It's incredibly pretty and well written an acted, but jesus...
It's the most infuriating, broken game that overreached catastrophically.

Alien:Isolation is tense and scary.
Witcher 3 is frustrating and annoying.

Witcher 3 feels sometimes more like a task. "Do this, do that."

Yep, Witcher 3 is "Nested fetch-quests, the game"
Don't get me started on the ridiculously broken "gotta work with a controller so we can just shit out whatever" interface

Witcher 3.

I like Witcher 3, but I dont know. I dont really feel I am immersed in its atmosphere while I play it.
When I played AI with my high-end headphones, it really felt so good. I was always "scared" of what might be behind the next corner.
I do not know how to describe it well but I was really hooked to that game and "felt" like I was there instead of playing it.

I have been playing it.

Don't get me started on the ridiculously broken "gotta work with a controller so we can just shit out whatever" interface

I like Witcher 3, but I dont know. I dont really feel I am immersed in its atmosphere while I play it.
When I played AI with my high-end headphones, it really felt so good. I was always "scared" of what might be behind the next corner.
I do not know how to describe it well but I was really hooked to that game and "felt" like I was there instead of playing it.

Alright, fair enough if you've already played it. :(

Calling Witcher 3 fetch-y is the least accurate description of that game. "Do this, do that", if we are going to be overly-reductionist, every game is like that.

-MD-

I have been playing it.

What is broken and/or frustrating about Witcher 3?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Turf finally jumped the shark?

It was about time tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom