• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronico

My only experience playing Half Life 2 was the orange box version on PS3. I didn't even finish it.

I'm a hack fraud, someone revoke my steam access.

Hope you guys enjoy Half Life 3 when it's added to your accounts in 20 years.

That's extremely optimistic.

Shantom

PC version of Trails SC confirmed to be the definitive version:

If you're into the empty chest messages, I'm gonna straight recommend the PC version over the PSP version. Due to how SC was programmed, there isn't a single "text box" programmed for each and every treasure chest. There are multiple ones, but we basically found this out in QA when I laughed at a phrase in a treasure chest...then found that phrase like forty more times in other chests. And there's no way for us to change that for the PSP version (we changed the phrase throughout to be less obnoxious, btw), but Sara says she can actually fix that very easily for the PC version. So there will be more chest phrases in the PC version--a lot more.

derExperte

Hope you guys enjoy Half Life 3 when it's added to your accounts in 20 years.

Can't wait for the salt when Left3Dead gets announced next week.

My only experience playing Half Life 2 was the orange box version on PS3. I didn't even finish it.

I'm a hack fraud, someone revoke my steam access.

I would if I could. That's worse than someone admitting to have pirated every HL.

rtcn63

Don't do well in chats. I'm surprised they didn't boot me after I started rambling on about pubic hair.

I wanted to win a complimentary pack. I wanted to feel like a man again.

zkylon

zkylewd
All this talk of valve games and I realized I don't own Half Life 2.

Or any of the episodes.

Or any of the first game expansions.

What is wrong with me

weird

i've lost much of my love for for half life over the years but still a pretty good game if u ever feel like playing it

PC version of Trails SC confirmed to be the definitive version:
i hope it's more fanservice less boring sidequests

Shantom

i hope it's more fanservice less boring sidequests

4b17Rjl.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Voyage to Farland -- MB-D52D450791532B47 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 9 entrants total.

t1433993623z1.png

didamangi

I bought the Darksiders complete pack but I didn't install yet. I'm not sure if I will ever find the time for those games, honestly. Maybe it will be my first steam refund.

You should play it, both games are pretty good. I prefer the first one though, number 2 has better combat but non-existing puzzles compared to the first one. If you like Zelda don't miss Darksiders.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered -- MB-0BAAC0AAAC3B3D2F - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 3 entrants total.

t1433991823z1.png

iosefe

:(

whatever. like i said before, all i'm missing personally is the PC version of Portal 2. PS3 is nice and all, but i need them mods

Jazz573

I was registering my games from the Groupees VN bundle, and I went to register Go! Go! Nippon on Steam, but I apparently owned it, so I'm giving it away:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jazz573, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-7532147677D74216 - Taken by bobnowhere

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
20 card drops left. Am I supposed to be crafting these or selling these before the big sale?

Sell. Then if you need to craft any badges, you'll have plenty of cheap cards to buy during the sale when so many are unloading theirs and causing most cards to drop in price greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom