• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Too recent for me to pick one, both have significance and implications/possibilities.

It's great when you're still mulling over a game after you've finished it, one that stays with you :3

That's a damn good answer. Both endings are great and full of interesting implications.

dQJFDIO.jpg

Oh yes, Chunners is looking great. And that's certainly London alright, last time I was down there we had trains and tophats and red phone-boxes everywhere out on the streets.

Nice giveaway, MulderWasTaken. The truth is out there, or something.
Can't wait for the salt when Left3Dead gets announced next week.

Valve is proud to present Left3Dead, a thrilling VR experience where you take on the role of the last survivor in a zombie apocalypse. Powered by Vive and Source2 and crafted over half a decade, this one hour adventure in virtual reality will thrill all that are brave enough to try.

How long do you have left? Find out in Left3Dead.

Valve is proud to present Left3Dead, a thrilling VR experience where you take on the role of the last survivor in a zombie apocalypse. Powered by Vive and Source2 and crafted over half a decade, this one hour adventure in virtual reality will thrill all that are brave enough to try.

How long do you have left? Find out in Left3Dead.

You forgot that it will be a SteamOS exclusive.

XCOM's recent update shows how useless the Recently Updated tab has become. (or always was)
2K Announces XCOM® 2 in Development at Firaxis Games.

I mean, come ON!

Uzzy

May I know which one you preferred? (In case you did)

Both endings were great, but I found that the
stay ending was the more tragic one, and the one I preferred. That final scene of falling in the darkness, with just a tiny light showing your decent, and the watchers attempting to understand death, that really got me. Beautiful scene.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Ditto.
--------
My best friend just asked me, if Jurassic World was real. Would I go?

How cool would it be to be remembered for all time as the first person to get eaten by an un-extinct-ified dinosaur?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
extras

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (davepoobond, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-8A83B6E537321BBD

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (davepoobond, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Risk of Rain -- MB-FBC54FC48464DD24 - Taken by gurm3n. 2 entrants total.
World of Goo -- MB-C21A11178680060E - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.

t1434015343z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
I told him no. He asked me "why not?:("

I put my hand on his shoulder and *sighed*
"You're white, I don't expect you to understand logic. But genetically engineering super dinosaurs, put them on an island for people to visit like they're pets is a disaster waiting to happen."

I told him no. He asked me "why not?:("

I put my hand on his shoulder and *sighed*
"You're white, I don't expect you to understand logic. But genetically engineering super dinosaurs, put them on an island for people to visit like they're pets is a disaster waiting to happen."

I would go but I would have to wait for a few Yelp reviews first. Seems like the people that go on opening day are the ones that get eaten.

Eanan

How have I never heard about "Steam inventory helper" extension before?

Its so handy to have. I can finally automatically list cars in bulk!!

Eanan

That sounds extremely against ToS.
Enjoy your time out, should they catch on to it. :D

huh what do you know, reddit says it might be against the old steam agreement. ah well I uninstalled it. Back to listing stupid pointless cards one by one for me

oh, and pretty weird that you seem happy if I got a temporary ban. you ok?

yuraya

So MGSV will feature microtransactions...for the single-player. Well done, Konami, well done.
I'm also 100% sure this is a last moment thing that Konami implemented and not Kojima itself. I hope at least the game is balanced so you don't need to pay stuff in order to play decently.

Hopefully pc gamers mod out any egregious shit Konami does to the game.

It is really bad news. They can easily ruin MGO with that bs :(

huh what do you know, reddit says it might be against the old steam agreement. ah well I uninstalled it. Back to listing stupid pointless cards one by one for me

oh, and pretty weird that you seem happy if I got a temporary ban. you ok?

He enjoyed Yaiba IIRC. He likes seeing other people and himself suffer ;)

Ozium

the microtransactions in peace walker 2 are for base building mode to speed up time on stuff like a mobile game, nothing major

im sad that it's peace walker 2

How have I never heard about "Steam inventory helper" extension before?

Its so handy to have. I can finally automatically list cars in bulk!!

I installed it last week.
I've already sold all of my unwanted cards, and uninstalled it. Yeah it's pretty handy, but better be safe than sorry. :D

baterism

Hopefully pc gamers mod out any egregious shit Konami does to the game.

It is really bad news. They can easily ruin MGO with that bs :(

PC gamers always find a way... but for a game that have online component, compounding the game is Japanese publisher one, not to say it is Konami's, I think I will hold out doing something funny until everything clears out.
Rockstar banned players who use mod on single-player, but fortunately they revoke it. I am not sure about Konami.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
This will be the first Steam sale I take part in where I'm probably not going to get anything. A combination of less gaming time, buying a house and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth being the only game I play means I'll probably give everything a miss barring unmissable deals. I'll still take part in the meta nonsense unless they've made it even less fun this year though.

This will be the first Steam sale I take part in where I'm probably not going to get anything. A combination of less gaming time, buying a house and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth being the only game I play means I'll probably give everything a miss barring unmissable deals. I'll still take part in the meta nonsense unless they've made it even less fun this year though.

I usually don't buy much during the Steam Sale since, I play almost all games I get immediately. However there are a few smaller games this time that I want to try, mainly to get into genres I don't usually give a chance to.

I am thinking maybe like 3 or 4 games tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom